Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt is just beyond vile. Who even thinks that way about a newborn never mind says it?

He’s a new little baby, why is his dad sexualising his little bits?

What actually sickens me even further, if you could, is that Chazza clearly looked pissed off when he says it, but she still posted it online. Like who actually thinks yeah that was gross but I’m still posting it? Nothing gets in the way of an Insta story hey Chazza, never mind how vile.

No wonder SS are involved. Utter pair of wank stains.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Matt is just beyond vile. Who even thinks that way about a newborn never mind says it?

He’s a new little baby, why is his dad sexualising his little bits?

What actually sickens me even further, if you could, is that Chazza clearly looked pissed off when he says it, but she still posted it online. Like who actually thinks yeah that was gross but I’m still posting it? Nothing gets in the way of an Insta story hey Chazza, never mind how vile.

No wonder SS are involved. Utter pair of wank stains.
I think these two are so thick / deluded they just have no idea what is acceptable. No boundaries at all.
Im not excusing their vile behaviour for one second - i cant fuckin stand them. But i honestly think she is so entrenched in this false world of hers, the way shes been brought up(all about her) , all these chavs licking her arse - that she actually believes she does nothing wrong.
Aside from the fabulous wiki by the lovely @CrazyBaldhead , this self entitlement has become even more evident since Jude was born. Plastering that poor kid on the gram the minute he came out , then Pob with his disgusting comment , unbeknown to her she is just proving what everyone is saying about their abilities as parents. I truly fuckin hope some intervention comes into play.

Anyway- bit of a deep post that for me you little belters! .as you were...😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine being with someone who talks about a newborns genitals and then you happily share videos of that same person sharing a bath with a toddler 🤢 bleeping sick scrounging perverts

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thought you couldn’t drink and breastfeed that’s why she stopped last time (then again she would drink and do it the selfish bleep)
Oooh .she will be having the 'nosecco' like she has been for last 9 month and has been quick to point out to the trolls!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chips and gravy .. more healthy food for that baba ! Jesus almighty .. get some fresh veg and salad down your chuffing neck and give that baby some vitamins

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thought you couldn’t drink and breastfeed that’s why she stopped last time (then again she would drink and do it the selfish bleep)
Plus you're really not supposed to consume alcohol and cosleep, especially when you've got a newborn!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Probably toasted every week of the pregnancy. No way that chav abstained from alcohol for nine months.
His little feet and smooth face.🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Also she is giving me such sad vibes with these videos. I don't get any sense of affection for the new baby, just that she's tired, cba feeding him, just wants to laze around eating shite. She looks miserable

You can drink and breastfeed (obviously not to excess…) but cosleeping and drinking is a big no no!

Reactions: 28
Plus you're really not supposed to consume alcohol and cosleep, especially when you've got a newborn!
An old neighbour of mine lost her grandchild because the mother of the baby had a drink and fell asleep and suffocated the baby. She was charged with neglect and had a suspended sentence. It made the papers as far asAustralia. I know it’s rare but it can happen.
Edit: the baby was 7 weeks old

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but she’s bleeping revolting. Her baby is so beautiful she doesn’t realise how lucky she is and doesn’t deserve him whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly couldn’t believe what Matt said about his baby!! 🤬
To even think it never mind say it out loud and then POST IT ! Sick!
#flabbergasted

• Heart
Jesus that baby is going to get a lovely diet of fish and chips and maccies for his first few months of life.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Pob’s little trainers flashing on the boomerang 😂 needed a bit of light hearted piss taking after his vulgar and quite frankly disturbing comments earlier 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve commented on here before so firstly the wiki is amazing, think the most informative on tattle 😂spent the other night reading before she had the new baby, after she posted that SS had been involved again . Anyway after watching todays stories decided to comment because I cannot believe 1) she’s posted filming her even changing the nappy in the first place wtf is the point? 2) him saying those remarks about his newborn really made me feel uncomfortable it was totally inappropriate and she’s even worse for posting it. 3)!!!! I cannot believe in day and age she actually posted where you can see his private parts as she lifted him up!!! Absolutely shocking. It baffles me how she gets so pissy when SS contact her , what so because she’s a “celeb”, she should get away with being a neglectful parent??? In addition to this, her even telling her followers about it, if someone reported me to SS I would be mortified and embarrassed, but she openly taunts it on her posts “ oh I hope SS don’t see this”, “oh before the mum police come for me..”. Her main priority should be those poor boys not making stupid pointless videos about how she’s going to find out who reported her. It’s literally embarrassing, get off your phone, bath your kids, bath yourself and spend time without a camera shoved in their faces.

Honestly SS need to step up their game and a safeguarding referral needs to be put in place for them boys, as I feel their safety and well-being will worsen being “parented” by those two fuckwits.

Soz for the rant lol

P.s her big toe is revolting and looks like a thumb in those latest pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.