Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lovely day inside for Nowah , watching his hungover parents 😴😴😴😴

OH CHRIST I STAND CORRECTED , now out crawling on a porcelain like floor with people dancing around him . It’s only 9pm and the music is dead loud in there n all ?!

Reactions: 10
What have they bleeping come as ? 😆😆😆😆😆

Meant to be ladies day and he rocks up in a flasher Mac..Jesus Christ what a tit show, someone must have said it's fancy dress this year for a laugh 😆
[QUOTE="trixiefrog,
Everyone who was with them yesterday in their little group I can guarantee will be laughing their heads off today about the state of him. Bet they all have a private group chat MATT THE FLASHER! 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why was he there tho. How can he not be embarrassed tagging along on a girls day out

I can’t get over the mac. It must be “Pucci” or something. I need more bad fashion from Matt - this is the best this thread has been.

Reactions: 2
That poor poor kid. Get him to bed. Stop feeding him so late and dragging him around. Sometimes you just have to say no you can’t go as that’s what being s good parent is about; making sacrifices.

I’ve been out twice in a year and that was for my bday and another night with my partner, both out at 7 back by 10 - whilst the kids were in bed so were none the wiser.

I can officially say absolutely bleeping hate these wankers.

Reactions: 21
Chewing his shoe because they wont have thought to take the kid any toys then filming him being given beer no words for it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Chewing his shoe because they wont have thought to take the kid any toys then filming him being given beer no words for it
Just disgusting low life’s the lot of them and what annoys me is they constantly find it all amusing 😡

They’re pure pond scum aren’t they ?? Tonight is another level scummy.
It is though int it, out all day yesterday, then taking him out tonight. It was a while ago now but she goes on about him sleeping in their bed and needs to get him in his own room but what does she expect. Kid doesn't know what's going on. Feel so sorry for him laid in bed with parents that are pissed up all time it's disgusting. If this was an everyday person you can guarentee they would be reported to social services. Out all the time pissed up, know to take drugs, kid with a sore on his face, being kept out all hours being taken to late night parties, photos of him being offered alcohol just disgusting pair of them but because they are z listers is alright. Gross

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Poor baby, crawling about among all those drunken idiots, and the decibel level!!!
just stay at home with him, get him in a bedtime routine, kids thrive on it.
Routine and structure, poor Noah seems to get neither.
They’re a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf is that kid wearing ?

Jesus I just can’t stand them any longer. What a bad behaved little boy Noah is going to be with parents like that. Can write the book already.

Reactions: 12
That little boy will end up with more than an infected face when he’s constantly got his lips round peoples beer bottles for their entertainment! Yet again they find it amusing along with pulling peoples hair! They are actually just lazy bleeping parents! Dragging him round till all hours, sleeping in their bed cause they are too lazy to get him in a proper routine! Would rather go out on the piss and snort coke ❄ than being decent parents!

Reactions: 18
Rocking up to a wedding looking like that. 🤦🤦🤦 I swear he must get ready in the dark. His t shirt is rather apt, he looks like a ball sack with a tiny bell end.

Screenshot_20220409-231602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.