Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he looks shattered 😔
He’s looked shattered the whole holiday

Look at the state of the fake tan on her neck, what a dirty scrubber

Has she actually shown applying any sunscreen on that child all holiday??
Nope 😡

They've been in hotels where the food on offer will be lovely and fresh. Lots of fruit and vegetables available. What has Noah had? Chips and Nutella pancakes. No plate in front of him either, just bare tables. No different when he's at home. The boy is fed tit. Matt likes to say he eats healthy, well if he does he isn't passing that onto his son.

ETA: Yeah this evening he got a bit of cod and squid. I hope Noah is a nightmare for them on the flight home!
They will give him calpol which they done on the way out😡. I’m surprised that they are still out drinking when they’ve got a long haul flight 2mrw

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That video she’s posted in the blue gym stuff. You can see how much thinner she was in the ‘after’ one compared to how she looks now after all the boozing and eating out in Dubai.

She can’t possibly think she still looks like that🤦‍♀️😂
Just came on to say the same. A month of good living has certainly caught up with her. She'll be back on the gear as soon as she gets home to lose the holiday weight.

As for Ken, he is repulsive. Sitting there with his flashy clothes, alcohol and watches when all he does is live off Charlotte. What exactly does he bring to the table?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really does have the most old fashioned chavvy dress sense. That feather monstrosity🤮!! I'm sure people send her stuff and are like "let's see if she will wear this for a laugh" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just came on to say the same. A month of good living has certainly caught up with her. She'll be back on the gear as soon as she gets home to lose the holiday weight.

As for Ken, he is repulsive. Sitting there with his flashy clothes, alcohol and watches when all he does is live off Charlotte. What exactly does he bring to the table?!
He’s tagged her in this post. Says a lot.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He’s tagged her in this post. Says a lot.
No way! It certainly does say a lot.

Why doesn't he get off his arse and get some form of job instead of sending her his requirements for a frigging mansion? There's no way they'd still be together if they didn't have Noah. He probably got her pregnant deliberately to make sure he could stay around.

Reactions: 12
I think they have zero chemistry as a couple..I know he's an ugly fucker but I used to wonder how the hell he put up with her weird, cringey behaviour because most guys would be put right off her the way she carries on but its pretty obvious why really, she's his meal ticket so he keeps shtum 🙄🤑🤐

We see you Matt ✌🏼👇🏼👀😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they have zero chemistry as a couple..I know he's an ugly fucker but I used to wonder how the hell he put up with her weird, cringey behaviour because most guys would be put right off her the way she carries on but its pretty obvious why really, she's his meal ticket so he keeps shtum 🙄🤑🤐

They're well suited really. Both shallow and superficial as duck.
Oh its amazing what people will ignore and put up with if the price is right!

I mean seriously how does he not eyeroll / or tell her enough is enough when she goes into full on Les Dawson mode or that offensive Scots accent she puts on when she's flogging something...I guess living the life of a gigolo means he had to put up with all her cringy nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh its amazing what people will ignore and put up with if the price is right!

I mean seriously how does he not eyeroll / or tell her enough is enough when she goes into full on Les Dawson mode or that offensive Scots accent she puts on when she's flogging something...I guess living the life of a gigolo means he had to put up with all her cringy nonsense!
Exactly this! The gurning trying to look like her dad, the chuffin this and chuffin that. I always thought that because I couldn't stomach it. I'd end up saying what the absolute duck are you doing? But he knows where his bread's buttered so he tolerates it. I think she loves him more than he loves her. He's absolutely loving spending her money the shameless fucker. It was more evident than ever on this holiday. They're just an all round horrid couple based on a foundation of bullshit 💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 21
Exactly this! The gurning trying to look like her dad, the chuffin this and chuffin that. I always thought that because I couldn't stomach it. I'd end up saying what the absolute duck are you doing? But he knows where his bread's buttered so he tolerates it. I think she loves him more than he loves her. He's absolutely loving spending her money the shameless fucker. It was more evident than ever on this holiday. They're just an all round horrid couple based on a foundation of bullshit 💩💩💩💩
Yep. It’s a horrible, toxic relationship and Noah will be the one who continues to suffer. It’s really quite sad.

Reactions: 10
Reca
Don't know if its been brought up before.. I do like the description though "Drunk and Smarmy" They've got him down to tee!
He is absolutely vile. And the way she calls him sexy and says “come ere yew” makes me feel sick, he is seriously repulsive and I’d rather sew my vagina shut than have to shag him, ugly, slimy horrible fucker.

She’s not much better - flapping her legs, gurning and constantly talking like a thick bleep, I’m surprised he could even get a hard-on when they made Noah, she’s bleeping rank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I bet she's got the raging hump!

All she does with Noah is feed him shite? His diet has zero nutritional value in it. She is just continuing the diabetes thread in the family.

1646655779504.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.