Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to their routine who is she trying to kid, she prob doesn’t even know how to spell the word

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How would he afford such gorgeous bags and stunning shoes without her?!?
Howling 😂😂

Based on absolutely nothing but pure speculation…. I Reckon she got pissed and did something to proper piss him off, they had a massive row and ‘broke up’ - Now she’s laying off the booze because it’s caused a problem 👀

Reactions: 7
She even uses a filter to show off her fake nails ...why ?! Why would you use a filter on your hands?!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she know any other words apart from Nowaaaarrrrr and obsessed? Literally the only 2 words she uses over and over and over. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww I actually feel a bit sorry for Charlotte today, who doesn’t buy the mother of their child anything for Mothers Day. You can tell in her voice she is gutted. He could of bought her some gorgeous flowers, and took her for a meal as well.. Matt is a selfish prick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I actually feel a bit sorry for Charlotte today, who doesn’t buy the mother of their child anything for Mothers Day. You can tell in her voice she is gutted. He could of bought her some gorgeous flowers, and took her for a meal as well.. Matt is a selfish prick!!
I think she gets enough already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're probably planning a 2 day sesh for it.. "From Noah" of course.. 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brilliant 🤣 don’t forget a cheeky visit to see grandad statue
She'll probably find a way to make even Mother's Day about Les..

"Happy Mother's Day mum who wouldn't be my mum without my dad Les Dawson who I'm basically a female version of. Enjoy your special day mum, gurns and kisses from your mini Les.."

😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My partner went to work, then is spending all day and most of the evening with his mum and siblings, I’m not getting a card present or flowers but he can buy football video games 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just the way it goes I guess. Normal day for me😂 it’s my 2nd Mother’s Day so got plenty to come! (I’m not seeing my mum, she passed away)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe that melted Ken Doll hasn’t put his hands in his pocket and bought her a present for Mother’s Day. Even a box of chocs would have done. The ugly, mean Pob looking bastard.
Charlotte bankrolls him and had to buy her own flowers. Dump him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.