Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Granite Grandad would make an appearance.🙄

I think Matt cooked her that breakfast after she'd had murder he didn't buy her anything. He was also warned to be on baby duties, as she was eating it the baby crawled towards her and she says "Matt!" 🤣
Also notice No-urrr has a bowl and cutlery now...wonder were they got that idea from?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone wrote on here before the website where Charlotte gets her nadine merabi dupes from. Can any1 help a girl out?

Reactions: 4

I think Matt cooked her that breakfast after she'd had murder he didn't buy her anything. He was also warned to be on baby duties, as she was eating it the baby crawled towards her and she says "Matt!" 🤣
Also notice No-urrr has a bowl and cutlery now...wonder were they got that idea from?🙄
And a cup, albeit it’s the wrong cup for a 1 year old but she’s getting there 😂 new foods to try, bowl and cutlery, oh and toys appearing now as well 😂

Someone wrote on here before the website where Charlotte gets her nadine merabi dupes from. Can any1 help a girl out?
Minnies_fashion

Reactions: 7
Charlotte has no idea when to give something up - the moustache filter is only funny the first time. That's it. Done.
The crappy tan, it's been done to death.
The diet scam. Let it bloody go women! It's boring as duck!

In other news, I'm pretty sure her obsession with her dad comes from gold-digger trace

Reactions: 13

Bowl set and spoon was a freebie 🤣 perhaps the brand felt sorry for Noah too!

Reactions: 10
They’re working hard tryin to be good parents 🤣🤣🤣

Noah still lashed in front of the tv eating and low and behold , up at 9pm doing shakey Shakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That looks like a hell of a lot of calpol down his vest, how much are they giving him?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.