Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna say it for everyone who won’t. she just looks tubby no matter how much she holds the bottom of her stomach 🙄

Reactions: 10
They sold out because she only order an initial 10 units because who in the right mind would wear them. I am being deadly serious, who?
How does she think this is a good business idea. She was a MUA before and she should have stuck and developed with it more but I think shes a lazy fucker who doesnt want hard work and responsibility of owning a shop or a decent brand....he's a bleeping plasterer now and they only live in a townhouse in Leigh

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her behaviour is just embarrassing. She’s going to have a harsh reality check when this baby is born. I have a 4 month old and it’s not easy at all. If I get to wash my hair after a week I’m lucky. Dry shampoo is my best friend.
If she carries on she will be the size of a house, there’s no need to eat so much tit during pregnancy. Sure, eat what you’re craving, but the poor baby is taking what it needs from her.
She’s one person I cannot stand seeing her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm glad i came across this thread. She has to be the most annoying & unfunny person EVER! I also recently watched her Skiing highlights on insta (i know i'm late) and omg she just HAS to be centre of attention, doesn't she? So bloody loud!

Why does she say ‘Chuffin’ all the time? ‘Chuffin this, chuffin that’ trying to give herself a catchphrase. Pathetic.

Reactions: 7
The actual state of the clothes she’s selling now 🤦‍♀️. Who in the right mind would wear such tacky shite

Reactions: 8
My dad died in my childhood and yes it’s sad but it’s life. Adored him but I had to accept he was gone. I’m not a fan of posting gushing posts about dead relatives though. It’s all for attention.
This is awful and I’ve said it before. It’s sad he died when she was so young but she never met him. How can you miss someone you never knew. She is just living off the back of his name.

• Angry
Swanning around in hired sports cars and matching ‘roloxs’ selling pics to OK magazine like she is Kim Kardashian when they live in a 3 bed Taylor wimpy new build that cost under 200k. Became an influencer to blag free stuff because her and trace are skint. Hilarious.

I honestly don’t get the size of the bump at that many weeks it’s her first child also I’m the same weeks 3rd baby and bigger than her and my bump isn’t no where near that size it’s her pushing it out the baby isn’t even passed your belly button yet.

Why is Matt verified🤣😬😬😬🤣😬😂😂 didn’t know being a drug dealing bully made you a celeb

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her bump size keeps changing too. Look at the photo on OK and she looked about 7 months pregnant then it’s almost flat then just looks normal. All very odd

Reactions: 3
She’s gonna end up with gestational diabetes if she carries on shovelling shite down her gob, she should be nourishing her unborn child not eating for 10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am cringing that they travelled to whatever hotel they are at with a load of balloons just for a birthday photo 🤣🤣🤣 like just screams desperado
If I said to my other half we need to pack the car with balloons for MY OWN birthday he would think I had lost the plot. This is coming from someone who loves balloons too but I have never ever once got myself balloons 🙈🙈

• Haha
I had to unfollow her for being nauseating and pulling and tugging at her pregnancy belly so early on . She thinks she’s hilarious and nobody laughs . It’s cringing

So glad I found this thread.

I really liked her ages ago I found her funny and loved her make up, but now 🤦🏼‍♀️
the way she cradles her bump in every picture, yes it is a lovely being pregnant but Jesus I never cradled my bump like and don’t get me started on the engagement ring photos 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought it was cringe so they went away. The balloons for example Where in the car in a obviously a massive see through bag you could see them. Then she set the room up but when recording the balloons as if they were put up as a surprise. Like we saw you took them away with you 😂 you knew what they were haha

Being a bit contradictory here as I do look the odd time but man is it sad to have to put a fake front on act like a c’unt on social media just to get enough tit given for free for swipe ups. Well I mean they’ve got a house for it but still. It’s like the new sell your soul to the devil ain’t it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.