Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Sold!" As if he's bought anything in the past few years- they don't give finance to unemployed leeches like him!

That car is purely in Charlotte's name- like everything else. It's not brand new either- that company only sell used cars so they're not as well off as they like to portray.

Oh....and the personalised plate that's meant to represent "Sarsy" in her stories makes me want to vom. What a bell end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Frustrating how many stupid people have lined her pockets.. she's clearly a lying little scammer 🤬

Reactions: 11
This is obviously the page where she buys all her fake cobbler from! conveniently deleting the comment thinking no one will notice! 🤣🤣
So is this Minnie's fashion all fakes? I imagine it will be but funny how they are using literally all her photos as adverts 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does she ever actually talk to Noah and encourage him to use words? Cos all I ever see is her laughing at him or saying shakey shakey.

Reactions: 12
Noah is back to nursery. I mean, at least he's getting decent human interaction there but what do that pair do to warrant putting him in one?
Matthew in skinny jeans is a major ick. It's like he has knock knees and short legs.

Reactions: 19
Noah is back to nursery. I mean, at least he's getting decent human interaction there but what do that pair do to warrant putting him in one?
Matthew in skinny jeans is a major ick. It's like he has knock knees and short legs.
I think all parents do deserve a break , but come onnnnnn! Not full days surely?? Two half days I would support , but the pair of them do sweet FA!
Silver linings though as said , Noah gets some proper interaction, possibly structured day time naps and proper snacks.

Reactions: 11
To think she wants another baby ? She can't even cope with the responsibility of one! She just wants a little girl to dress up and use as a fashion accessory, she definitely shouldn't be considering having another when she's far too immature to take proper care of Noah 😤

Reactions: 20
You can tell that she’s so fake to her minions, saying that she loves them all just to reel them in, as soon as she stops recording she’ll go back to a resting witch face and laugh at how gullible they all are

Reactions: 10
You can tell that she’s so fake to her minions, saying that she loves them all just to reel them in, as soon as she stops recording she’ll go back to a resting witch face and laugh at how gullible they all are

This 💯 Its such a fake persona!! She's NOTHING like that you only have to watch her on reality shows to see she isnt anything like the person she pretends to be on Instagram. Matt always films her when she's her true self before she clocks the camera and switches. She's laughing at them all.

She's made a fortune pretending to be on a health and fitness journey when in reality she's probably sat on her couch eating a big Mac meal telling the gullible idiots how they too can be like her and watching her bank balance go up when the morons fall for it and sign up 😒

Reactions: 14
All these unmarked ads for her tan and belleh blaster make me so angry...all these fake before and after photos are so damaging to women’s mental health. She could not get away with any of it on TV...something seriously needs to be done to address this. Shame on her for making money this way.

Reactions: 12
All these unmarked ads for her tan and belleh blaster make me so angry...all these fake before and after photos are so damaging to women’s mental health. She could not get away with any of it on TV...something seriously needs to be done to address this. Shame on her for making money this way.
I do think the ASA have had a word because I’ve noticed a lot more things which have been marked as ads but the colour and placement of it still makes it really difficult to see

Reactions: 6
Annoys me so much when she follows declaring an ad with a 🙄 like it’s so pathetic she needs to do it. Sorry love you aren’t above the ASA rules you big gurning twit!

Oh and also while I’m here.. the story about she can’t believe she knows all the words to baby shark as if it was some complicated song. It consists of 2 words and then a load of dodododo’s 😂😂😂 the woman is brainless isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.