Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how they plan to get him to sleep by himself and wean him off co sleeping.

I’m not even being a dick here, my son is 3 in June and we still cosleep every night. 😬😬

If anything, I’m looking for helpful ideas😅

Reactions: 10
I'd be so embarrassed if my fella went out dressed like Inspector Gadget. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 In fact I think I'd serve him divorce papers, citing the reason: because he's always dressing like a chavvy twit!!!
bleeping Spock ears on him, jeez. Such a prick.
Got quite a few names for him now actually, Pob, Spock and Inspector Gadget, take ya pick people.........

Screenshot_20220408-235848_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220409-000530_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Helen Flanagan looked stunning, I'm ordering her dress now 😃simple and classy unlike those coke head chavs.

See noah is awake at nearly midnight...mum of the year award again
She looks lovely , Charlotte needs some parenting tips off Helen

Reactions: 8
Matts flasher Mac makes him look porky - he’s obviously not so why on earth choose such an ugly unflattering, sleezy looking outfit. I can only assume someone was sick on him on the way and he couldn’t take it off?!?
And as someone previously said, Charlotte had come wearing her grimy bed sheets. Absolute horrors the both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This monstrosity is honestly what I think my flackets looked like after birthing my 9lb baby. Looks like a minge I can't unsee it

Screenshot_20220409-074302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she's advertising her tan, the face drops this time...again...but she's using a filter on her face soo how is that not false advertising and misleading? I really hope all the recent reporting of her results in a ban from SM.

Reactions: 5
So she's advertising her tan, the face drops this time...again...but she's using a filter on her face soo how is that not false advertising and misleading? I really hope all the recent reporting of her results in a ban from SM.
I’ve got her face drops so I’ll do you all a review on them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.