Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her but dip in and out when her picture shows up on the explore part of insta. I like how she is a little bigger and she isnt afraid to go make up free. I equally love how well she looks with make up, I find it fascinating and just proves that most people in insta are actually very plain without all the lashes, makeup, tan etc.
Her boyfriend reminds me of Jeff Brazier (sp?) you know Jade Goodies ex, that typical lad that's really just in it for himself but tolerates her as its win win for him. Her dad was around in my day though I was young, he was good in one particular show but I couldn't stand all that face grimacing and notice she does the same, it's his trade mark. Dont get all the stupid babybump/just chips belly dancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't follow her but dip in and out when her picture shows up on the explore part of insta. I like how she is a little bigger and she isnt afraid to go make up free. I equally love how well she looks with make up, I find it fascinating and just proves that most people in insta are actually very plain without all the lashes, makeup, tan etc.
Her boyfriend reminds me of Jeff Brazier (sp?) you know Jade Goodies ex, that typical lad that's really just in it for himself but tolerates her as its win win for him. Her dad was around in my day though I was young, he was good in one particular show but I couldn't stand all that face grimacing and notice she does the same, it's his trade mark. Dont get all the stupid babybump/just chips belly dancing.
I have to say I like her. She had got a bit boring of late with all the ads but I remember watching her dad on tv. It must be sad for her that she grew up without him and I know my mothers dad died when she was a similar age to her and it does affect them whether they remember him or not it’s her dad. I do think he only puts up with her for the lifestyle but I just think that she’s on of the Instagrammers who shows the make up and side and normal side

Reactions: 4
Guys her engagement is SHOCKING
How does she not realise that this painful act she is putting on just isn't even helping lol?
Might be at nearly 1 mil but she has under 3% engagement... That's very below par!

Reactions: 10
I do feel sorry for her tho, that's not a good relationship she's in. Why she keeps him around i'll never know- the drugs, the cheating and the domestic violence, she could do so much better..he is laughing behind her back and spending her ££'s... easier said than done I know but why stick with a man that has lifted his hand to you in the past. she's obviously not as confident as she makes out or she would av got shot of him at the first sign of trouble.
100% agree she is ripping the arse out of the dead dad that is embarrassing, and Les's other children must be so angry with her for using his name for her fame..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god I am lost for worlds.... her new clothing line... cheap T-shirt’s with “come ere yew” plastered across the front, who in their right mind would pay for and wear something like that?! This girl will make money off anything and everything, so tacky!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god I am lost for worlds.... her new clothing line... cheap T-shirt’s with “come ere yew” plastered across the front, who in their right mind would pay for and wear something like that?! This girl will make money off anything and everything, so tacky!
I honestly don't know how I didn't see this coming tbh...

I do feel sorry for her tho, that's not a good relationship she's in. Why she keeps him around i'll never know- the drugs, the cheating and the domestic violence, she could do so much better..he is laughing behind her back and spending her ££'s... easier said than done I know but why stick with a man that has lifted his hand to you in the past. she's obviously not as confident as she makes out or she would av got shot of him at the first sign of trouble.
100% agree she is ripping the arse out of the dead dad that is embarrassing, and Les's other children must be so angry with her for using his name for her fame..

Yep he is a complete tool. The amount of times they broke up, gone back together. He acts quiet but he isnt, he is a prick when he is pissed but so is she to be fair so well suited. She isnt this friendly girl she appears to be she is up her own arse a lot and slags people off left right and centre. All this Les stuff is overhyped, she knows its a ploy when lets face it anyone over age of 40-50 wouldnt have a clue. She had the fredafunk range with matt's sister kirsty fieldhouse but it all went tits up apparently as the finance backer guy did them over, i would love to know the full ins and out of that but this new range is the bleeping pits....I mean come on lets put my gucci trainers and bag with my come ere yew top on 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Can’t bear the girl. Bouncing around with her flabby belly at 2 weeks pregnant and holding it like it was a full on 6 month pregnant belly. She’s not down to earth. She’s a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t bear the girl. Bouncing around with her flabby belly at 2 weeks pregnant and holding it like it was a full on 6 month pregnant belly. She’s not down to earth. She’s a dick
That clothing range 🤢🤢. She’s everything that’s wrong what social media, no talent, emphasis on cheap crappy fast fashion, brings out own cheap crappy fast fashion line. Who in their right mind will wear those tops 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Why does she add eh to words instead of y I get thats how she talks defining her accent majorly but no one types like that its stupid

Reactions: 4
Are we supposed to believe this is a genuine review?? Who would say that about a tshirt that says ‘come ere yew’ or ‘Chunkeh but funkeh’?!
Sharron Neil needs to get a grip of herself.
Av a word with yourself Shaz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we supposed to believe this is a genuine review?? Who would say that about a tshirt that says ‘come ere yew’ or ‘Chunkeh but funkeh’?!
Sharron Neil needs to get a grip of herself.
She wrote that "review" herself because nobody in their right mind would even contemplate buying those god awful clothes! 🤢😂

Reactions: 7
She wrote that "review" herself because nobody in their right mind would even contemplate buying those god awful clothes! 🤢😂
They sold out because she only order an initial 10 units because who in the right mind would wear them. I am being deadly serious, who?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.