Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure he came home from Dubai with it?
If it’s a bite it will get worse before it gets better and he could be pawing at it if it’s itchy, poor sod :(

Reactions: 2
Yes, not to defend her but I am hugely allergic to insect bites. When I get any they go exactly like Noah's has and they take ages to go away.

I spend holidays absolutely caked in insect repellent and I'm terrified of getting one on my face. 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes, not to defend her but I am hugely allergic to insect bites. When I get any they go exactly like Noah's has and they take ages to go away.

I spend holidays absolutely caked in insect repellent and I'm terrified of getting one on my face. 😂
I'm not a fan of her but as a mum I can imagine his sore face is very upsetting for her especially as it just doesn't seem to be healing. I'd be giving him lots of fresh fruit and veggies to try and help his body though and not chips and gravy !

Reactions: 10
Jesus she’s feeding him Frosties … full of sugar. What is wrong with this woman. Bleating on about diabetes yet here she is feeding one year old Frosties. Charlotte love r u ok?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Of course he like his Frosties Charlotte....they are full of sugar you idiot! What’s he got for lunch chips and graveh!

Reactions: 11
Drove past her "private" estate and I swear it had a for sale sign outside 🧐

Defo move on the cards when they were looking at that land on his stories.

Reactions: 6
Just came here to mention the Frosties but you guys are on it.
'Do ya luv ya Frosties Nowa'?
Of course he bloody does, they're pure sugar ffs!!
There's so much salt in gravy too.
He really does have a shocking diet and he's not even 18 months yet.
She really is the chavviest of all chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sure he came home from Dubai with it?
If it’s a bite it will get worse before it gets better and he could be pawing at it if it’s itchy, poor sod :(
Would explain the fever he's had recently too

Chazza advertising ITS tat is hilarious! It's not organic cotton and polyester is one of the most unethical and unsustainable materials out there. She never wears any of it either. She's faker than her scam diet!

Reactions: 12
She needs to get that dummy out of his mouth asap. And I’m not judging at all, my son had a dummy too.

Noah is such a lovely, inquisitive little boy. She really should be encouraging his speech at this stage using proper words and giving him loads of praise. Not just SHAKEH SHAKEH and CHUFFIN GRAYVEH ON MY BELTIN CHIPPEH’.

Money doesn’t buy class or decent parenting skills apparently.

Reactions: 13
Named and shamed again.

Just got this email from the ASA
Does this mean she shouldn't be advertising then? Not really sure how it all works x

Feel sorry for Nowahh. Saw on her stories a few days back he was interrupting her trying on some in the style clothes. She switched camera round hes on the floor with the plastic packets she's thrown. Prob me being dramatic but there wouldn't be anything stopping him putting those bags over his head. She's so careless with everything she does with him, playing on the stairs, standing in the high chair just makes me cringe. Accident waiting to happen

Last edited:
Did you see her chuffing tanning Thursdays story last night referencing the Tash filter… she loves a good old tattle read does our Chazza!! Hi Chazza 👋🏼

• Haha
Alright Chazza, may I also suggest less gurning and more learning.. 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chazza you also forgot to put Ad on your tanning Thursday posts and several of the in the style ones.
Screenshot_20220408-045235_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just came here to mention the Frosties but you guys are on it.
'Do ya luv ya Frosties Nowa'?
Of course he bloody does, they're pure sugar ffs!!
There's so much salt in gravy too.
He really does have a shocking diet and he's not even 18 months yet.
She really is the chavviest of all chavs.
I think her mother was/is a chav pre les so she must get her genes from her! She has no idea about the kids diet does she? She's worse than lozza goodger and that's saying summat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.