Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do the tongue thing in EVERY. Single. Video?? I’ve had to unfollow because if I see it one more time I’m gonna pull my own eyeballs out.

Reactions: 7
Does her fella not find all the gurning, holding her belly and ridiculous dancing embarrassing? I used to like her and find her quite funny, but the act of trying to be like her dad is just embarrassing now.

Reactions: 17
Does her fella not find all the gurning, holding her belly and ridiculous dancing embarrassing? I used to like her and find her quite funny, but the act of trying to be like her dad is just embarrassing now.
I always think this! I also wouldn’t want my partner seeing me acting like this. I’d put money on it that their relationship won’t stand the test of time

Reactions: 9
I always think this! I also wouldn’t want my partner seeing me acting like this. I’d put money on it that their relationship won’t stand the test of time
Definitely! They were always splitting up before she got pregnant. A bandage baby never works!

Reactions: 8
Wow I would never have thought he did drugs lol he looks like he so shy and constantly interrupted by her

Reactions: 1
Her content is shocking. Initially I can understand it’s refreshing to have someone not constantly posing and being relatable with weight/food BUT it’s all so staged now it’s embarrassing.

I don’t need to be a fortune teller to predict her stories or grid post will consist of:

Pulling the Les face
Over exaggerated dancing
A posed picture alongside a picture or video where she lifts her top up to rub her belly
tit Scottish accent
Repeated use of the word chuffin and darlings
Repeating sentences e.g. “I tell you, I chuffin tell you”
Hip thrusting
Pulling her face in to a double chin (normally accompanied with some kind of food hanging out of her mouth or stuck to her)
Repeating Baby Shower and Engagement posts
Picture of her ring finger with “first... engaged”
Cradling her bump

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved her before this pregnancy (unpopular I know 😬) but this carrying on over her “bump” that is just her fat rolls is unbearable! It’s clear from her story just now she’s not got a baby bump yet, so she’s just pushing out her fat & it’s so embarrassing!!!!! I’m no skinny Minnie so took a while for my bump to pop when I was pregnant but I wouldn’t dream of pushing my fat rolls out, rubbing them & wearing belly tops! I know how exciting 1st pregnancy is but she’s just embarrassing & uncomfortable to watch now,

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I loved her before this pregnancy (unpopular I know 😬) but this carrying on over her “bump” that is just her fat rolls is unbearable! It’s clear from her story just now she’s not got a baby bump yet, so she’s just pushing out her fat & it’s so embarrassing!!!!! I’m no skinny Minnie so took a while for my bump to pop when I was pregnant but I wouldn’t dream of pushing my fat rolls out, rubbing them & wearing belly tops! I know how exciting 1st pregnancy is but she’s just embarrassing & uncomfortable to watch now,
Agree. She’s just another bum paying for duck all while all the sheep who think she’s hilarious get duped into buying her ads and paying her bills.

This girl is beyond annoying. I used to think she was great but it’s all so forced now. The desperation to be like her dad, she’s absolutely choking on a comedy career but she isn’t that funny. The horrendous Scottish accent is offensive, especially how she uses it in almost every video. The stupid engagement posts and pregnancy posts, I swear she’s just going to be giving birth to a plate of chips and ‘graveh’. I honestly just think she’s the biggest phoney.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is with the constant lifting her top and thrusting her belly out? She is constantly flaunting her big engagement ring and belly on line, I’ve unfollowed her now! Chuffin fed up of all the same posts!

• Sick
She’s a silly cow. Obviously has nothing else for content as all she does is show that ring and pull up her top for attention. What a diva having all this attention for every stage of her life. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the gender reveal and I’m not going to lie, it gave me goosebumps 😂 Matt actually looks a normal skin colour too.
Wonder how he puts up with her... and her previous boyfriends.

Reactions: 1
I followed her after finding her on my feed Last week And thought she was quite funny/normal/relatable but I’ve already unfollowed because of the ads. Lack of ASA guidelines being followed. She couldn’t even look at the camera when she filmed the one for the washing machine eco thing. Glancing to the side can indicate lying!!

I used to read Hello magazine and Charlotte ( as a young girl) and her mum featured regularly in ‘ brave but missing Les ) at home photo spreads for huge sums of money, it was like her mum was always trying to make Charlotte ‘happen’ at a young age..... and then ex in the beach came along!

Reactions: 10
I think as soon as she has this baby (big magazine deal for the reveal) she’ll lose weight (do the unthinkable ad) then have a massive hen do/ a million parties (ads, magazine deals, gifted items). Then it will be the wedding (huge magazine deal) and then just as the fuss starts dying down she’ll get pregnant again!

Reactions: 16
I think as soon as she has this baby (big magazine deal for the reveal) she’ll lose weight (do the unthinkable ad) then have a massive hen do/ a million parties (ads, magazine deals, gifted items). Then it will be the wedding (huge magazine deal) and then just as the fuss starts dying down she’ll get pregnant again!
Yep. Doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere with the gurns.

Reactions: 3
I really hope Covid does us all a favour and makes her lose out on all these ridiculous deals. I find her to be as irrelevant as her dad. Anyone actually heard of him before she came onto the reality scene?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.