Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah smelly is right, Chazza or her management can ring the paps and pay them to take just one or two photos or it can be several photos in one day and sometimes these dicks will change clothes and locations to make it look like they were taken on different days, then the paps can either use them at once or usually will “drip feed” them creating tit stories and it equals more clicks and more clicks equals more revenue, they can also pay to have the comments turned off or moderated. The paps can also take photos off instagram posts and use them if its a slow news day (dont think they have to pay to use them) you will usually see “backgrid” or “ghetty”on the photos if the papz have been phoned and pre arranged to be papped or “via instagram” if the red tops have just swiped them from instagram. Danniella Westcrack and Skanky Price are always at this tit! Have a look on the Daniella Westbrook thread it’s explained very well on there, most are off the Skanks thread and them Krusties know every trick! I had to give Westcrack up as I can only manage one or two threads at once but must have a look on Westcracks thread, that a wild ride she’s a compulsive liar and as deluded as KP and Chazza for the lies if not worse!

Back to Chazza I still think she is hiding bagpuss and that’s why she wont show us F1’s room and says its not done, im sure its done (we all saw the beige design) and Nowhere probably doesn’t like it as predicted so Trace is possibly staying in it. Chazza is trying too hard to prove tattle wrong its so obvious and also I’ve noticed the house is quite clean for someone with a toddler and newborn (except the bedroom) She also didn’t film herself and post it getting ready to go out but just said it wasn’t easy or something while she was sitting in the car, why didn’t she show getting ready to go out? who’s helping her, it’s certainly not Pob!
Her mum’s on holiday with the other daughter.

Reactions: 2
" No, dear....... you aren't in Blackpool General......
You've been on the wander ....
No.... get out of OddBins! ...
Gawd sake......."

Screenshot_20230417-234427_2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell, the videos of the two of them in the bath are so wrong in every level, and I wouldn’t be taking an eye of Noah around that baby

Reactions: 17
In one of the last clips when she's sitting with Noah and Jude. Noah touches Jude's leg and says what happened to baby shude?
Charlotte ignores the question.
I noticed earlier on her story there's 2 red marks on Jude's leg. Poor little bugger, he's probably had something lobbed at him, the way Noah was opening his gifts and throwing them right next to him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is the newborn in in that bath? How is he being supported , is he strapped in? 🧐 surely you should still have a hand there to support his little head and body and in case he slips down.

Reactions: 8
It will be a very very very long wait if she’s hoping baby 3 will be a girl. She said it took a year to have Jude, for most people it’s horrible having to wait and get negative after negative each month (my heart breaks for those amazing people). Yet it clearly took longer for her because 1- Matt can’t stand her, sex is only when he’s intoxicated and out of it from drugs 2- who wants to shag a smelly woman and if you don’t wanna look at her when shagging her you’ve got her bloody dad tattooed on the back of her! Number 3 is not going to be anytime soon 😂 also if it does happen (like a Mary and Joseph moment, by miracle) imagine if it’s another boy. She’d be fummmmiiinnnggg (AGAIN)
She might consider the turkey 🦃 baster route....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to force him to hold him? Why is she making them take a bath together when he is that small and standing so far away? She is thick as tit

Reactions: 15
trouble is as much as sane or on it folk can see shes an actual tit show. there are those out there who clearly are more vulnerabl to this influencer schtik. and follow them maticulously and look to them. their own viewing ship of this stuff and the blinkers they have on means she does have influence. or certainly to manipulate a narrative.
---
Why is she trying to force him to hold him? Why is she making them take a bath together when he is that small and standing so far away? She is thick as tit
and the way he was. he clearly wasnt ready or able. and the sudden quick to still shot and morgans arms having to be in the shot showed this was not a good idea and just for the gram

Reactions: 8
F1 is only interested in the Choc Choc (and who gives a 2 year that on a cream sofa), he couldn’t care less about the bribery crap which is almost certainly gifted or the fact it supposedly came from his little bruvver. I think he’s showing signs of hating him as there’s too much lovey dovey stuff being posted by Chazza. It’s almost as if she trying to spin a positive narrative rather than cover up a negative one.

Double nude post of both F1 and F2 together in the bath - why? Looks pretty dangerous to me, 2 slippery wet kids, one of which is obviously jealous of the other. Just hope she doesn’t take her eyes off them for 1 second.

Also are they co-sleeping? Few photos lately of both boyos in bed, again why if they don’t sleep like that? 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Those videos of her feeding Jude, why is she encouraging Noah to keep touching him when he is trying to feed. That should be a calm, special and bonding moment but it’s just pure chaos with F2 constantly prodding at him and shouting in his face. Why is she filming anyway it’s so weird.
I know people who would love to breastfeed and had difficulties so either had to stop or couldn’t do it at all. It makes me sad that she seems to get it so easy and she doesn’t appreciate it whatsoever. The poor baby it is so sad. I agree with what someone said the other day, he always looks uncomfortable and distressed in his face

I'm pretty sure the midwife and health visitor are supposed to be checking up on them (I'm currently pregnant with my first and I've been told they visit quite regularly after baby is born) so why haven't they picked up on this absolute tit show and flagged her to SS?

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion #32 Chazza still in babeh bubble, but socials shows us nothing but trouble x

Those videos of her feeding Jude, why is she encouraging Noah to keep touching him when he is trying to feed. That should be a calm, special and bonding moment but it’s just pure chaos with F2 constantly prodding at him and shouting in his face. Why is she filming anyway it’s so weird.
I know people who would love to breastfeed and had difficulties so either had to stop or couldn’t do it at all. It makes me sad that she seems to get it so easy and she doesn’t appreciate it whatsoever. The poor baby it is so sad. I agree with what someone said the other day, he always looks uncomfortable and distressed in his face
The way shed’s doing it is riling Nowhere rather than bonding… hence why he was biting at her arm…

He’s bound to join the rest of the ferals in society at the moment who have never been given boundaries or told NO🤦🏻‍♀️
---
F1 is only interested in the Choc Choc (and who gives a 2 year that on a cream sofa), he couldn’t care less about the bribery crap which is almost certainly gifted or the fact it supposedly came from his little bruvver. I think he’s showing signs of hating him as there’s too much lovey dovey stuff being posted by Chazza. It’s almost as if she trying to spin a positive narrative rather than cover up a negative one.

Double nude post of both F1 and F2 together in the bath - why? Looks pretty dangerous to me, 2 slippery wet kids, one of which is obviously jealous of the other. Just hope she doesn’t take her eyes off them for 1 second.

Also are they co-sleeping? Few photos lately of both boyos in bed, again why if they don’t sleep like that? 😡
I reckon Chazza is trolling us with the ‘all of us in bed’ pics…..
It has staged written all over it..👀🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.