Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to say something controversial now… that video of Noerrrr sleeping did remind me of the pic of Granda Statue. You know the one, charl posts it on a bi-weekly basis.

Reactions: 4
That looks like a hell of a lot of calpol down his vest, how much are they giving him?!
I mean I know I’ve spilt a bit before as babies wriggle but I did think the same. But I thought the same. That looks like he didn’t even get any in his mouth or if that’s over spill he’s had a worryingly amount.

Reactions: 2
Why don't they just got to his actual grave like any normal relative? Standing next to a stupid statue that bears no resemblance to him because that's what gets the likes in. It's all a massive pretence.

Reactions: 19
Why don't they just got to his actual grave like any normal relative? Standing next to a stupid statue that bears no resemblance to him because that's what gets the likes in. It's all a massive pretence.
I reckon it’s also if there are fans there and they can do some sort of crap meet & great with the child he hardly new.
she just craves attention

Reactions: 11
I mean I know I’ve spilt a bit before as babies wriggle but I did think the same. But I thought the same. That looks like he didn’t even get any in his mouth or if that’s over spill he’s had a worryingly amount.
Hope this is a case of she’s spilt a dose so tried to give another and spilt that too . Not giving him a double dose 🥴

Reactions: 5
I’ve just come on to let you all know that the Belleh Blaster 50% off offer ends today and we know she won’t have it on sale again (🙄) so don’t forget to buy it! You can lose 14 stone in a day! 🙄🥱

Wonder which ‘offer’ will be next?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just come on to let you all know that the Belleh Blaster 50% off offer ends today and we know she won’t have it on sale again (🙄) so don’t forget to buy it! You can lose 14 stone in a day! 🙄🥱

Wonder which ‘offer’ will be next?
Was that 50% off the £20 off offer that was the opening offer that was £20 🤔

I'm sure she will magic some other offer out of her arse so she can keep flogging the scam that has never been at full price since she launched it on boxing day!

Reactions: 10
Was that 50% off the £20 off offer that was the opening offer that was £20 🤔

I'm sure she will magic some other offer out of her arse so she can keep flogging the scam that has never been at full price since she launched it on boxing day!
Don’t worry it’s Easter soon.. work off that chocolate 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"No"🤦🏻‍♀️

Her standard for "best mum in the world" is really low.

Les's memory gets milked, even in a card 🤮
🤣🤣🤣 she will be milking his memory till she’s drawing her pension if not longer! She didn’t even sodding know him! 🙄

She will probably have a walking cardboard cut out for the bloody wedding too, with a bloody recorded message. Cranks the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 she will be milking his memory till she’s drawing her pension if not longer! She didn’t even sodding know him! 🙄

She will probably have a walking cardboard cut out for the bloody wedding too, with a bloody recorded message. Cranks the lot of them.
Hahahah, she's going to milk it for all its worth.

If their wedding happens, I'm expecting the screen from Armageddon, the wedding at the end in which Les's photo will be in a big frame on a stand at the front of the church!! I've probably just given her that idea!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahah, she's going to milk it for all its worth.

If their wedding happens, I'm expecting the screen from Armageddon, the wedding at the end in which Les's photo will be in a big frame on a stand at the front of the church!! I've probably just given her that idea!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She'll probably get a hologram of him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

When she’s pension age she’ll still be saying that she “wishes he was here”!
He’d have been over 90 now if he’d not already died, so it’s doubtful that he would have ever seen Noah at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.