Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for letting everyone kiss that newborn, she needs to be careful incase someone has rhe herpes virus. One of my patients had a cold sore and collapsed on holiday. She woke up in a hospital in Spain. The herpes virus travelled to her brain. She now has brain damage. I once read an article about a baby being kissed by someone with the herpes virus and the baby went blind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why does she need to constantly film herself breastfeeding 🙄

‘dreaming of my udders’
Chavvy skanky woman makes me feel ill 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I agree. Any normal person would be over the moon whatever the gender. I've got two girls and no part of me was sad when I found out my second was a girl, I'm pregnant again and in no way hoping for anything other than a healthy baby, that saying though I've actually lost three babies before they were born so I'm thankful, something she will never know anything about unless it's a lie.
New on this thread and tbf i just used to think she was a down to earth northern girl, daughter of les Dawson but having read the wiki she is horrible! It’s like she’s playing a character and her boys are there for props, still catching up but the baby especially looks in danger! The two year old appears very jealous, but I do think from reading about her she’s doing a lot to get a reaction, however, won’t be funny if that baby gets hurt and Ss genuinely intervene! Wiki is very informative so well done x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I recall some kids I knew growing up, who were nasty aggressive buggers; the elder boy had seething jealousy towards the younger and we found out years later that when the older boy was breastfed until 4 years old and he was weaned cold turkey when the brother was born. Can you imagine how emotionally awful that is for a small child?😡
There were arguments on the fricken Fizz Fam threads cause they extended breastfeeding their two young old along with their baby and it annoyed me seeing people rip each other on that. I know in some parts of the world 4 is the average age of weaning so some parents in the West do breastfeed toddlers and newborns if they wish.

I do think Noah's interest in the tit milk could be more cause it's comforting, partially cause it involves being held by Mum. I do think the extended bottles are also a comfort for him; Chazza could be introducing alternative 'big kid' things as he grows, rather than the weird extended bottle stuff.
---
Why is Noah still in a pram when she has a car and her fella around constantly? My girl was out of her pram at 18 months and was walking with her little lady bird reign bagpack, it certainly made her have a healthy appetite and she slept well at night and her arvo nap because of it.
Why is Noah still in nappies? She's so dumb it's actually gross to think she is changing his crappy nappies the lad is a boy not a baby,it ain't hard to nappy train and if you leave it much longer they get attachments and it's even harder. She is so clueless!

Uh she really knocks me sick with her laziness anyone would think she was working 80 hours a week.
She said she wanted him toilet trained before his brother arrived but it still hasn't happened.

Reactions: 12
That’s what confused me.. he was only 5days early. Any planned section would be done a week before due date… confused
Nah I know someone who is booked in for an elective c section 1 day after due date, unsure if the hospital are just hoping people will naturally go into labour so they won’t have to have it, but like chazza she has no GD or any reason to have one, just decided she would prefer it

Reactions: 9
New on this thread and tbf i just used to think she was a down to earth northern girl, daughter of les Dawson but having read the wiki she is horrible! It’s like she’s playing a character and her boys are there for props, still catching up but the baby especially looks in danger! The two year old appears very jealous, but I do think from reading about her she’s doing a lot to get a reaction, however, won’t be funny if that baby gets hurt and Ss genuinely intervene! Wiki is very informative so well done x
Welcome to the world of pob and slob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thoughts so far:

1. Its weird as hell not to have your newborn baby facing you in the pram but I forgot this is the grandson of the great les dawson so he's basically a celebrity of sorts and he needs to be forward facing for the long line of fans who will see slob pob and the feral out in public.

2. No need for a double pram for a quick walk wouldn't most kids noahs age prefer to explore. But obviously it was grifted so have to get in a quick shot of it being used. Also noah is probably jealous of jude and wants to be in the pram too.

3. Its clear as day from him biting slob ( god knows why she probably tastes of raw sewage) that he is jealous and wants to be a baby again so he can be the centre of the universe. I don't think he fully understands that jude is his brother so he must be really confused and fighting for her attention.

4. For whatever reason the deranged scruffbag is encouraging this regressive behaviour probably because she thinks its cute and makes her look like a good mother "oh look my oldest is just so obsessed with me" but all its doing is fuelling the jealousy feral 1 has towards feral 2.

5. Isn't it fairly normal for babies to lift their heads, usually when they're rooting, mine did it at that age and I know a few other kids that have done the same none of them are above average intelligence or ridiculously advanced. When mine would lift his head I'd keep my hand on his head/neck because you know common sense tells you to support their floppy selves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you x the dead les stature! 😂and the humour of you belters is funny, bloody shame for those two little boys though x
I feel for the boys .. but pob and slob … nah! Belters here have a unique sense of humour when it comes to the bagpuss, sammy tit stains and pob and slob .. all in @CrazyBaldhead fabulous wiki x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
5. Isn't it fairly normal for babies to lift their heads, usually when they're rooting, mine did it at that age and I know a few other kids that have done the same none of them are above average intelligence or ridiculously advanced. When mine would lift his head I'd keep my hand on his head/neck because you know common sense tells you to support their floppy selves
Oh this just unlocked a memory of mine bobbing their little mouths against my cheek when I lifted them from their crib to feed them in the middle of the night 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcome and thank you! 💗
---
So, Feral has started biting now and all she does is laugh at him. Doesn't that child ever get told off?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Nah I know someone who is booked in for an elective c section 1 day after due date, unsure if the hospital are just hoping people will naturally go into labour so they won’t have to have it, but like chazza she has no GD or any reason to have one, just decided she would prefer it
Wow that’s crazy, never heard of that or it being a choice. All for the choice just didn’t know it was an option and so late as well x

Reactions: 6
It will be a very very very long wait if she’s hoping baby 3 will be a girl. She said it took a year to have Jude, for most people it’s horrible having to wait and get negative after negative each month (my heart breaks for those amazing people). Yet it clearly took longer for her because 1- Matt can’t stand her, sex is only when he’s intoxicated and out of it from drugs 2- who wants to shag a smelly woman and if you don’t wanna look at her when shagging her you’ve got her bloody dad tattooed on the back of her! Number 3 is not going to be anytime soon 😂 also if it does happen (like a Mary and Joseph moment, by miracle) imagine if it’s another boy. She’d be fummmmiiinnnggg (AGAIN)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.