Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darren Jackson and Hannah Lightfoot who was also there (pics on her Facebook) are complete scum. They both ruin the neighbours and street they live in according to my friend, no control of their kid or dogs, losing her temper at the kid loudly in the street, constantly shouting at each other and obviously the 3 takeaways a day. I had a text from my mate on Sunday that when Dazza and Hannah came back on from visiting F2 a take away was 5 mins behind them, then another one after 11 and then one for breakfast!
Let's hope Social Services have these disgusting cunts on their radar. If they think what Darren did in that bar in Majorca that night is funny, what the duck goes on behind closed doors!!!

Utter scum. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder if she had or has some sort or pre or post natal depression. She seems a lot more disconnected with Jude than she did with Noah, she was miserable in the run up to his birth and she barely looks at him. The amount of posts since he’s been born are insane, like she’s really trying to prove that everything is amazing.

Not that anything like that would excuse their horrendous parenting, just something seems more off than normal.
Please dont give her any ideas @plattyjoobs … lol , you know only too well what all these pricks are like 😂 anything to get airtime, attention or people to feel sorry for them!

Reactions: 9
Because she is an attention seeking bleep and her 'forceps delivery' was "so traumatic". She wants to have a post-partum haemorrhage, have an urgent blood transfusion and an out-of-body experience. bleep. 🤬
I bleeping despise "influencers" that make birth out to be a traumatic, awful thing. Some obviously are but mostly I assume it's just life and they hate being normal for that small pocket of time.

Reactions: 15
This is absolutely frightening!
I’ve never commented on any thread before, but I feel the need to step in & comment. Charlotte your children are vulnerable young babies that need you to protect them. I allowed my daughter an iPod when she was very young (She is now 18) She was sexually groomed on her device, I had no idea that this could happen. I reported the incident & she was placed on a child in need plan. As a parent it was terrifying I couldn’t believe I had unknowingly allowed this to happen. You are openly exposing your babies on the web, naked daily! It’s a weirdo paradise out there. Please, please protect them before it’s too late. It’s your choose to be social & run a business not your child’s keep them off the dark web.
I wish Charlotte and Talia Oatway would read this. I was just on Talias thread discussing the fact her 9 year old daughter is on tiktok dancing to sexual songs. Like you said it's weirdo paradise online.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Let's hope Social Services have these disgusting cunts on their radar. If they think what Darren did in that bar in Majorca that night is funny, what the duck goes on behind closed doors!!!

Utter scum. 🤢🤢
What did they do in majorca?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wish Charlotte and Talia Oatway would read this. I was just on Talias thread discussing the fact her 9 year old daughter is on tiktok dancing to sexual songs. Like you said it's weirdo paradise online.
Well she's another lost bleeping cause as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s not only weird that she’s encouraging Noah to get near her breasts whilst she’s breastfeeding but also poor Jude, let the baby have his space especially whilst he’s feeding at what 8/9 days old?! Imagine having someone else’s head right next to yours whilst your trying to eat your dinner

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Was looking at that odd Lightfoot on Facebook. She's one of them ones that tries all ventures instead of actually having a job. Also, they put their kids names on skips 😂
Sadly, the daughter has inherited her dad's features.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus why is Noah all over Jude when he's trying to feed?! That poor baby can't have five minutes peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
2 kids = double the freebie grifting potential .

She's not interested in them as people per se..... that's why the safety is so lax........

Reactions: 11
Noah trying to edge into her boob makes me feel so uncomfortable. It’s not right on any level!? Why does she let him fall all over her. My toddler would be moved away at feeding times and given something to amuse them
Because he is her emotional support human and replaced Matt as her partner. Social services need to remove that poor child from her care.
---
2 kids = double the freebie grifting potential .

She's not interested in them as people per se..... that's why the safety is so lax........
Nope - boys get duck all - all the money is in girls!

Reactions: 20
It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder if she had or has some sort or pre or post natal depression. She seems a lot more disconnected with Jude than she did with Noah, she was miserable in the run up to his birth and she barely looks at him. The amount of posts since he’s been born are insane, like she’s really trying to prove that everything is amazing.

Not that anything like that would excuse their horrendous parenting, just something seems more off than normal.
I think it’s because he’s a boy! She defiantly had gender disappointment!

Reactions: 17
Was looking at that odd Lightfoot on Facebook. She's one of them ones that tries all ventures instead of actually having a job. Also, they put their kids names on skips 😂
She’s an ugly kid,face like a spade.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sex disappointment. Gender doesn't exist and is of the mind only.

She wanted a girl for the money. Never be fooled by this skanks motives.
Yeah, I remember Tracy saying that she hopes it’s twin girls when Charlotte announced she was pregnant with Jude!
Imagine the content with that!
The lot of them are money scamming cunts.
---
“Their kids”??
Do they have more, as well as that girl?

Reactions: 9
Considering she has SS all over her, she doesn't seem to give a duck. Publicly changing baby's nappy online, not supporting his head, out with a million drinks on their table....

She doesn't seem to know the basics of parenting. I was 15 years old having my first baby and I bleeping aced it. I lived in my own house at 16 bringing my baby up. Health visitor always praised me. Yet this moron is in her 30s and has no clue.

Where the hell is Bagpuss?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i find every thing she posts, chaotic! There is no space or calm for either of those boys. Noah should be explained to what is going on if he’s questioning it. No one’s saying they shouldn’t spend time together but they definitely should have their own space and quietness. He’s just over the top of her constantly and you can’t even blame the poor mite!! He’s been taught no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs to give her bloody head a wobble I had a two week old baby and my mum died in a very tragic situation total shock and she was so young. Guess what I still cracked on and looked after my two children in between icu visits then the ultimate death day then planned a funeral. Also it looked like f1 went to bite f2 after he bit her! Have boundaries enjoy the kids and out your bleeping phone down you bellend!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.