Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big problem is, with the Internet ( which is the greatest tool we have) is that there's two sides to a coin.
What about WHO is looking at or storing the photographs? Anyone in the World who is online can view....... .

Perhaps they don't care & couldn't give a toss.....
There was a disturbing article about the increasing use of AI in unsavoury child images - I know a big & probs over exaggerated leap but risk is there. X

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I still cannot believe that baby's not even a week old and his dad is saying stuff like that about his privates.... it's so weird; my hubby would never dream of saying rhe words "hard" about our boys little private parts. It's made me feel.really nervous and knocked me sick
That's how I feel. Who knows what else these children have been exposed to? How does his tiny sick brain think it's ok to say that?! And SHE puts in on the bleeping gram! 🥺

Reactions: 22
I’ve seen her use swear words in front of F1 with the latest when she was groaning due to a contraction she said F*ck whilst holding him. Toddlers soon pick up words so guess the odd rude word may have been repeated at Nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly have been thinking about this whole situation to the point it’s making me feel physically sick. If they think it’s ok to put stuff like that on Insta what the hell is happening behind closed doors?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also there’s been very little reference to Dead Les this time round. In fact since moving he’s hardly mentioned or seen. Perhaps Pob issued her with an ultimatum as it’s so bloody weird. I’m sure when F1 arrived Dead Les’s book went to the hospital with them and the cardboard cutout was next to his crib. Perhaps she’s finally realised doing these things show she is unhinged.

Reactions: 21
There was a disturbing article about the increasing use of AI in unsavoury child images - I know a big & probs over exaggerated leap but risk is there. X
It’s really not over exaggerating, that’s exactly what creepy weirdos do. She’s so stupid putting those photos on her open instagram for anyone to screenshot and use, god know who has naked photos of her children saved. The thought of that would make any decent parent sick.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s expecting the shitstorm that’s going to happen to her for this.

Reactions: 19
Surprised her children aren’t blind the amount she uses flash on their faces whilst they sleep!! Jesus Christ stop with the bleeping instawanker posting and be with your children!!! Your child is FOUR days old and 1.3 MILLION people know what your four day old child private’s look like!! It’s bleeping insane!

Reactions: 29
Anyone thinking the big Curlehh blow dry is for a magazine spread. I honestly can’t get my head round any magazine wanting them in it and more so with pob disgusting comment

Reactions: 17
I still cannot believe that baby's not even a week old and his dad is saying stuff like that about his privates.... it's so weird; my hubby would never dream of saying rhe words "hard" about our boys little private parts. It's made me feel.really nervous and knocked me sick
It’s incredibly weird.

Reactions: 12
Also there’s been very little reference to Dead Les this time round. In fact since moving he’s hardly mentioned or seen. Perhaps Pob issued her with an ultimatum as it’s so bloody weird. I’m sure when F1 arrived Dead Les’s book went to the hospital with them and the cardboard cutout was next to his crib. Perhaps she’s finally realised doing these things show she is unhinged.
Don’t worry Betty I’m sure we will
See Jude having to kiss granite grandad soon as the weekends out ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry if this reaction seems over the top but hearing that newborn, innocent child's Father talk about his genitals in that way has really disturbed me. As a parent I never mix the sexual world with the child world. It's predatory behaviour and so very wrong. He is an INNOCENT baby and they have just sexuallised him on Instagram. I'm lost for words now.
Then report to social services
---
It makes me wild beyond belief that those cunts use the narrative of 'trolls'. They are unfit parents and I will, with all my being, put solid evidence on this Wiki for Social Services to refer to.

Get those children out of there ASAP. You wait until the drink, drugs and parties happen again.

My blood runs cold. Those children are in potential danger. 🤬
All of that family sleep in the same bed,a 4 day old baby is sleeping in a bed of. 4.
Jesus holly fanny on fire.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The sooner them kids are took from them the better.
---
I do wonder had the baby been a girl, would Charlotte in particular be more protective of her?

*edited for spelling and fat fingers.

Reactions: 13
Happy to be corrected but I'm sure its not recommended to co sleep with an infant and toddler in same bed by the lullaby trust

Reactions: 24
Happy to be corrected but I'm sure its not recommended to co sleep with an infant and toddler in same bed by the lullaby trust
No, you’re completely right. No other children and no adult bedding around their head.

IMG_9767.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.