Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooty2u

I'm sorry if this reaction seems over the top but hearing that newborn, innocent child's Father talk about his genitals in that way has really disturbed me. As a parent I never mix the sexual world with the child world. It's predatory behaviour and so very wrong. He is an INNOCENT baby and they have just sexuallised him on Instagram. I'm lost for words now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

our trace

VIP Member
Might go to the statue and slap a dildo on it and say look les has an erection see how she likes it.
Pair of scum bottom feeders.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Wills315

VIP Member
It's a certain kinda person thats supports chazzas nonsense isn't it.
They should have a collective name like the LLL brigade ( live laugh love brigade) on Marcus Mitchell's thread.
Chazza fans tend to:
- Have a house with a faux fire wall
- pull off bags from the back of a lorry as real designer gear
- meet the man of their dreams which is a relationship of convenience and post extravagant soppy posts and screenshots of their " amazing relationship". Could also be a " done with men , just me and the kids from now on" too.
- post on all social media when they've cleaned their house
- have extravagant pregnant announcement videos, complete with a gigantic gender reveal and then an additional baby shower that no one even wants to be at , they just go for the drink.
- have a house that's black& white with sparkly grey picture frames "becoz im obsessed with a bit of sparkle" .
- owns a mug that says " but first ..coffee"
- loves having a "hair date"as a "me day " off as a full time mummy
Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #32

When Pob said his baby's got an erection, it's time Social Services did an urgent inspection. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Not to play down the seriousness of Pob making sexualised comments about a newborn but I think both he and slob are chavvy that they really don’t make the link between a very poor and frankly I’ll advised joke (if you can call it that) and the fact that there are some extremely sick people out there. I’m guessing that is how they talk normally and it just shows how uneducated they are along with the fact I’ve seen more of their baby than I have family members new additions. I’m so sad for both kids who will be dragged up and repeat this same disgusting behaviour with their own unless re-educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MissusMopp

She deffo reads here.
Charlotte, youre a filthy tramp!
Matthew is a cheating man slag who doesn't really like you at all.
Your mam is off her rocker
Your sister is a lowlife
Noah is a horrible little brat (your fault) and Jude is gonna be just the same
You dress like an 80s bad soap opera character, your make up is horrendous, your tan is shite, you eat like a fat pig and worst of all, you are a shit mother!
Get your priorities right, get your kids off social media and into their own rooms with a proper routine, and stop the constant junk food, teach them manners and respect, like normal parents do.
And give yourself a dettol bath cos you look like you stink!
Tramp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
At this point it feels like she’s doing whatever she can to wind us up! She makes me feel sick..talking about her vag and her udders, posting herself and her child naked, dripping hot gravy on a newborn and letting all and sundry maul him. 🤢
If that is the case that how utterly pathetic when she should be spending her time attending to her new born and toddler.
---
Why do you guys give this woman your time & attention
Are you lost? This is literally a gossip forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
They were in Lytham House and I know for a fact that there was a complaint made about that 'party' of guests.
I'm waiting for more tea but my cousin works there and knows that one of the guys is a regular 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Pennylope26

So I’ve just had a response from nspcc as well as Lancashire social services. Not looking good unless someone knows them physically and has witnessed it they won’t be following it up based on “rumours or hearasy” I don’t know if anyone wants to give it a try but they don’t want to know. If something bad happens, I did try and warn them 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

redball00n

VIP Member
That Darren literally repulses me, he is utterly foul. Fat wanker can’t even talk properly. His partner must have something majorly wrong to allow him to impregnate her!! I’d rather shag Pob than him - he makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

NoseyBonktl

Darren Jackson and Hannah Lightfoot who was also there (pics on her Facebook) are complete scum. They both ruin the neighbours and street they live in according to my friend, no control of their kid or dogs, losing her temper at the kid loudly in the street, constantly shouting at each other and obviously the 3 takeaways a day. I had a text from my mate on Sunday that when Dazza and Hannah came back on from visiting F2 a take away was 5 mins behind them, then another one after 11 and then one for breakfast!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45