Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these people think just because they put the glossy eyes, huggy, lovey emojis on pictures accompanied with "my heart hurts, you saved me, so glad I'm your mama" etc etc that means they love them more than you could love your kid! Or it makes them great parents? I think love, safety, not pimping kids out is the sign of a good parent. You can use all the slushy narrative you want but put the work in too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Looking at her life, it seems like she’s forever stuck in ‘make funny faces’ or ‘jump around’ mode.This is the only way she knows how to get any attention or engagement of any kind and it’s all down to her mothers encouragement to act this way after Les’ death.She’s not intelligent enough to be funny or anything else.

Reactions: 22
More of a lurker here, just wanted to say the Wiki is the single best one I’ve ever read on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Darren Jackson and Hannah Lightfoot who was also there (pics on her Facebook) are complete scum. They both ruin the neighbours and street they live in according to my friend, no control of their kid or dogs, losing her temper at the kid loudly in the street, constantly shouting at each other and obviously the 3 takeaways a day. I had a text from my mate on Sunday that when Dazza and Hannah came back on from visiting F2 a take away was 5 mins behind them, then another one after 11 and then one for breakfast!
That must cost a fortune!
---
More of a lurker here, just wanted to say the Wiki is the single best one I’ve ever read on here!
That’s all down to Queen Belter @CrazyBaldhead

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Allowing your son to bite you is one thing but videoing it for social media is another. She’ll need to keep one eye open during the night, he’s feral. Poor Jude.
IMG_3791.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Noah is going to stick the head in the baby. You can actually see his jelousy growing every video. He is trying harder and harder to physically push his way in.

put the bleeping camera down and actually SEE what is happening in front of you. She is bleeping hopeless

Reactions: 33
Surely they don’t need a double pram? Noah is 2.5 same age as my little one he never used his pram. Would you not have baby in a sling and prsm
For Noah if reslly needed? Then swap baby into pram in a few months when Noah is nearer 3 and defo should be walking more. Or get a buggy board
You would but this clown lacks the common sense most people have

Reactions: 13
Noah is going to stick the head in the baby. You can actually see his jelousy growing every video. He is trying harder and harder to physically push his way in.

put the bleeping camera down and actually SEE what is happening in front of you. She is bleeping hopeless
She thinks it’s funny. Telling him to get Peppa Pig might have worked before the baby was born but it doesn’t now

THREAD SUGGESTION #32 Inappropriate comments from Pob, ignored and posted by Slob, Belters know who’s the Knob.

Reactions: 36
Noah trying to edge into her boob makes me feel so uncomfortable. It’s not right on any level!? Why does she let him fall all over her. My toddler would be moved away at feeding times and given something to amuse them

Reactions: 25
Allowing your son to bite you is one thing but videoing it for social media is another. She’ll need to keep one eye open during the night, he’s feral. Poor Jude.
View attachment 2365682
He's a little sod and she's just encouraging this behaviour.
I know he's biting her but I also think he's trying to get at her breast to feed because he sees the baby attached to her taking the attention away from him and he wants in on it.

Reactions: 32
He's a little sod and she's just encouraging this behaviour.
I know he's biting her but I also think he's trying to get at her breast to feed because he sees the baby attached to her taking the attention away from him and he wants in on it.
would it even be surprising if she let Noah feed🙄 that’ll be next

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure she said she had a bad birth with Noah, a forceps delivery I think so wanted a section this time? Not 100% I dip in and out of these threads so happy to be corrected
At first I wondered if she meant epidural and not section because she clearly didn't have a section planned especially since she was celebrating him coming 5 days early

Reactions: 6
Don’t they also say that most people who get cold sores as an adult, caught it from someone as a baby kissing them. Correct me if I’m wrong!
Thanks @smellyfootballboots for explaining the paying the paps thing ☺
Yeah smelly is right, Chazza or her management can ring the paps and pay them to take just one or two photos or it can be several photos in one day and sometimes these dicks will change clothes and locations to make it look like they were taken on different days, then the paps can either use them at once or usually will “drip feed” them creating tit stories and it equals more clicks and more clicks equals more revenue, they can also pay to have the comments turned off or moderated. The paps can also take photos off instagram posts and use them if its a slow news day (dont think they have to pay to use them) you will usually see “backgrid” or “ghetty”on the photos if the papz have been phoned and pre arranged to be papped or “via instagram” if the red tops have just swiped them from instagram. Danniella Westcrack and Skanky Price are always at this tit! Have a look on the Daniella Westbrook thread it’s explained very well on there, most are off the Skanks thread and them Krusties know every trick! I had to give Westcrack up as I can only manage one or two threads at once but must have a look on Westcracks thread, that a wild ride she’s a compulsive liar and as deluded as KP and Chazza for the lies if not worse!

Back to Chazza I still think she is hiding bagpuss and that’s why she wont show us F1’s room and says its not done, im sure its done (we all saw the beige design) and Nowhere probably doesn’t like it as predicted so Trace is possibly staying in it. Chazza is trying too hard to prove tattle wrong its so obvious and also I’ve noticed the house is quite clean for someone with a toddler and newborn (except the bedroom) She also didn’t film herself and post it getting ready to go out but just said it wasn’t easy or something while she was sitting in the car, why didn’t she show getting ready to go out? who’s helping her, it’s certainly not Pob!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Darren Jackson and Hannah Lightfoot who was also there (pics on her Facebook) are complete scum. They both ruin the neighbours and street they live in according to my friend, no control of their kid or dogs, losing her temper at the kid loudly in the street, constantly shouting at each other and obviously the 3 takeaways a day. I had a text from my mate on Sunday that when Dazza and Hannah came back on from visiting F2 a take away was 5 mins behind them, then another one after 11 and then one for breakfast!
He won't make old bones, type 2 diabetes & heart attack waiting to happen.

That’s what I thought he was doing at first glance 😳 There’s letting him help to feel included but then there are some things he shouldn’t be seeing or doing.

They say siblings close in age might regress because they see the baby getting all the attention.
Sadly Chazza is encouraging Noah’s behaviour ( double buggy, nappies, bottles etc) and it really wouldn’t surprise me she also lets Noah feed off her too 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isn’t biting sometimes out of frustration or anger? Like why doesn’t one of them do stuff with Noah alone ? Give some actual structure 🤯

The lack of eye contact with the baby is bothering the hell out of me, pram facing outwards and seemingly only gazing at the baby via a phone 90% of the time. Newborns need to see their mums faces and have eye contact, that's how their little brains develop!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's only a matter of time before disaster & the A&E.

It's inevitable, like a runaway train approaching a bend. It's sad to say , but neither of them have the intelligence or common sense to understand cause-and-effect etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.