Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion- Few days past due, Facetimed a statue. It's baby Les come ere yew

Reactions: 30
If they are waiting for a deal they should have kept it private beyond a birth announcement. They’ve made themselves looks tacky and a bit rough 🤣
I’m not a fan of Dani dyer but she’s showed her baby in a nice way.

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking new! magazine seeing as she's shared her pregnancy stories with them.... unless OK! struggled with content for next week. 🙄 😴

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much they get for the mag deals these days. Nobody I know buys magazines anymore. Until about 6 years ago I used to buy all of them! OK, Closer, More, Heat I loved flicking through them. There’s no way they get as much as OK would have paid celebs for deals years ago.
I used to buy hello and ok when they had big celebs but ok but then then they started featuring the same old same old Katie Price Kerry Katona on a beer weekly basis so I knocked my magazine ha it on the head!

Reactions: 3
Matts basically shown the babies whole face on his story if Charlotte was trying to hide him for a mag deal?!

Reactions: 5
Matts basically shown the babies whole face on his story if Charlotte was trying to hide him for a mag deal?!
Yeh I noticed that, maybe the mag are just arsed about a name reveal and the horrific birth story as all babies look the same anyway

Reactions: 1
Matts showing him on his story so don't know what all the chuffing fuss is about with her. She's an absolute idiot don't give a tit cannot stand the woman but can't unfollow her either as I love seeing her make a prat of herself. 🤭

Reactions: 8
Matt's a right funny looking fucker isn't he. That story of him posing into the distance is making my insides curl up and die.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.