Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow zero research done by the people dishing that sack of shite prize out. What is sad is young girls will think that she is someone to emulate and not a prize example in not changing your lifestyle for a baby. Scary.

Reactions: 13
She’s very clever with her ad posts on the ones she did put ad on it’s always behind something, so you have to tap and hold for her name and everything to disappear then you see the #AD…
Like we all know it’s an ad ? Does it matter to her that much writing to littles letters..? 🙄 honestly like we wouldn’t know..
we all know it’s your job so just do what you’re meant to ffs.

Reactions: 2
WTAF?!! She’s hardly a mum you’d want to emulate
I don't know wtf the Mum list is but it smacks of self-congratulatory because they popped out a kid, selling their kid's privacy for profit nobodies who have no idea about children's physical and mental development.

Reactions: 9
You just know she's lapping that up thinking she's an absoluteh beltin mummeh.. Smug as duck like a middle finger up to the "Trollz".

She's a tit mum who can't be arsed doing the basics for her son and pisses off out with her mates at every opportunity. If she's a good mum then that makes me Mother Theresa 🤨

Reactions: 12
She pisses me off , she’s so cocky the way she puts the eye roll emoji after my own brand on her stories.

What the duck is she wearing today for the races , why does everything have to be so over the top?

Reactions: 7
She pisses me off , she’s so cocky the way she puts the eye roll emoji after my own brand on her stories.

What the duck is she wearing today for the races , why does everything have to be so over the top?
Because God forbid she's not the centre of attention 😒😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Looks like she's wearing her dirty pink bedsheets to the races 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why aren’t you wearing one of those ITS dresses to the races Charlotte? I thought you were OBSESSED with them all Hmm 🤔……oh I know why, because they’re all a crock of tit and you wouldn’t be seen dead in one in the real world 😂 mind you I’d rather rock up in one of them rather than that pink monstrosity

OMG 😳 just seen Matt’s last post……..that Mac 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why aren’t you wearing one of those ITS dresses to the races Charlotte? I thought you were OBSESSED with them all Hmm 🤔……oh I know why, because they’re all a crock of tit and you wouldn’t be seen dead in one in the real world 😂 mind you I’d rather rock up in one of them rather than that pink monstrosity

OMG 😳 just seen Matt’s last post……..that Mac 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Looks like Inspector Gadget 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noah parped to the baby sitters again, while they 2 go get blitzed and coked out their heads😡how rude was Charlotte on Matt story when she walked right by the guy handing out the pink pass for her to put on😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Noah parped to the baby sitters again, while they 2 go get blitzed and coked out their heads😡how rude was Charlotte on Matt story when she walked right by the guy handing out the pink pass for her to put on😡
Matt is a bleeping control freak who doesnt let her out on her own. What fella would be seen dead there 😂😂

Bunch of chavs, not one of them look classy they look so dated. Big hair, fascinators and OTT dresses are so old fashioned now.

Listerine looks so huge on Matt's stories

Reactions: 11
Matt is a bleeping control freak who doesnt let her out on her own. What fella would be seen dead there 😂😂

Bunch of chavs, not one of them look classy they look so dated. Big hair, fascinators and OTT dresses are so old fashioned now.

Listerine looks so huge on Matt's stories
I can’t think of an event worse , full of stuck up twats thinking they look amazing

Also , the horse racing industry is disgusting & most horses end up dead

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.