Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules seem to chop and change but I believe it’s 7 days so long as you take two lateral flow tests that both test negative! So if that’s the case i think she’s technically free but who knows don’t trust a word that comes out her trap
Think that’s only if you’re jabbed though? I highly doubt she is!

I thought the same, my tree would have been driving me mad if it was still up. You can tell she’s extremely lazy. Poor Noah, he’s absolutely adorable but the poor kid is practically housebound, they never take him anywhere and I’m talking about when she’s not in isolation, surprised she’s stuck to that as well
Well apart from to the pub…..

I’m sorry but banana on bread is not “sexeh”!!
Meals look drab

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think that’s only if you’re jabbed though? I highly doubt she is!

Well apart from to the pub…..

I’m sorry but banana on bread is not “sexeh”!!
Meals look drab
Are people actually paying for this shite? Banana on bread, what a revelation!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are people actually paying for this shite? Banana on bread, what a revelation!
The amount of packet lasagne's she's shared is astounding, why do people need to pay her to calorie count? It's beyond me.

I'm finding Chazza and her one-act-personality really boring right now. It's an act and regardless of what she is flogging it's all the same performance. She acts as if there is something wrong with you if you are untanned (I hate fake tan and how it looks on people), overweight (only sexy once you've lost weight, tanned and had your hair and make-up done) - she is the school bully.

I think if Chazza is to keep up these money makers she needs to come up with something more substantive than ooh dahlins and flicking her tongue looking like lizard. The gurning, grinding and crotch wagging isn't too attractive either

Reactions: 19
Sorry to go mumsnet, but the way they keep that child up so late really grinds my gears, it’s so common just like them pair

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Everything about her is toxic. So damaging what she is doing posting all these after pictures and videos. I really hope the tide turns and people start seeing through all her fake bollocks.

Reactions: 6
So the private group has 18.9 thousand followers, does that mean 18.9 have signed up to this rubbish? At £30 a pop?

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow. Did anyone watch the Prosecco Party Workout last night? 😱 It was 25 mins long tbf so I skimmed through it, but the end part where they were just bleeping about drinking and reading the comments …she was desperate to get Noah to perform like a performing monkey “shakey shakey” and then when he wouldn’t do it, rolling him over and tickling him, all whilst looking at the camera desperate for validation 🙈 Dragging poor Matt into shot “tell them how proud you are of me, comere, gimme a cuddle” IT WAS CRINGE! Really showcased how desperate she is for recognition and acknowledgement from both him and her followers. It’s sad really 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Wow. Did anyone watch the Prosecco Party Workout last night? 😱 It was 25 mins long tbf so I skimmed through it, but the end part where they were just bleeping about drinking and reading the comments …she was desperate to get Noah to perform like a performing monkey “shakey shakey” and then when he wouldn’t do it, rolling him over and tickling him, all whilst looking at the camera desperate for validation 🙈 Dragging poor Matt into shot “tell them how proud you are of me, comere, gimme a cuddle” IT WAS CRINGE! Really showcased how desperate she is for recognition and acknowledgement from both him and her followers. It’s sad really 😞
Agree with everything you said apart from “poor Matt” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with everything you said apart from “poor Matt” 😂
And when he walked off and said “I’m going to get a drink” she was all “are you having a drink with me?!” all excited like a little girl only to be told he was going to get a coffee 😂 She was desperate for him to join her and have a drink, soooooo beggy 🙈🙈

• Haha
Her dad was a performer, an entertainer. His gurning face pulling was all part of his act, it wasn't him as a person. So all this "ohh you are just like your dad" is a load of rubbish. She's turned herself into some weird caricature in order to exploit his memory and she's now exploiting vulnerable women using this ridiculous diet plan in order to make money. 🙄

And when he walked off and said “I’m going to get a drink” she was all “are you having a drink with me?!” all excited like a little girl only to be told he was going to get a coffee 😂 She was desperate for him to join her and have a drink, soooooo beggy 🙈🙈
Yes, she comes over very insecure. This is what happens when you build a 'career' and life with no foundations.

Reactions: 7
I find it funny she’s driving a 2015 range rover on finance and the house/ apartment will be on mortgage. I wonder how long till she goes bankrupt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I find it funny she’s driving a 2015 range rover on finance and the house/ apartment will be on mortgage. I wonder how long till she goes bankrupt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's just scammed 500k from her dodgy diet scam so I'm not sure that will be anytime soon ...well unless people start asking for refunds when they realise eating lasagna, drinking wine and jiggling about for 15 mins doesn't work long term! ..surprise surprise!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.