Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just had a response from nspcc as well as Lancashire social services. Not looking good unless someone knows them physically and has witnessed it they won’t be following it up based on “rumours or hearasy” I don’t know if anyone wants to give it a try but they don’t want to know. If something bad happens, I did try and warn them 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
So I’ve just had a response from nspcc as well as Lancashire social services. Not looking good unless someone knows them physically and has witnessed it they won’t be following it up based on “rumours or hearasy” I don’t know if anyone wants to give it a try but they don’t want to know. If something bad happens, I did try and warn them 🤦‍♀️
Unbelievable she is sharing all this to the world millions of people are witnessing it

Reactions: 20
it’s there to see on social media.
You tried sweetheart that’s the main thing.
So from what they said it would be all most certainly someone close to them that has been reporting them.
That babies going to end up in hospital or even worse because of their shocking parenting.

Reactions: 30
All I've got to say is if you've been told that, clearly all the other times ss have taken it further its definitely someone close to them who's reported them and not a "nasty troll" like she makes out!! So it must be someone who's witnessed it 1st hand!!

Reactions: 36
From what I gather it must have been someone close that knows them or from Noah’s nursery? All social services said is that unless I know them personally they cannot use what I’ve said as evidence. Nspcc all they said was that they are aware of the situation but again unless I’ve witnessed it or have hard physical proof they cannot follow it up further. So either Charlotte does know who it is or she doesn’t. It could even be someone from matts family??
it’s there to see on social media.
You tried sweetheart that’s the main thing.
So from what they said it would be all most certainly someone close to them that has been reporting them.
That babies going to end up in hospital or even worse because of their shocking parenting.
---
So it does make me think that maybe quite a few people may have reported her?? Who knows but I tried. Let’s hope social services have some common sense!

Reactions: 22
Hard physical proof, what more proof do you need, it there, put our there.
There is a saying...what cant speak cant lie.
Let's hope SS dont regret their ignorance or the tit will hit the fan if something bad happens.
Likes said its obv someone close,but shes obv no shame. Dumb and dumber those two.
P.s. the baby bouncer is £189 in case anyone wants one, personally I wouldn't buy anything a inst C**t advertised and got for free.
P.p.s I live near Lytham and that statue is worse in the flesh iykwim. Bog-eyed.

• Haha
So that reinforces that the reports they’ve had so far are from people that know them and aren’t malicious. That’s comforting in a way, hopefully whoever it is has the confidence to keep looking out for those kids.

Reactions: 29
Might go to the statue and slap a dildo on it and say look les has an erection see how she likes it.
Pair of scum bottom feeders.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Chazza is vulgar,calling her breasts udders.
Ewwwww how offensive to cows I say,sick dirty skank.
She’s an unwashed uncouth piece of tit and I hope ss step up to the mark because Matt is just as bad as her.
Showing both kids now their private parts for all perverse people out there to see.
Having a grown man show his anus to kids as well.
Unbelievably sick behaviour.
Her behaviour is one of somebody who was sexually abused themselves. The inappropriate and over sexualised language and behaviours, the inability to understand what is inappropriate, the no boundaries. It all points to that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So that reinforces that the reports they’ve had so far are from people that know them and aren’t malicious. That’s comforting in a way, hopefully whoever it is has the confidence to keep looking out for those kids.
Definitely from Matthews side of the family,it’s common knowledge his family dislike her with a passion.
Vile creature

Reactions: 22
That poor child - barely out of the womb and already a prop for bloody ads. To top that off, the bouncer is on the table. So dangerous. 💯

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think it could possibly be one of matts family? I think Charlotte knows who it is and the reason she hasn’t named and shamed as their right on their doorstep. The way social services spoke to me I gathered they’ve had numerous complaint's so it could be from social media raising their concerns as well as someone close to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So if you’d witnessed it in person, what actual proof is there? It would be your word against theirs?

They are actively posting things online which can be seen and in my eyes is self evident? So how is it rumours or hearsay? It’s on her own SM story?

• Heart
It'll be one of her so called mates who has been to one of her many partehs. She forgets that not everyone is like her. There are people out there with morals and common sense. I know if I went to a party and saw kids being neglected or adults being irresponsible I would flag it up. I genuinely believe though that she thinks she's an excellent parent.

Reactions: 24
The whole thing is bleeping frustrating and stupid, tbh I don’t know how I’ve kept my cool but with both of them I should have said if something bad ducking happens to both of those children I did try and warn you! I don’t understand how it’s classed as hearasay or rumours like I said it does make me question whether the reason they’re not following it up as they’ve had a. Log of complaints similar to what I’ve complained about. It infuriates me as if Charlotte is not careful something bad is going to happen to Jude or Noah and because no one has acted on it she will end up getting away with it!
So if you’d witnessed it in person, what actual proof is there? It would be your word against theirs?

They are actively posting things online which can be seen and in my eyes is self evident? So how is it rumours or hearsay? It’s on her own SM story?

Reactions: 11
It's the way she says on that video, "I've got Noah at home all day today" so has pob gone back to work 🤷‍♀️ otherwise wouldn't you say "we've got Noah at home all day today" or "we're all at home together today"..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.