Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Gorbs on the most liked thread title! I’m awful at doing recaps so if someone else wants to do one feel free 🙈
Here are the basics though:
-Matt is a deadbeat orange dad.
-Les
-Belleh
-Les

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let's not forget chunkeh but funkeh...chuffin.. bloody belters...obsessed...udders...and come ere yewwwww 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlotte may be irritating but she could definitely do better than that drip.

Reactions: 17
The way she puts that go ahead bite into her mouth then turns to the camera and gurns what an utter weirdo, she's actually obsessed with her dad it's pretty unnerving 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 24
And not a mention of daddy!!
I was one of the complainants lol. I kept getting email updates from the ASA. No regrets, it’s your damn job Charlotte, so do it properly! If I broke the rules at my job, I would be pulled in. These influencers are grinding my gears with the undeclared ads all the time.

Reactions: 24
I was one of the complainants lol. I kept getting email updates from the ASA. No regrets, it’s your damn job Charlotte, so do it properly! If I broke the rules at my job, I would be pulled in. These influencers are grinding my gears with the undeclared ads all the time.
Lololol I was the other! 🙌🏼
I feel exactly the same - they use their influencer status for their own benefit scheming innocent people. If I see something that’s wrong and I can see the deception I report it!

Reactions: 9
Oh no as if her and Matt banged on for AGES about getting a new car. As if it's 6 year old 😭😭😭 FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.