Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really upset me tbh seeing him like this. He looks so confused and overwhelmed all the time and now unwell looking too. It’s really heartbreaking. He shouldn’t be at all these grown up parties. He should be toddling round a play park, at soft play, a petting zoo etc and tucked up in bed at a reasonable time.

It’s really not difficult to put your childrens needs first, it’s bloody instinct surely? Before mine came along I did whatever I pleased and now I spend my free time doing things I think he would enjoy/benefit from because he absolutely comes first. I can’t cope with the selfishness😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What really pisses me off as well is she posted a pic in A&E. When my little girl was ONE WEEK old she was vomiting bright yellow fluid and had blood in her nappy. She was rushed to hospital and allsorts of scans ran on her tiny body whilst I just stood there in a bleeping daze absolutely petrified. I thought she had sepsis, I thought I could actually lose her. We were in there for five days..It turned out she had an allergy to the protein in her formula and had a bad reaction.. She's now 8 month old and thriving thank god..
But the fact is not a thing was posted on my social media. Nobody knew because my concern was my baby not how many fake arse concerned comments I could get! It didn't even occur to me to stick a pic on to beg attention. My child was my only concern and this is why this witch needs a massive wake up call because that boy should be the centre of her world! And his! The pair of them are next level shallow and selfish and this surely has given them the shock they need! I actually hope social services are crawling all over them right now because someone has to protect that precious little boy.
Completely agree!! My daughter was admitted at 18 months with severe vomiting & honestly i couldn’t tell u where my phone was while I was there because I spent the whole time hovering over her but I definitely wasn’t taking selfie’s! She’s an attention seeking crank but sadly we’ve seen that from the way she leeches off her dead dad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely agree!! My daughter was admitted at 18 months with severe vomiting & honestly i couldn’t tell u where my phone was while I was there because I spent the whole time hovering over her but I definitely wasn’t taking selfie’s! She’s an attention seeking crank but sadly we’ve seen that from the way she leeches off her dead dad
You just totally zone into your child don't you. Social media isn't even on the radar! I was going through all the postpartum physical and emotional stages at that time and I was just locked on my child. Family telling me to go home for some sleep but I wouldn't because that's what parents do. You don't give a tit about yourself when your baby needs you and when that little boy hurt himself it shouldn't have even crossed her tiny mind to seek attention on social media, plus she should have blamed herself from the start because she told everyone to "Chuff off" that morning. That boy needs protecting from the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That poor little baby is wrecked, he's like a prop being carted around to every sesh going :cry: No doubt she loves her little boy, but seriously she needs to give her head a wobble and put him first

Reactions: 12
She is only quiet cause she will use the excuse of taking the day off to look after Noah and cause she needed time away due to all the abusive messages… watch this space. She’s not reflected or knows she’s in the wrong trust me this bleep doesn’t think like that

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.