Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bagpuss is in hospital,small leak,isnā€™t in Tenerife sheā€™s in Blackpool Victoria.
Thatā€™s my leak but yeah .

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I pop in and out of this thread but Iā€™ve just read the Wiki (masterpiece) and I am uncomfortable, not triggered just very uncomfortable with their behaviour and parenting styles.
I worry there is something way more disturbing going on and I just know the outcome isnā€™t going to be the greatest for those two beautiful babies. Poor Noah and Jude, I pray the SS are keeping a close eye on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Most worrying thing is, theyā€™re terrible parents when sober, god only knows when theyā€™re pissed up.

Reactions: 17
Nah I know someone who is booked in for an elective c section 1 day after due date, unsure if the hospital are just hoping people will naturally go into labour so they wonā€™t have to have it, but like chazza she has no GD or any reason to have one, just decided she would prefer it
I had a planned c section 1 week after my due date. Was planned incase I didn't go into spontaneous labour, which I didn't šŸ¤­

Reactions: 10
The jealousy from Noah is so obvious. It's not going to end well. I'm surprised she hasn't put a post out asking for tips on how to deal with it. I bet he's hurt him enough times but she won't post that. He keeps sticking his fingers near his mouth and being rough with him, like he's an inanimate object.
I take it Matt is at work. She's slobbing about eating and feeding. Noah is bored. He's trying to get involved. She's treating him like 'big brother' and giving him responsibilities like getting nappies and wipes for her but in reality he prefers the baby role. He doesn't want to be grown up and pushed aside. He wants the attention Jude is getting. I can really see that poor baby getting seriously hurt. I keep forgetting he's only just over a week old. I feel like he's 3 months already.

Reactions: 31
In one of the last clips when she's sitting with Noah and Jude. Noah touches Jude's leg and says what happened to baby shude?
Charlotte ignores the question.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Given this ā€˜through the eyes of a parent?ā€™ Is stated as ā€tools for support, encouragement and positive successful parentingā€ has it come as a rec from SC? Wouldnā€™t shame anyone for seeking the support and glad someone is there with guidance but just wondered where it had come from

Reactions: 5
The jealousy from Noah is so obvious. It's not going to end well. I'm surprised she hasn't put a post out asking for tips on how to deal with it. I bet he's hurt him enough times but she won't post that. He keeps sticking his fingers near his mouth and being rough with him, like he's an inanimate object.
I take it Matt is at work. She's slobbing about eating and feeding. Noah is bored. He's trying to get involved. She's treating him like 'big brother' and giving him responsibilities like getting nappies and wipes for her but in reality he prefers the baby role. He doesn't want to be grown up and pushed aside. He wants the attention Jude is getting. I can really see that poor baby getting seriously hurt. I keep forgetting he's only just over a week old. I feel like he's 3 months already.
I do feel sorry for Noah because he has absolutely not been prepared for the arrival or this baby. We read so many books with my little one (who is a couple of months younger than Noah), showed her baby clothes, spoke to her about what my bump meant. They still struggled once the baby was here, it was hard for them to go from being the only child to having to share the attention. But they had their own bedroom, their her routine and we really worked to make them feel stable, safe and loved. From day 1 they been so gentle and kind to the baby, I've never been worried about the baby getting hurt. I feel like Noah has just had his world turned upside down, I can see him really taking this out on the baby :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I dont get the whole present thing. Do i need to call my siblings and get them to give me a gift because they didnt all those years ago šŸ˜‚ surely the normal thing to do would be to spend some 1-1 time with noah away from jude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely bribing Noah with presents in a bid to stop him hurting him.
Saying, Are you trying to get booby too? And 'aw, are you a baby' to Noah isn't going to help the situation.
Hate the 'kiss him' give him kisses, with a vengeance. Just why?
Teach some f*cking boundaries. All up in his personal space, touching him constantly.
She keeps saying 'this is my life now'
Yeah it bloody is! You did that to yourself.
Encourage Noah to play with role play toys and have some imaginative play. Get some engaging toys out and interact with him. He doesn't need to be tandem feeding off your arm whilst Jude is feeding.
I'm sorry but she's really wound me up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another bleeping present for Noah off baby Jude!!!
What is all that about?
Shouldnā€™t they have given him a present a week ago as well?! I got a care bear when my sibling was born, a remember my mum saying it came out of her belly with him. Not a gift nearly 2 weeks later šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s brought this all on herself. Poor Feral 1 has had no parenting from the day he was born, no boundaries, no routines, not even a bloody bedroom, absolutely nothing; & feral 2 will be exactly the same.
Sheā€™s left it way too late to even begin to rectify the situation with Feral 1 without him being utterly confused and resentful.
SS need to intervene as she is clearly lacking parenting skills and basic common sense! Just pure exhausting chaos in that household!
There will be an incident sooner rather than later & then weā€™ll get full view of the sob stories/breakdown/crying for sympathy into the camera šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.