Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what’s worse, all the inappropriate and unsafe behaviour or the fact that they see nothing wrong with sharing it for anyone to see. Nobody would be able to have an opinion if they kept it private, but they have to share every fart.

I do think they’re both genuinely unintelligent as well as being neglectful. If they don’t see anything wrong with their behaviour then there’s something very wrong. Seriously side eyeing all their friends and family at this point too for allowing and enabling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good grief, these couple of chavs are something else. The poor children.

Sure it looked like she was drinking through her pregnancy, always a glass in front of her when she was out 🙄
Are there pic receipts of this? :mad:

Actually, calling these two chavs is an insult to chavs quite frankly. I’m sorry her dad died (oh god don’t let me set the girl off with a cardboard cutout!) but Charlotte would have had too much money as a child for any kind of excuse as to a poor or deprived upbringing, or anything like that.

I’m honestly not sure what word to use for them. Aside from all the clear disgusting behaviour around the children, the detail of Charlotte’s bedroom being finished before her toddler son’s is actually a little heartbreaking. Sums up the priorities, and the signalling and messaging to the kid will be clear.
---
Whose Pob buffing up for… 👀
Is he… posing in front of a bin? I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
* Checks picture again. Yes smack bang central to the golden hour picture of fitness & teeth Pob… is a giant dog poo bin.

Indeed BOTH welcome to the team… ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep 💯
I thought it would be bad, but not this bad.....PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN!!!
Baby bubble my arse
That's just one of the phrases she learned from when she had Noah. Once she has actually learned something she puts it on repeat for the rest of her life. Shame she hasn't learned how to genuinely care for her children.

I did think it was going to be bad, but oh my - it's really bleeping bad!

I'd agree with others that she's trolling the haters, but I don't think she has the capacity for thought.

Reactions: 15
In er
Then report to social services
---

All of that family sleep in the same bed,a 4 day old baby is sleeping in a bed of. 4.
Jesus holly fanny on fire.
In her stories last night she said that Feral & Pob are sleeping in the spare room. She is with the babeh on her own.

Reactions: 9
Good grief, these couple of chavs are something else. The poor children.

Are there pic receipts of this? :mad:

Actually, calling these two chavs is an insult to chavs quite frankly. I’m sorry her dad died (oh god don’t let me set the girl off with a cardboard cutout!) but Charlotte would have had too much money as a child for any kind of excuse as to a poor or deprived upbringing, or anything like that.

I’m honestly not sure what word to use for them. Aside from all the clear disgusting behaviour around the children, the detail of Charlotte’s bedroom being finished before her toddler son’s is actually a little heartbreaking. Sums up the priorities, and the signalling and messaging to the kid will be clear.
---

There's loads of pictures in the Wiki. Always seemed to have a glass in front of her whilst out. She even had a massive rant on her last holiday about them both 'not drinking anymore' (video link in Wiki) and Pob said that he 'doesn't drink anymore'. 🙄 He's been caught out loads too (pics all in the Wiki).

Those two are complete bullshitters. 💯

• Angry
Reactions: 13
There was a disturbing article about the increasing use of AI in unsavoury child images - I know a big & probs over exaggerated leap but risk is there. X
There is also the issue of consent. These poor children of the online twats cannot and do not give consent to their images being used. Noah makes it very clear he doesn't like being filmed, that's why she has resorted to the 'funny' filters - it's to get a reluctant child to engage. Shame on any parents putting their kids online in today's climate, ignorance is no excuse.

The only one I can think of who puts over good representation of her children is Millie Mackintosh, but even so she is putting them out there without their consent.

Reactions: 18
Funny how a lot of talk on here was about her being a dangerous bleep co sleeping with a toddler, newborn and a load of crappy bedding now noah has been shoved away with Matt. Maybe have a read about all the other crappy stuff you’ve done skank especially the perverted comments! I can’t wait for ss to kick her when she’s down once the so called baby bubble has popped and the PD begins

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What a carry on that wee boy still doesn't have room while his mum has decked hers out first, priorities eh? You can see the steam coming off that gravy it's that hot and she's eating it over her newborn's head. Total accident waiting to happen this woman is, more concerned looking into her phone than at her baby.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think these two are so thick / deluded they just have no idea what is acceptable. No boundaries at all.
Im not excusing their vile behaviour for one second - i cant fuckin stand them. But i honestly think she is so entrenched in this false world of hers, the way shes been brought up(all about her) , all these chavs licking her arse - that she actually believes she does nothing wrong.
Aside from the fabulous wiki by the lovely @CrazyBaldhead , this self entitlement has become even more evident since Jude was born. Plastering that poor kid on the gram the minute he came out , then Pob with his disgusting comment , unbeknown to her she is just proving what everyone is saying about their abilities as parents. I truly fuckin hope some intervention comes into play.

Anyway- bit of a deep post that for me you little belters! .as you were...😘
Totally agree with you. They both don’t realise, or think, they are doing anything wrong. Pobs comment is something a 12 year old would say so it made me think they are both very immature. I just hope his parents or family step in, if SS doesn’t, as her family are a waste of space

Reactions: 21
Chazza is vulgar,calling her breasts udders.
Ewwwww how offensive to cows I say,sick dirty skank.
She’s an unwashed uncouth piece of tit and I hope ss step up to the mark because Matt is just as bad as her.
Showing both kids now their private parts for all perverse people out there to see.
Having a grown man show his anus to kids as well.
Unbelievably sick behaviour.

Reactions: 26
Another day and another lazy dawsy udder scoffing junk day. Can they break the low barrier again? Popcorn at the ready! I wonder if she knows about the public outrage about that sexual comment?

Reactions: 12
I'm gobsmacked she's done their bedroom and nor their little lads! My son and his wife have four kids and they have moved their double bed into the sitting room so the kids can all have their own room. Can't imagine Chavva being that selfless can you?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.