Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte change his fookin nappy. Lazy witch. It's about to fall off. What is it with these 'influencers' being too lazy to change there kids nappies. I'm a mum and would never leave my son's nappy so it's about to fall off it's that heavy
1 why does she feel the need to record every tiny thing , it’s so annoying

2 it’s sickening first for recording his every move & then when his clothes are falling down / dirty nappy

Charlotte put your bleeping phone down for once !!!

Reactions: 17
1 why does she feel the need to record every tiny thing , it’s so annoying

2 it’s sickening first for recording his every move & then when his clothes are falling down / dirty nappy

Charlotte put your bleeping phone down for once !!!
It’s disgusting the lack of privacy she gives Noah. I feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All of the above is just vile and sad, with the nappy and constantly filming him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again too- why can this ONE YEAR OLD not feed himself? Why is he still being spoon fed? He’s should be well capable by now of getting food to his own mouth. Yes it’s messy, but it’s vital for development and so good for his fine motor skills to be using that pincer grip and picking bits of food up, or learning to use his spoon by himself.

Reactions: 16
Why does she only ever seem to encourage ‘shakeh shakeh’? She’s not trying to encourage his speech/language development at all🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Another wine, another overly full nappy, another day on the couch watching him to his own devices. It is actually really really sad. I echo what others have said, I really don’t doubt she loves him. I just think she needs some therapy & quite possibly a clean break from what appears to be a toxic man. Posting all of this & telling herself the negative is just “trolls” is a little ignorant. There are nasty people out there & I get why this site is questionable at the best of times. But sometimes you gotta look in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have we ever seen him (seeing as she films bleeping everything) doing normal 1 year old stuff? Playing on a slide or a swing actually outside rather than inside ALL the time? Even going out for a walk and feeding the ducks?

Everything is geared around carting him to their own social events or filming him playing or eating in the house over and over again.

He seemed very relaxed and comfortable in the water on holiday, take him to the swimming pool? Just do something with him besides shoving a camera in his face and treating him like an accessory or performer😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Have we ever seen him (seeing as she films bleeping everything) doing normal 1 year old stuff? Playing on a slide or a swing actually outside rather than inside ALL the time? Even going out for a walk and feeding the ducks?

Everything is geared around carting him to their own social events or filming him playing or eating in the house over and over again.

He seemed very relaxed and comfortable in the water on holiday, take him to the swimming pool? Just do something with him besides shoving a camera in his face and treating him like an accessory or performer😡
By the time she goes to Zest in Liverpool, gets a curly blow, make up on, then decides what free tat she's promoting to wear it would be too dark to feed the ducks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but what the hell is that 6’ silver vase thing in the corner of her living room 😳 CHAVVVVY af

Reactions: 8
More disturbing like other warped influencers, they have accounts set up for their kids
I agree here. I can see why you'd set up the account and leave it dormant for when the child is older. People are super weird these days and would take the username for themselves; but to leave it as a public account and post on it is weird. I hope in the future these types of accounts are banned.

Reactions: 9
It’s not so easy to send fakes back to China when they arrive and they are five sizes to big for you. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.