Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off trace babe
No ?? Would that be 'know?!' ....it's no wonder she's the way she is if this is what her mother has been saying to her all her life ! It's really sad losing a parent but brainwashing a child to the extent she has been is unforgivable !

Reactions: 17
No ?? Would that be 'know?!' ....it's no wonder she's the way she is if this is what her mother has been saying to her all her life ! It's really sad losing a parent but brainwashing a child to the extent she has been is unforgivable !
🤣😂

Nutters the lot of them

Reactions: 7
You can tell Trace has absolutely drummed this Les nonsense into her head her entire life. That card says it all. No, he’s not ‘with you every day’ coz he’s dead luv. He died before you could even form a memory of him ffs.

Reactions: 23
You can tell Trace has absolutely drummed this Les nonsense into her head her entire life. That card says it all. No, he’s not ‘with you every day’ coz he’s dead luv. He died before you could even form a memory of him ffs.
Couldn’t imagine being told all that shite , literally screwed into her brain. I think she forgets that he died when she was baby

Being realistic , if he didn’t die , he would be dead by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattle called it 😂🤣
Ffs, give it up Charlotte!!! She can’t let a day go by without name dropping him. Realistically he’d be long dead anyway by now even if he didn’t die when he did. She sounds mental harping on about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Kween" ? Grow up you silly cow.. knew she'd find a way to bring Les into Mother's day

Next level desperate these two 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His other kids must want to throttle the pair of them because I know I would.. shameless witches.

Like even Mother's Day had to become an opportunity for them to mention their association with Les Dawson. I find the pair of them disgusting to be honest. The man is mentioned at every bleeping opportunity it's sick. No wonder Charlotte is an absolute weirdo with a status chasing mother like that. Pair of them need to duck off and leave it alone because if I was one of his other kids who actually knew him I'd be gunning for them..

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I'm not a lover of Charlotte but Matt's attitude on Mother's Day seemed like he couldn't give a tit. Even the way he was talking to her, he couldn't be arsed and there seemed to be an atmosphere. He wasn't the least bit interested or bothered. Matt, she birthed your son ffs, give her a little credit. I know she ain't the most perfect mam to that wee bairn, but he should have acknowledged it better than that.
Probably had a drunken row so thought duck it, not getting her owt. He's such a selfish orange blob.

Last edited:
What in god’s name were those socks that Noah had on 😳 next level chav. Charlotte will still be wishing her daddy was here in 20 years when he’d be about 120 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His other kids must want to throttle the pair of them because I know I would.. shameless witches.

Like even Mother's Day had to become an opportunity for them to mention their association with Les Dawson. I find the pair of them disgusting to be honest. The man is mentioned at every bleeping opportunity it's sick. No wonder Charlotte is an absolute weirdo with a status chasing mother like that. Pair of them need to duck off and leave it alone because if I was one of his other kids who actually knew him I'd be gunning for them..
Exactly this, that pair Tracy & Charlotte do nothing but sully Les’s memory.
Thank goodness for the quiet dignity of his other three children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not a lover of Charlotte but Matt's attitude on Mother's Day seemed like he couldn't give a tit. Even the way he was talking to her, he couldn't be arsed and there seemed to be an atmosphere. He wasn't the least bit interested or bothered. Matt, she birthed your son ffs, give her a little credit. I know she ain't the most perfect mam to that wee bairn, but he should have acknowledged it better than that.
Probably had a drunken row so thought duck it, not getting her owt. He's such a selfish orange blob.
You must've missed the story where he cooked her breakfast and she was sat on the balcony eating it ? It was probably the only thing he could do for her that she didnt moan at him about! I'm not a fan of his but I think she treats him like tit daily. Plus I find the gushing cards written to mums from babies by dads really odd !

Reactions: 8
Re the Mother’s Day no present fiasco I think they’ve had a row and she’s said something along the line of ‘it’s all my money anyway so I would be buying my own present’ and he’s thought duck you then buy your own present - literally - and got her nothing 🤣🙈

Reactions: 8
Those bleeping romper suits and long socks just scream chav dont they?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.