Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to our belting @plattyjoobs for our new thread title! 😘

Baby boyo, Jude, is finally here and the Belters are already concerned about both of the boys' welfare. After yesterday's videos of Noah trapping the baby's arm, trying to pick him up, Matt not supporting his head and leaving the baby at the bottom of the bed, today has been even worse! 🤬

We are all absolutely disgusted by Matt's comments when Chazza was changing Jude's nappy this morning. You vile scumbag. 🤬

"He's hard. He is. He's got an erection". 🤬

Disgusting, vile creatures. Social Services please step in ASAP. 🤬

Everything is noted at the end of Wiki 11 and 12. I will put everything on there for evidence.

Carry on Belters. 💗

Previous thread:

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Every time you think it appalling.......

It gets worse.

How long before that baybeh is up at A&E

She's posting online tears etc ?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Every time you think it appalling.......

It gets worse.

How long before that baybeh is up at A&E

She's posting online tears etc ?
Yep 💯
I thought it would be bad, but not this bad.....PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN!!!
Baby bubble my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry if this reaction seems over the top but hearing that newborn, innocent child's Father talk about his genitals in that way has really disturbed me. As a parent I never mix the sexual world with the child world. It's predatory behaviour and so very wrong. He is an INNOCENT baby and they have just sexuallised him on Instagram. I'm lost for words now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Not to play down the seriousness of Pob making sexualised comments about a newborn but I think both he and slob are chavvy that they really don’t make the link between a very poor and frankly I’ll advised joke (if you can call it that) and the fact that there are some extremely sick people out there. I’m guessing that is how they talk normally and it just shows how uneducated they are along with the fact I’ve seen more of their baby than I have family members new additions. I’m so sad for both kids who will be dragged up and repeat this same disgusting behaviour with their own unless re-educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The use of language from Matt was totally unacceptable, I dread to think what both those boys will end up hearing as they grow up. Jude is an innocent baby why even let your mind go in the gutter and say something of that nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A huge congratulations to our belting @plattyjoobs for our new thread title! 😘

Baby boyo, Jude, is finally here and the Belters are already concerned about both of the boys' welfare. After yesterday's videos of Noah trapping the baby's arm, trying to pick him up, Matt not supporting his head and leaving the baby at the bottom of the bed, today has been even worse! 🤬

We are all absolutely disgusted by Matt's comments when Chazza was changing Jude's nappy this morning. You vile scumbag. 🤬

"He's hard. He is. He's got an erection". 🤬

Disgusting, vile creatures. Social Services please step in ASAP. 🤬

Everything is noted at the end of Wiki 11 and 12. I will put everything on there for evidence.

Carry on Belters. 💗

Previous thread:

Thanks Belters for my first ever thread title!

@CrazyBaldhead I’ve seen your amazing wiki mentioned on a few other threads this week, I think we might get some new contributors now the F2 shitshow has begun.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The use of language from Matt was totally unacceptable, I dread to think what both those boys will end up hearing as they grow up. Jude is an innocent baby why even let your mind go in the gutter and say something of that nature.
This is why I wonder if one of the SS complaints came from F1 nursery or something if he was using overtly sexual words or displaying concerning behaviour as kids are sponges and if he just repeated something from home this would raise big red flags

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry if this reaction seems over the top but hearing that newborn, innocent child's Father talk about his genitals in that way has really disturbed me. As a parent I never mix the sexual world with the child world. It's predatory behaviour and so very wrong. He is an INNOCENT baby and they have just sexuallised him on Instagram. I'm lost for words now.
It's not 'over the top' at all. It's what every good parent thinks. What a decent human being thinks. 💯

If Matt carries on like this talking about his newborn, innocent baby son having an 'erection' and let's not forget him finding it hilarious about his mate Darren flashing his anus in front of minors, which included his own son Noah, his hard drive needs investigating!

What a bleeping degenerate Matt Sarsfield is. bleep. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve just told my husband about Pob’s comments - normally when I mention anything from here his eyes start to glaze over but he was absolutely horrified. He doesn’t use social media much but he’s right in saying filming these things and putting them online is bad enough but the nappy changing, Noah using the toilet naked, Noah in the bath, Noah in his nappy all could be screenshot and possibly doctored for sick perverts to pass around on the dark web.

Social Services have to be very careful here, I hope they’re not swayed by them saying it’s trolls because she has a large following. Like everyone else, the stuff that they themselves have put out has knocked me sick and I genuinely think those kids are at serious risk

I don’t think it’s over the top, it made me feel sick🤢 Very worrying that she thinks that’s acceptable to post.

Reactions: 23
Thanks Belters for my first ever thread title!

@CrazyBaldhead I’ve seen your amazing wiki mentioned on a few other threads this week, I think we might get some new contributors now the F2 shitshow has begun.
Well done @plattyjoobs - it's honestly a labour of love and every single thread of evidence is going on there! In my opinion, those boys are at serious risk. 💯

Reactions: 18
I just can’t even fathom saying something like that about my child let alone thinking it’s ok to post it online! These people seriously lack any brain cells.

• Heart
I’ve just told my husband about Pob’s comments - normally when I mention anything from here his eyes start to glaze over but he was absolutely horrified. He doesn’t use social media much but he’s right in saying filming these things and putting them online is bad enough but the nappy changing, Noah using the toilet naked, Noah in the bath, Noah in his nappy all could be screenshot and possibly doctored for sick perverts to pass around on the dark web.

Social Services have to be very careful here, I hope they’re not swayed by them saying it’s trolls because she has a large following. Like everyone else, the stuff that they themselves have put out has knocked me sick and I genuinely think those kids are at serious risk
It makes me wild beyond belief that those cunts use the narrative of 'trolls'. They are unfit parents and I will, with all my being, put solid evidence on this Wiki for Social Services to refer to.

Get those children out of there ASAP. You wait until the drink, drugs and parties happen again.

My blood runs cold. Those children are in potential danger. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if jude has witnessed chazza and matts rows yet 🙄

I give it 2 weeks when the sleep deprevation kicks in until he fucks off back to leigh, drinking and shagging any old slag

Reactions: 26
The big problem is, with the Internet ( which is the greatest tool we have) is that there's two sides to a coin.
What about WHO is looking at or storing the photographs? Anyone in the World who is online can view....... .

Perhaps they don't care & couldn't give a toss.....

Reactions: 17
I wonder how quickly SS would actually react? You would like to think quite quickly because of the amount of times they’ve been contacted. I’d like to think SS are experienced enough not to be fooled by a big house and apparent wealth but I’m not too convinced sadly.
---
Wonder if jude has witnessed chazza and matts rows yet 🙄

I give it 2 weeks when the sleep deprevation kicks in until he fucks off back to leigh, drinking and shagging any old slag
It’s been mentioned already but I wonder if it is the nursery that have contacted SS especially now Noah is able to verbalise much better.

Reactions: 13
I still cannot believe that baby's not even a week old and his dad is saying stuff like that about his privates.... it's so weird; my hubby would never dream of saying rhe words "hard" about our boys little private parts. It's made me feel.really nervous and knocked me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.