Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holographic Les Dawson will probably officiate the wedding ffs🤣🙈 or something equally as cringe. Queue the cringy as f**k pencil drawings of her in some tacky SEXEHHHHH wedding dress next to Les gurning. Or better yet she'll probably get married next to that statue of Peter Kay/chubby Tin man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holographic Les Dawson will probably officiate the wedding ffs🤣🙈 or something equally as cringe. Queue the cringy as f**k pencil drawings of her in some tacky SEXEHHHHH wedding dress next to Les gurning. Or better yet she'll probably get married next to that statue of Peter Kay/chubby Tin man 🤣
I mean, I genuinely can see her doing this😅

Reactions: 7
I was going to say this and she will take a pic linking the statue and say “my dad giving me away”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her and trace will be digging him up, whellchairing him down the bleeping aisle.

Imagine their wedding.🥴 Itll be like an ep of gypsy weddings, just a bunch of adults getting pissed and kids all dancing slutty with neon outfits on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just checked and it says her belleh blaster is 50% but was £99 so has she put the original price up and is now charging full price but pretending its still half price ? Because im sure it used to be £24 reduced from £40 something 🙈is she allowed to even do that!? It's so boring now! I use nutra check which cost me £23 for the year to do the exact same as what she's charging 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kim K vibes 🤣 Kanye gifted Kim a hologram of Kim’s dead dad saying happy birthday , a lovely thought but it looked bleeping creepy 😂
As someone who’s dad has died I can honestly say this would be my worst nightmare. To me it’s just strange and creepy. My partner said about doing one of them moving photos of him to look like he’s talking but I just couldn’t. Each to their own but to me he’s dead and nothing can bring him back.

as for the statue I bet they have their wedding where it is so he can be involved 😂😂 imagine the celebrant stood next to it 😂💀

Reactions: 17
Just checked and it says her belleh blaster is 50% but was £99 so has she put the original price up and is now charging full price but pretending its still half price ? Because im sure it used to be £24 reduced from £40 something 🙈is she allowed to even do that!? It's so boring now! I use nutra check which cost me £23 for the year to do the exact same as what she's charging 😡
The belly diet scam was £50 with a £20 off when she launched it on boxing day ? She constantly flogging it as being on offer but the truth is it has never been at the full ( ridiculous) price because people won't pay those prices . She needs reporting imo for the lies she tells.

Reactions: 12
Surely that has to be against regulations, doesn’t something have to have been at full price before it’s advertised as on sale?

Does anyone have screenshots of the prices it used to be? It needs reporting

Reactions: 11
Blatant daylight robbery!! She's running with it now the cheeky conning witch!

Reactions: 5
Surely that has to be against regulations, doesn’t something have to have been at full price before it’s advertised as on sale?

Does anyone have screenshots of the prices it used to be? It needs reporting
A product needs to be at the original price for 28 consecutive days before a seller can say it is then at a discounted price

Reactions: 12
A product needs to be at the original price for 28 consecutive days before a seller can say it is then at a discounted price
She did it as an opening offer on Boxing day with £20 off and ever since its been on offer for various reasons ... it's one massive emotive con with her as the organ grinder constantly going on about it being a beltin chuffin deal / click that chuffin link to get x amount of money off ...it's very wrong and I'm sure is breaking more than one trading standard rule.

Reactions: 10
The belly blaster was £50 reduced to £25.
Now She’s added the bikini blaster again, £50 to £25.
So it’s £99 for the two reduced to £50, not just the original one.
Still a scam but not to the extent of doubling the original price

Reactions: 7
Encouraging Noah to stand up in his high chair 🙄 they have straps in them for a reason, she won’t be cheering if he tries it when she’s turned her back for a second and cracks his head open

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Encouraging Noah to stand up in his high chair 🙄 they have straps in them for a reason, she won’t be cheering if he tries it when she’s turned her back for a second and cracks his head open
Saw a toddler push herself backwards in one of those high chairs (mum was too busy chatting with her mate). Never heard such a sickening thud in my life as her head hit the ground as she fell back, me & another fella were there quicker than her mum. 🥺. Luckily she was ok.
Keeping an eye on him does not mean sticking a bloody phone in his face!!
Is it only me that thinks she’s a lazy munt for using that plastic curled up bib all the time??
So that the food Nowah drops goes into his bib and he can collect it and eat it…🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I literally come on here to say this. She will only change her parenting ways when he hurts himself. And god forbid that happens… she a bleeping dick, but why aren’t other people around telling her… or do they just agree with everything she does so they can be friends with her?! I don’t get it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.