Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is Matt wearing...he looks such a nob, and Charlotte is definitely trashy not classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Matt wore that as a joke 🤔 or a dare because surely he can’t think that he looks good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Da duck is Pob wearing. Looks like a perv in a mac. Definitely fondling vibes going on under that. 🤢🤢🤢 He has some extremely weird fashion sense. And by God he's one ugly fuckwit to match his weirdo clothes.

Screenshot_20220408-210040_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The shoes and coat on him 😂😂😂.
I’m not one for slagging the girls off at Aintree. It’s mostly classist misogynistic arseholes who think that you can’t enjoy a day at the races if you like a bev, wear short skirts or have tattoos and the Tory rag the daily Mail can get fucked. What they should do is focus on weird looking wankers like this who turn up wearing a flasher mac gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The shoes and coat on him 😂😂😂.
I’m not one for slagging the girls off at Aintree. It’s mostly classist misogynistic arseholes who think that you can’t enjoy a day at the races if you like a bev, wear short skirts or have tattoos and the Tory rag the daily Mail can get fucked. What they should do is focus on weird looking wankers like this who turn up wearing a flasher mac gone wrong.
The daily Mail shown pics of two high profile celebs today…. Tanya Bardsley and Claire Sweeney… none of Chazza and Lystra

Reactions: 9
The daily Mail shown pics of two high profile celebs today…. Tanya Bardsley and Claire Sweeney… none of Chazza and Lystra
Yes and love that Claire Sweeney ignored the pink memo and wore that stunning green outfit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was wandering where I’d seen Chazzas outfit before. 🤣🤣

Can someone also tell me what the actual Fook is Lystra wearing on her head! Looks like a bloody wind turbine 🤣🤣 Honestly money can’t buy class.
Oh Christ , she’s just as bad - Kate - read her threads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf , I don’t stick up ever for her , but i used to do this when in total denial that my child is literally a mini version of her father 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d be like ‘OMG SO LIKE ME’ and I laugh now in hindsight.

He looks like inspector gadget.
It’s not that it’s just look at her in that pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know she’s a child in it but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me, a 'shot' of soup. Her Dad would turn in his grave. She's utterly embarrassing, that whole rabble are. What's the point of getting all dressed up to act like an absolute horror show? The tables around her aren't behaving like that.

ETA: And I do agree with this but there's liking a bev and showing yourself up being loud & trashy. Like have some sense of propriety, behave for 5 minutes. She goes out of her way to be uncouth because it's 'relatable' but there's getting dinner down yourself at home and then having this lovely opportunity for a free day, wined and dined and just being slack.

I’m not one for slagging the girls off at Aintree. It’s mostly classist misogynistic arseholes who think that you can’t enjoy a day at the races if you like a bev, wear short skirts or have tattoos and the Tory rag the daily Mail can get fucked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Was wandering where I’d seen Chazzas outfit before. 🤣🤣

Can someone also tell me what the actual Fook is Lystra wearing on her head! Looks like a bloody wind turbine 🤣🤣 Honestly money can’t buy class.
There’s no actual fashion sense is there? They all
look so old fashioned and cheap, the 90’s called it wants it fascinator back.

As for the Klingon🤦🏻‍♀️, who’s bright idea was it to wear a flashers Mac? They must have both actually thought it was a good look🤦🏻‍♀️

He really doesn’t let her go out on her own with girls at all. I suspect because they’d be in her ear, telling her what a waste of space he is and to get rid sharpish.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.