Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her - seems like she’s putting on a massive act to make people like her. And that baby bump can’t be real or she’ll be the size of a house when the baby arrives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s so down to earth and she obviously puts the act on of being OTT. I think it’s awful commenting on the size of someone’s baby bump, keep that tit to yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Charlotte is one of the only people I follow who I think is just so real! I dislike majority of instagrammers/influencers and she’s the only one who I can actually relate to and think she’s so genuine and funny without having to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How different does she look though from stories to her grid pics 😱

Reactions: 12
She’s so down to earth and she obviously puts the act on of being OTT. I think it’s awful commenting on the size of someone’s baby bump, keep that tit to yourself!
Your on tattle hun, commenting on the size of a bump is the least of your worries 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I kinda like her ya know 🙈 should I start a rave thread 🤣
She has a rave thread but it was filling up with people slagging her off so I made this one.

She was sticking her belly out when she was 12 weeks pregnant when the baby is the size of a tangerine 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just bloat at that point!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has a rave thread but it was filling up with people slagging her off so I made this one.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

She was sticking her belly out when she was 12 weeks pregnant when the baby is the size of a tangerine 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just bloat at that point!
I just saw her gender reveal 💙 and there is a hefty bump under that dress. She made loads of TikToks about eating junk food, sooo .... it’s prob that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just saw her gender reveal 💙 and there is a hefty bump under that dress. She made loads of TikToks about eating junk food, sooo .... it’s prob that 🤷🏻‍♀️
You're right, she does have something there now. It's a pretty normal size for someone who's 20 weeks. She barely had anything two weeks ago and has been holding that bump like she's 30+ weeks since she announced.. she's literally been holding a carb belly like she's about to give birth... Whilst promoting period pants and spanx??????

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s sad her dad died ( experienced the same myself ) but honestly stop using it at every opportunity. Big gender party but no announcement?

Reactions: 32
CAN NOT stand her. I think the daily videos of her pre-pregnancy gloating about her unhealthy diet and belly was slobbish. The videos she posts sometimes are just too try-hard, forced, and cringe. The darlings and all that chips and gravy bullshit just grates on me, I had to block her in the end. Used to like her when she posted more fashion posts and make up stuff, she seemed really trendy and classy. Now it’s just a bit chavvy and trashy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I saw it on insta. I think it was OK!

View attachment 236161
Just managed to find it on the OK website, thanks for that!
Surprised no other outlets have mentioned it because it's been released for a couple of hours?
She looks happy which is great but I really don't like it when people say they want this or that when it comes to gender... Matt had it right by saying a healthy baby

Reactions: 8
The fact I’ve just had to click on a link in her bio and go to OK to watch 2 adverts to find out she’s having a boy is mad... she’s not even that famous! Also, in that video Matt sounds so stupid and slow 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.