Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief if I’d paid a decent amount for business class home and this shower of shite was in my vicinity I’d be gutted. Also drinking in charge of a baby again. Wonder what the trouble they’ve had this morning? Arguing over the bill is my bet.

Reactions: 28
There's excess luggage and then there is taking the absolute piss !

And Noah is a very sweet little boy but I'm sure all the other passengers don't want hear her fog horn voice constantly barking at him to perform.

Reactions: 21
No need for that amount of luggage , I bet she hasn’t worn half the outfits she brought

Like others have said & like normal people 😂 everyone argues & I bet they’ve done a lot behind the instagram screens

Reactions: 10
Cant believe they are letting him crawl down the isle of plane. Feel so sorry for him. He's going to be one of those kids who just randomly walks off when they are out in public and she'll absolutely tit herself. All the encouragement with him "flirting" with strangers too hes not going to learn that different people aren't safe. Any weirdo could wonder up to him and say shakey shakey, offer him a chip and he'd be gone xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cant believe they are letting him crawl down the isle of plane. Feel so sorry for him. He's going to be one of those kids who just randomly walks off when they are out in public and she'll absolutely tit herself. All the encouragement with him "flirting" with strangers too hes not going to learn that different people aren't safe. Any weirdo could wonder up to him and say shakey shakey, offer him a chip and he'd be gone xx
I was coming here to say this!! Also I know kids need germs but that’s a bit much .. an aeroplane floor 😖 also if you’ve paid the thousands (im sure) for business class I’d be raging if I had a kid disturbing me.

Also as for strangers. This is what annoys me about celebs kids wearing their names on everything. Like do you think it will be hard to pretend to that child you knew them and their parents 😞 it’s such a scary thought.

Reactions: 15
Good grief if I’d paid a decent amount for business class home and this shower of shite was in my vicinity I’d be gutted. Also drinking in charge of a baby again. Wonder what the trouble they’ve had this morning? Arguing over the bill is my bet.
I get the feeling they've had to get a load from somewhere and that's why they upgraded too. Their freebie probably didn't cover their huge alcohol bill! Zero brains or common sense.

Reactions: 9
Just watching them on the plane. Upgraded cos they deserved it.🙄
I really hate parents who just assume everyone wants to interact with their kid. They have zero social awareness.
It's cringe and embarrassing to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Defo arguing over the bill

100% this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Never want to hear “nowurr” ever again or shakeh shakeh - also leave the kid alone when he’s asleep, God knows he needs the rest from being paraded round like a circus animal - nowurr are you flurtin again? I wish she would stop using him - get on and do your grifting but why is that poor baby constantly on show and performing for the camera? Does he ever get a meal in peace? Or on a plate for that matter. Used to like charlotte but shes morphed into a complete money grabbing psycho. Nothing is out of bounds , she will defo be on OF shortly when everyone sacks off the diet plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So they upgraded? I hope all the bellah blaster fools can see were their money has gone.....I feel sorry for the people on that plane and to anyone who has to dine near them, sit near them, live near them etc....they are so loud and uncouth.

Reactions: 20
DBAD335E-1A02-410C-8B50-FB28F5BE91BF.png
Bullshit!!! I lost 5st in 4 months, by only eating an apple and a tin of tuna a day (not recommending it!) and that was half that weight a week. She’s so full of tit.
I think they need new scales

Reactions: 19
Ain’t karma a biatch…😂👀🤣
How has she got the time to spend on this flight uploading every video and pic. Who gives a flying duck. She is literally obsessed with insta 😂😂😂

So bleeping happy he was sick all over her. Makes you think how much money they must have spent on that holiday, she ain't got a presence to get freebies over there, must have spent easily 20k. Like dirty cjav, lotto winners. Imagine the passengers on that flight watching her film every 2 mins

Reactions: 18
Paying for Wi-Fi to constantly post on instagram and then likely her sons nappy being left so long and full to brim it couldn’t cope with any amount of poo and exploded accordingly. Just a hunch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.