Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought women began showing from 12 weeks, she’s 20 weeks isn’t she?
I just googled it and the baby is the size of a sweet potato at 20 weeks. Some of it will be baby but I think a good proportion of it will be flab and bloating! She’s always had a bit of a tummy so I bet she’s enjoying not having to suck it in, I know I did 😆

Reactions: 3
I just googled it and the baby is the size of a sweet potato at 20 weeks. Some of it will be baby but I think a good proportion of it will be flab and bloating! She’s always had a bit of a tummy so I bet she’s enjoying not having to suck it in, I know I did 😆
I’m currently pregnant myself and I am feeling this 100% 🤣 I’m loving not worrying about what I look like, it’s almost like a 9 month release.

Reactions: 5
I’m 13 weeks preg, but I know I’ve got a bit of extra lockdown flab and it’ll take me a little while
I thought women began showing from 12 weeks, she’s 20 weeks isn’t she?
Totally depends on your shape. I just don’t think she looks pregnant yet.

I’m 13 weeks preg, but I know I’ve got a bit of extra lockdown flab and it’ll take me a little while
to look like I’ve got a bump rather than just fat 😂 I haven’t gone public yet either so feel a bit self conscious.

Reactions: 2
In that article she literally says I wish my dad would of ate healthier... she bangs on about chips and gravy everyday! Bit contradictory 🙄 she’s annoyingly I don’t find her funny at all she seem simple

Reactions: 13
I go from liking her one day to swiping past the next! Jesus, she’s milking the engagement/pregnancy/gender reveal for everything she can. Will we ever hear the end of it??! The whole Dad thing grates on me as well, obviously she misses her Dad but the desperation to be famous of the back of Les is getting old now. She does make me laugh sometimes though!
Oh and thank god gender reveals weren’t a thing when I had my kids, I find them super cringe 😬😂

Reactions: 11
Every single post you can see her looking at herself doing a ‘Les’ face. Which was him losing his false teeth as part of his act. Get a bleeping grip love it’s embarrassing

I really cant stand her and she keeps coming up on my instagram explore page. She does not feel real at all and the amount she brings up her dad is just... ick. Feels so forced and just to get more fame?

Reactions: 14
In that article she literally says I wish my dad would of ate healthier... she bangs on about chips and gravy everyday! Bit contradictory 🙄 she’s annoyingly I don’t find her funny at all she seem simple
I find it really sad that this is the case and then so far today watched her shovel space raiders and dominoes in her mouth

The thing that annoys me with Charlotte is that she’s always grabbing her stomach, it can rough sometimes 😩

Reactions: 7
Wtf is that hat she’s peddling! I mean what’s the point! I don’t get it... just checked out the company’s page and they do blinged up hats for baby showers, weddings, birthdays etc... since when has that been a thing! I’m genuinely baffled. If she hadn’t been sent it to advertise then would she really have thought to get one for her gender reveal?

Also do you think she’s been reading here - ‘first time wearing a hat engaged’ 😂

I get that it’s an exciting time for her but if you just look at her insta page she’s either holding her bump or flashing her ring in every photo. The gender reveal party was just an advertising opportunity, she actually had an outfit change into a blue dress 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that DM she got sent that she’s reposted on her story, I am howling 😂 fair play to her for it not bothering her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is that hat she’s peddling! I mean what’s the point! I don’t get it... just checked out the company’s page and they do blinged up hats for baby showers, weddings, birthdays etc... since when has that been a thing! I’m genuinely baffled. If she hadn’t been sent it to advertise then would she really have thought to get one for her gender reveal?

Also do you think she’s been reading here - ‘first time wearing a hat engaged’ 😂

I get that it’s an exciting time for her but if you just look at her insta page she’s either holding her bump or flashing her ring in every photo. The gender reveal party was just an advertising opportunity, she actually had an outfit change into a blue dress 🤦‍♀️
People are inventing shite that you don’t need to indebt people and bums like her don’t pay for a thing 🤬🤬 and that DM is ‘chuffin right’

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just managed to find it on the OK website, thanks for that!
Surprised no other outlets have mentioned it because it's been released for a couple of hours?
She looks happy which is great but I really don't like it when people say they want this or that when it comes to gender... Matt had it right by saying a healthy baby
Coz basically no one is arsed

• Haha
Shes a twit.. only famous because of who her dad was.. a dad she didn't even know!
And I'm sorry but she is bleeping ugly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god her sister is on her story eating oysters and drinking champagne after taking 2 grand off good hearted people on go fund me! 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

It's bleeping AWFUL!! 🤢😂

Sick of seeing her bump, be it on Insta or in magazines! 🥱 She should be giving birth next week judging by the length of time she's been yapping on about it. Yes, it's wonderful for her, her family and friends, but nobody else gives a tit, let's be honest! 🥴

Shes a twit.. only famous because of who her dad was.. a dad she didn't even know!
And I'm sorry but she is bleeping ugly
I used to like her, but she's gone WAY OTT and is just unbeatable, tbh! 😡

The reason Les kids from his first marriage have nothing to do with Charlotte and her mum Tracy, is that it’s rumoured Les started a relationship with her when his first wife was dying of cancer. It’s never been proven but she was then moved into the family home when his first wife wasn’t cold in her grave. Tracy IMO was just a gold digger who’d never have looked twice at him if he wasn’t famous.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.