Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only a matter of time before disaster & the A&E.

It's inevitable, like a runaway train approaching a bend. It's sad to say , but neither of them have the intelligence or common sense to understand cause-and-effect etc
That phone will be the first thing to drop on his head. Put it away for 5 minutes would be a start.

Reactions: 16
It's only a matter of time before disaster & the A&E.

It's inevitable, like a runaway train approaching a bend. It's sad to say , but neither of them have the intelligence or common sense to understand cause-and-effect etc
I can’t cope 😂😂 your profile pic is Dead Les 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My toddler once asked is he could have some of mummy’s milk when his brother was born. We had a chat and gently explained why he couldn’t, didn’t let him nuzzle my boob or bite/suck my arm or whatever that was. That child knows no boundaries, it’s so uncomfortable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The lack of eye contact with the baby is bothering the hell out of me, pram facing outwards and seemingly only gazing at the baby via a phone 90% of the time. Newborns need to see their mums faces and have eye contact, that's how their little brains develop!
It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder if she had or has some sort or pre or post natal depression. She seems a lot more disconnected with Jude than she did with Noah, she was miserable in the run up to his birth and she barely looks at him. The amount of posts since he’s been born are insane, like she’s really trying to prove that everything is amazing.

Not that anything like that would excuse their horrendous parenting, just something seems more off than normal.

Reactions: 17
Is it not just that she wanted a girl and is now faced with having to have a third to attempt one

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is Noah still in a pram when she has a car and her fella around constantly? My girl was out of her pram at 18 months and was walking with her little lady bird reign bagpack, it certainly made her have a healthy appetite and she slept well at night and her arvo nap because of it.
Why is Noah still in nappies? She's so dumb it's actually gross to think she is changing his crappy nappies the lad is a boy not a baby,it ain't hard to nappy train and if you leave it much longer they get attachments and it's even harder. She is so clueless!

Uh she really knocks me sick with her laziness anyone would think she was working 80 hours a week.

• Heart
Noah is going to stick the head in the baby. You can actually see his jelousy growing every video. He is trying harder and harder to physically push his way in.

put the bleeping camera down and actually SEE what is happening in front of you. She is bleeping hopeless
Absolutely and that is why she's trying to buy his affection. This present from baby Judy, that present from baby Judy .......it isn't going to make him like baby Judy

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is it not just that she wanted a girl and is now faced with having to have a third to attempt one

I agree. Any normal person would be over the moon whatever the gender. I've got two girls and no part of me was sad when I found out my second was a girl, I'm pregnant again and in no way hoping for anything other than a healthy baby, that saying though I've actually lost three babies before they were born so I'm thankful, something she will never know anything about unless it's a lie.

• Heart
Yeah smelly is right, Chazza or her management can ring the paps and pay them to take just one or two photos or it can be several photos in one day and sometimes these dicks will change clothes and locations to make it look like they were taken on different days, then the paps can either use them at once or usually will “drip feed” them creating tit stories and it equals more clicks and more clicks equals more revenue, they can also pay to have the comments turned off or moderated. The paps can also take photos off instagram posts and use them if its a slow news day (dont think they have to pay to use them) you will usually see “backgrid” or “ghetty”on the photos if the papz have been phoned and pre arranged to be papped or “via instagram” if the red tops have just swiped them from instagram. Danniella Westcrack and Skanky Price are always at this tit! Have a look on the Daniella Westbrook thread it’s explained very well on there, most are off the Skanks thread and them Krusties know every trick! I had to give Westcrack up as I can only manage one or two threads at once but must have a look on Westcracks thread, that a wild ride she’s a compulsive liar and as deluded as KP and Chazza for the lies if not worse!

Back to Chazza I still think she is hiding bagpuss and that’s why she wont show us F1’s room and says its not done, im sure its done (we all saw the beige design) and Nowhere probably doesn’t like it as predicted so Trace is possibly staying in it. Chazza is trying too hard to prove tattle wrong its so obvious and also I’ve noticed the house is quite clean for someone with a toddler and newborn (except the bedroom) She also didn’t film herself and post it getting ready to go out but just said it wasn’t easy or something while she was sitting in the car, why didn’t she show getting ready to go out? who’s helping her, it’s certainly not Pob!

I noticed that the kitchen had been cleared of all her tit and there is no chance she’s done it, is she hiding Harrington somewhere in exchange for a few grams

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, I've been catching up with the wiki.....wow, I really am speechless. One question, what is there obsession of getting F1 to kiss Jude all the time, I find it really odd!

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, I've been catching up with the wiki.....wow, I really am speechless. One question, what is there obsession of getting F1 to kiss Jude all the time, I find it really odd!
My absolute pet hate is people forcing affection from children. Would you think it was OK if a stranger in a bar insisted on being given a kiss...what the duck

Reactions: 22
Anyone with an ounce of common sense would have the baby facing you so you can keep your eye on them better while out & about.
Wasn’t surprised to see those two doing the opposite.
ill just leave this here :
From birth to around nine months old, eye-contact is essential for your baby's well-being. Research suggests that when you push your baby facing you it can benefit their social and language development. A parent-facing pushchair allows you to give your baby reassuring eye-contact, helping them to relax

Reactions: 20
It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder if she had or has some sort or pre or post natal depression. She seems a lot more disconnected with Jude than she did with Noah, she was miserable in the run up to his birth and she barely looks at him. The amount of posts since he’s been born are insane, like she’s really trying to prove that everything is amazing.

Not that anything like that would excuse their horrendous parenting, just something seems more off than normal.
She definitely seems a bit manic with the over posting!
Like she’s overcompensating for not actually “being there” for him.

Reactions: 16
At first I wondered if she meant epidural and not section because she clearly didn't have a section planned especially since she was celebrating him coming 5 days early
That’s what confused me.. he was only 5days early. Any planned section would be done a week before due date… confused

Reactions: 9
My absolute pet hate is people forcing affection from children. Would you think it was OK if a stranger in a bar insisted on being given a kiss...what the duck
I know, I'm the same, everytime they say it, it makes me cringe

Reactions: 9
ill just leave this here :
From birth to around nine months old, eye-contact is essential for your baby's well-being. Research suggests that when you push your baby facing you it can benefit their social and language development. A parent-facing pushchair allows you to give your baby reassuring eye-contact, helping them to relax
She basically wants to be seen to be a mum of 2 babies so she gets the sympathy/ credit for how hard it is and how much of a super mum she is. Her 2.5 year old doesn't need a pram to go for a walk to the shop...a hike maybe. I have 3 that are 12 and 10 months apart..her situation does not merit applause!
---
That’s what confused me.. he was only 5days early. Any planned section would be done a week before due date… confused
I know she had an epidural the first time but said it didn't work so I just assumed that's what she meant...saying she was hoping for a section made no sense!
All 3 of mine were born within an hour of labor so I have no time for her hero act of a story, nor do I really believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Been randomly wondering why she keeps referring to how she had planned a section for Jude but she had a vaginsl birth with Noah? Anyone know the reason why?
Because she is an attention seeking bleep and her 'forceps delivery' was "so traumatic". She wants to have a post-partum haemorrhage, have an urgent blood transfusion and an out-of-body experience. bleep. 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
that was so horrid. i felt my stomach quilch. him sucking her arm,getting closer and closer.and her actively encouraging him,narrating him with high tonal voice. ugh it made me really really uncomfortable.
she encouraging the grapling of him. hes getting more force behind grabbing his hands feets and head. he needs to be taught how to do gentle touches gentle around him, give him lots of room becasue hes very little and fragile.
hes now looking more and more angry in his expressions against him

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.