Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been here for ages 🥲

That poor innocent baby 😭

ps. Breastfeeding shouldn’t hurt, the person ‘supporting’ her clearly isn’t doing the best job?Unless her job is to sell her lansinoh cream?

Give it a break, Charlotte, for the love of your kids, take a break!!!

Reactions: 15
It's the way she says on that video, "I've got Noah at home all day today" so has pob gone back to work 🤷‍♀️ otherwise wouldn't you say "we've got Noah at home all day today" or "we're all at home together today"..
20230803_114808.jpg

He posted this 😆 out and about already living his best life leaving her with the two ferals 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The whole thing is bleeping frustrating and stupid, tbh I don’t know how I’ve kept my cool but with both of them I should have said if something bad ducking happens to both of those children I did try and warn you! I don’t understand how it’s classed as hearasay or rumours like I said it does make me question whether the reason they’re not following it up as they’ve had a. Log of complaints similar to what I’ve complained about. It infuriates me as if Charlotte is not careful something bad is going to happen to Jude or Noah and because no one has acted on it she will end up getting away with it!
I really don't understand how they can classify it as "rumours or hearsay" when there is video and photographic evidence ffs. So, if I were to e-mail them the video of fat Dazza flashing his anus at minors, would that be classed as rumours or hearsay? It's a pathetic response and you cannot argue with photo or video evidence.

What about that Tricia Penrose who was in Heartbeat? A member of the public reported her for assaulting her son in public (she was pulling his hair). She ended up having her children taken away!
---
It's hanging off the side
Jesus wept! Is she honestly doing this on purpose? 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’ve contacted nspcc and told them to look into her social media and I’ve contacted social services waiting for response. This time I’ve been rude and said if something doesn’t get sorted someone is going to get hurt. QUOTE="CrazyBaldhead, post: 16217076, member: 338216"]
I really don't understand how they can classify it as "rumours or hearsay" when there is video and photographic evidence ffs. So, if I were to e-mail them the video of fat Dazza flashing his anus at minors, would that be classed as rumours or hearsay? It's a pathetic response and you cannot argue with photo or video evidence.

What about that Tricia Penrose who was in Heartbeat? A member of the public reported her for assaulting her son in public (she was pulling his hair). She ended up having her children taken away!
[/QUOTE]
---
If anyone else wants to try and contact nspcc and social services feel free! The more people they might actually bleeping listen!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her moan this morning is all about HER (what’s new) tits, nipples and F*nny, so if you haven’t had your lunch yet don’t watch it.

F2 plonked in his chair on top of a kitchen unit. Only takes a second for F1 to pull that onto the floor. Although he is of course plonked in front of his screen whilst eating his Choc Choc

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve contacted nspcc and told them to look into her social media and I’ve contacted social services waiting for response. This time I’ve been rude and said if something doesn’t get sorted someone is going to get hurt. QUOTE="CrazyBaldhead, post: 16217076, member: 338216"]

---
If anyone else wants to try and contact nspcc and social services feel free! The more people they might actually bleeping listen!
[/QUOTE]
The Wiki has plenty of evidence. She can't take care of one child let alone two. Jude's already in a bouncer this morning on a table with the edge of it hanging off the side. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This was on that stag do a few weeks back. How can you not forget that top he's wearing? It's utterly hideous!!! That was the night he got pissed as a fart "but doesn't drink anymore". I'm sure the ❄❄ was flowing too!
Wonder why he needs to repost, pining for more fun already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might go to the statue and slap a dildo on it and say look les has an erection see how she likes it.
Pair of scum bottom feeders.
Do it......do it.....do it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
View attachment 2353434

He posted this 😆 out and about already living his best life leaving her with the two ferals 😂
That's a photo from a few weeks ago, he's not there today. The day of the races and the gig at night when he was surrounded by a bevvy of beauties and then dirty deleted the IG story 😂😂
---
And.....it's Squidward's sister's birthday party on Saturday (Lauren Whiteside) let's see how her fanny holds up when she starts slut dropping 😂😂 I feel a prolapse might happen 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how a lot of talk on here was about her being a dangerous bleep co sleeping with a toddler, newborn and a load of crappy bedding now noah has been shoved away with Matt. Maybe have a read about all the other crappy stuff you’ve done skank especially the perverted comments! I can’t wait for ss to kick her when she’s down once the so called baby bubble has popped and the PD begins
Wishing PD on someone is AWFUL! Severe PD can drive some women to take their own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was about to say I’ve got post natal depression as well as a prolapse lol 😂 I really wouldn’t wish either on anyone even though she’s a twit. It really affects how you parent and i don’t wish for her kids to be taken off of her however she seriously needs intervention!
Wishing PD on someone is AWFUL! Severe PD can drive some women to take their own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's hanging off the side
She will be thinking that because Stacy Solomon done this and the sheep thought it was great she can do the same! No chazza it’s not great or cool or anything else, it’s down right stupid put it on the floor where it belongs

Reactions: 13
So I’ve just had a response from nspcc as well as Lancashire social services. Not looking good unless someone knows them physically and has witnessed it they won’t be following it up based on “rumours or hearasy” I don’t know if anyone wants to give it a try but they don’t want to know. If something bad happens, I did try and warn them 🤦‍♀️
I’d try the ss which is based where they live, my friend reported via nspcc and got nowhere but ended up calling I think the non emergency police or something 101? And they went out a did a check on the child. They didn’t know the person personally either but did find out where their address was to give over the info

Reactions: 11
I was about to say I’ve got post natal depression as well as a prolapse lol 😂 I really wouldn’t wish either on anyone even though she’s a twit. It really affects how you parent and i don’t wish for her kids to be taken off of her however she seriously needs intervention!
I had it for 1,5 years with my first born and it really screwed me over. Can't understand someone would wish this for someone else, it's really terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.