Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amber94

She’s so down to earth and she obviously puts the act on of being OTT. I think it’s awful commenting on the size of someone’s baby bump, keep that shit to yourself!
Your on tattle hun, commenting on the size of a bump is the least of your worries 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Megan07

I used to like Charlotte, but I find the whole Dad thing so irritating. Imagine using your dad as a way to stay relevant?? The cardboard cut out, constantly mentioning him in things that aren’t even relevant to a passing. I don’t mean to be harsh, but didn’t he pass away when she was young - too young to even remember him? I’m not saying you can’t grieve someone you can’t remember, after all it is her dad, but I just find the whole thing so strange. Just because there was an extra chicken nugget in your McDonalds doesn’t mean it was a gift from your dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Hellotherw

She’s so down to earth and she obviously puts the act on of being OTT. I think it’s awful commenting on the size of someone’s baby bump, keep that shit to yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Gingercream

VIP Member
I can’t stand her - seems like she’s putting on a massive act to make people like her. And that baby bump can’t be real or she’ll be the size of a house when the baby arrives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
CAN NOT stand her. I think the daily videos of her pre-pregnancy gloating about her unhealthy diet and belly was slobbish. The videos she posts sometimes are just too try-hard, forced, and cringe. The darlings and all that chips and gravy bullshit just grates on me, I had to block her in the end. Used to like her when she posted more fashion posts and make up stuff, she seemed really trendy and classy. Now it’s just a bit chavvy and trashy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Trollinell

Chatty Member
I think it’s disgusting the way Charlotte’s set up a go fund page to raise money for her sister, after the passing of her husband. They’re asking for money when they’re stood there with designer handbags, holidays by the minute, throwing parties. Disgraceful!

• Wow
Reactions: 45

J2607

VIP Member
WELL I have been very much waiting for this thread.

I followed her for a while as I too used to think she was really fun and down to Earth. However the constant adverts made me unfollow, her apparent love of everything she peddled was so fake. She even advertised those fraudulent FX traders.

Does anyone remember the clothing company she had called Freda Funk, that suddenly disappeared? I find that all very sketchy, I don’t believe there was any mention of it stopping at all nor why. Checking Companies House 🤓 it was dissolved in March 2020 and they never submitted accounts, find that quite odd.

I feel it wasn’t that long ago that her and her fiancé had split up for the umpteenth time and they had deleted all trace of each other on social media. He’s also quite a questionable character https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ What is it with reality stars loving convicts 😂 Whether it be for fraud or violence.

Do find it very sad she lost her Dad so young but the cardboard cut out and her constant mentioning of him seems somewhat unhealthy.

That’s my two cents anyway, happy to get it off my chest 🤪

Reactions: 44

Trollinell

Chatty Member
Oh my god her sister is on her story eating oysters and drinking champagne after taking 2 grand off good hearted people on go fund me! 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Davena94

VIP Member
Seriously? Did you not read why not a few posts back?
Newborns can’t regulate their temperatures, so wearing a hat indoors to sleep they could overheat and die basically.
Seriously? Not everyone reads every comment. Don’t need to be a dick :)

Reactions: 36

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Yeah he’s been done for class a’s and violence . He was a runner boy for Paul kelly in Liverpool lol have a look at Paul on google and you’ll see the kind of people Charlotte hangs around . Horrible people .
I've said this a couple of times on here, but shes from the same area as me. We know the same people and I've met her quite a few times. Nobody has anything nice to say about her but relish in the free shit she gets. She's one of the rudest people I have met, uses the 'do you not know who I am' line on a regular basis and is not shy about demanding free stuff on nights out/meals.

In the past she could be found in the ladies toilets sniffing coke so I'm not surprised she's ended up with a drug dealer if I'm honest. At one point she was Owen Oysten's 'lap girl' and would often be found on nights out sitting on his knee, fawning all over him 🤢

We were out last year in Marvin's in Lytham for a friend's hen do. She was crying for the majority of the night about Matt and the things he does to her. She's had the police involved a few times but always drops the charges when they've made up. Its very sad that she doesn't walk away from him but I feel this is what she thinks will make her successful as an 'influencer'. House, baby, marriage, ignore the rest of the awful shit he has put you through.

I think she's very broken but so fame hungry (pushed by her mum) she will do anything to get there. It's quite sad to see.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Urgh has she no dignity whatsoever? If my husband was posting shit like that on Instagram he would be in A&E with his bollocks as earrings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Boredofthem

Yeah it’s sad her dad died ( experienced the same myself ) but honestly stop using it at every opportunity. Big gender party but no announcement?

Reactions: 32

wiganuser

VIP Member
We think it's bad now, wait until baby Les is here 😴💤😴

I give it 6 months TOPS before Matt fucks off with his running gear, double wear foundation and headband on

• Haha
Reactions: 31