Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This room must be bleeping fabulous as it’s taking so long to sort out! I don’t understand what is so hard to do? Paint the walls or get off your arse and do something???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm absolutely bleeping appalled after watching her stories. Matt is a bleep! She looked shocked then smirked. Social services better step in shortly because something awful is going to happen & then 2 gormless griffting cunts will let it happen.
Noah is a spoilt brat & you can see his behaviour changing. Honestly hate the pair of them absolute bastards 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
This room must be bleeping fabulous as it’s taking so long to sort out! I don’t understand what is so hard to do? Paint the walls or get off your arse and do something???
She can’t. It has to be OTT, tacky, chavvy and bespoke. Don’t know how she thinks us mere mortals manage to decorate our children’s rooms without the help of gifted interior designers. Also she is completely deluded if she thinks the room will be finished and Noah will magically sleep in there with no problems. He’s literally been in her bed since he was born, it’s all he knows. Going to be absolute carnage, especially as he’s such a horrible little tit. Couldn’t think of a more deserving person to have to put up with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So HER bedroom with ‘Hotel Vibes’ has been done but her little boys isn’t finished yet so he has to bunk up with Boyo Daddy in the spare room. Hate to think what the child sees or hears in there when Pob is on his phone to whoever.

The photo of her gobbling down chips & graveh sums her up completely. She’s probably sat on her flat arse all day, scoffed that huge bar of chocolate and now eating crap which has obviously been delivered. Bet Pob didn’t eat that so why couldn’t she eat something nutritious like him? Does she forget her famous dead dad went out like a light due to his unhealthy lifestyle?

I’m sure she thinks she is showing new motherhood in the real world when actually she’s showing herself as lacking in common sense. All new mums I know don’t act like her and they are holding down looking after a house, doing normal Mum chores and probably working too. Really wish she would get a reality show on TV to show her life. It would be horrifying to watch. At least she’d then be famous for something.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I don’t think I’ve commented on here before so firstly the wiki is amazing, think the most informative on tattle 😂spent the other night reading before she had the new baby, after she posted that SS had been involved again . Anyway after watching todays stories decided to comment because I cannot believe 1) she’s posted filming her even changing the nappy in the first place wtf is the point? 2) him saying those remarks about his newborn really made me feel uncomfortable it was totally inappropriate and she’s even worse for posting it. 3)!!!! I cannot believe in day and age she actually posted where you can see his private parts as she lifted him up!!! Absolutely shocking. It baffles me how she gets so pissy when SS contact her , what so because she’s a “celeb”, she should get away with being a neglectful parent??? In addition to this, her even telling her followers about it, if someone reported me to SS I would be mortified and embarrassed, but she openly taunts it on her posts “ oh I hope SS don’t see this”, “oh before the mum police come for me..”. Her main priority should be those poor boys not making stupid pointless videos about how she’s going to find out who reported her. It’s literally embarrassing, get off your phone, bath your kids, bath yourself and spend time without a camera shoved in their faces.

Honestly SS need to step up their game and a safeguarding referral needs to be put in place for them boys, as I feel their safety and well-being will worsen being “parented” by those two fuckwits.

Soz for the rant lol

P.s her big toe is revolting and looks like a thumb in those latest pictures.
Welcome to the page and get your popcorn out for this entire tit show to play out.

Yesterday I was absolutely disgusted,I have never heard anyone sexualise their child like that in my life, and the fact these morons post it online just goes to show what kind of people they are and what language they expose Noah too.

ps. Charlottes face looks like a thumb
---
Hope someone saved the Pob comment, it’s been taken down!
@Crazy baldhead has got it, I’m sure… she sees and catches all recipts

Reactions: 16
Can stand reading the comments on her latest post. Are they all blind?!

Reactions: 11
Well atleast we predicted that Matt and Noah would be in one room and her and baby would be in another. Wonder which one will get more sleep?
Bet Noah wants to be in with her and baby though.
He's not a very gentle child, we've seen him with her friends kids. Trying to get him to kiss everyone and everything isn't going to make him gentle and kind. I would keep a very close eye on those two.

Reactions: 20
I've just reported that disgusting story where Matt made that comment and I can't see it any longer either. I'm reeling from it , how can he think that is appropriate, and how can she ?the fact she posted it must mean she can't see how bad it is.

Reactions: 12
Just a question.

I watched the baby changing nappy videos, but in silence, hubby wouldn't let me put volume on he hates her voice, and her.

what did pob say ?

Thanks

Reactions: 7
It's a very inappropriate household, it's safe to assume what we saw on her stories is pretty much the norm. All in front of Noah no doubt. Messed up household. How is any child supposed to thrive in that environment?
Matts like a 12 year old boy. It feels like kids having kids but they're fully grown adults.
Eating absolute shite and having a curleh blow is her whole personality.
At least she changed the baby's nappy, Noah has the same one on for most of the day.
Banging on about being a milf.🙄🤮
Don't forget we're seeing her highlights on social media, imagine what the rest of the day is like in that house. A bleeping tit show.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just a question.

I watched the baby changing nappy videos, but in silence, hubby wouldn't let me put volume on he hates her voice, and her.

what did pob say ?

Thanks
As Chazza was changing Jude's nappy he said "Ooh he's hard. He is. He's got an erection".

Revolting bleep. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thought you couldn’t drink and breastfeed that’s why she stopped last time (then again she would drink and do it the selfish bleep)
Sure it looked like she was drinking through her pregnancy, always a glass in front of her when she was out 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.