Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that this is not healthy or sustainable weight loss and its soo wrong that she is sharing like its some wonderful achievement. She's setting all these women up to fail and it's so so wrong .
It's bad and it's triggering to those like me who've only lost a 1lb this last week but then I've realised that's more realistic but what about young girls it's so wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that this is not healthy or sustainable weight loss and its soo wrong that she is sharing like its some wonderful achievement. She's setting all these women up to fail and it's so so wrong .
I don’t know anything about weightloss or fitness so please correct me if I’m wrong, but surely once they go off the plan, doesn’t that mean they will just put all the weight back on?

Reactions: 12
I don’t know anything about weightloss or fitness so please correct me if I’m wrong, but surely once they go off the plan, doesn’t that mean they will just put all the weight back on?
Yep and there is no way that they will continue to lose a lb a day in the weeks to come.

Diets like hers don't work long term ! Fact

Reactions: 6
Can never work out how someone with a young baby can post so many stories over a 24 hour period

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can never work out how someone with a young baby can post so many stories over a 24 hour period
Influencer 101 - the kids get sidelined unless they can be used for ads or engagement.
I’ve yet to see an influencer who actually behaves like a mother. I know posts can be scheduled but a lot of them just seem to carry on regardless of the baby. I remember trying to keep up with insta when my first was a baby (me and a friend got a bit giddy and caught up in the instamum thing) I think within 1 week/2 max I’d sacked it off because it was so time consuming and it did not align with being a present mother at all. So many kids to these insta personalities are gonna grow up with major issues

Reactions: 9
Shes reposting lovers of the plan, a screenshot from someone shows literal stock pictures with the cal count beside it ....wtf? Why do these folks think she is the inventor of calorie counting?? I'm old enough to have been doing CC for many many years, even before Aldi used to list nutritional value on there products ......I kid you not. There was a book in the newsagants for 99p, which listed basic foods and some branded. If it wasn't it that book I was fucked, it was my bible. Years later......Still fat but by God I k ow what to do...eat less move more!!!
She needs to stick to being "NO-UURRS" Mummy.
This! Calorie counting and what looks like slimming world rip off meals or packet meals. Anyone can do that and not pay £30 for the displeasure. Also, these before and after pics she keeps showing look decidedly dodgy for 1 week unless these same people have have had covid at the same time!

I saw this comment on the Lauren Goodger thread about her exercise DVD and it applies to CD too:

"As soon as she cashed the cheque from the dvd she was done with the diet.
Nowadays she would never be offered a weight loss dvd/weight loss contract again as there is no mainstream interest in her."

Charlotte wasn't even offered a contract. Her management put this drivel together. The workouts look terrible and I don't think I would be able to put up with her being in them to do them anyway.

Has she actually given away her tit or is she still waiting for people to like Matthew's page! 😂

• Haha
I’ve lost 12 pounds since december no fad diets just calorie deficit. Why would you pay any for any diets when you can do it yourself. Honestly the money she’s probably made since boxing will be through the roof

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel the before and after photos are totally fake? "-5" looks like the after is much smaller for the weightloss stated 🙈 and the dates too like some are only a few days, no way do people bodies change that fast!

I see Matt declared his love for her on on his page 🤣🤣🤣 she definitely made him put that post up. You can see clear as day when she starts video him he has zero interest in her he’s there for the 💵💵💵 💵

I’ve lost 12 pounds since december no fad diets just calorie deficit. Why would you pay any for any diets when you can do it yourself. Honestly the money she’s probably made since boxing will be through the roof
Exactly. People fail to realise all diets are a form of Calorie defecit in a way, people just wrap up different fads and try to sell it

Influencer 101 - the kids get sidelined unless they can be used for ads or engagement.
I’ve yet to see an influencer who actually behaves like a mother. I know posts can be scheduled but a lot of them just seem to carry on regardless of the baby. I remember trying to keep up with insta when my first was a baby (me and a friend got a bit giddy and caught up in the instamum thing) I think within 1 week/2 max I’d sacked it off because it was so time consuming and it did not align with being a present mother at all. So many kids to these insta personalities are gonna grow up with major issues
I have a page and alongside a few selfies we have family pics not full view of babies face because i want her to have some privacy, but I do a few collabs and a few outfit posts here and there and when I do my baby is asleep or with her dad playing, its my hobbie I enjoy it, im a mum but also I need to be me, my baby is looked after well and with me all week when im not working and weekends, I dont think im harming them, its no different to taking time oit for the gym or something, if you were a full on 24 7 influencer yeah I could see that being difficult im just saying I don't see how my baby will grow up with issues because i do this?!

I have a page and alongside a few selfies we have family pics not full view of babies face because i want her to have some privacy, but I do a few collabs and a few outfit posts here and there and when I do my baby is asleep or with her dad playing, its my hobbie I enjoy it, im a mum but also I need to be me, my baby is looked after well and with me all week when im not working and weekends, I dont think im harming them, its no different to taking time oit for the gym or something, if you were a full on 24 7 influencer yeah I could see that being difficult im just saying I don't see how my baby will grow up with issues because i do this?!
Because you do it as a hobby and sounds like you have the balance between the two and your baby is clearly Well looked after and still getting attention etc yes absolutely mum's shouldn't lose who they are but Charlotte and a few other mums are constantly on sm actively ignoring their poor babies and don't have the balance she has no routine with Noah whatsoever because all she cares about is the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the talking at him she does and the constant barking ( and very annoying ) shakey shakey at him like he's a performing seal is ridiculous. She would do better to take his dummy, that he's constantly plugged into, off him and actually speak to him properly to encourage his speech.

All the talking at him she does and the constant barking ( and very annoying ) shakey shakey at him like he's a performing seal is ridiculous. She would do better to take his dummy, that he's constantly plugged into, off him and actually speak to him properly to encourage his speech.
Or maybe put her bleeping phone down for 5 minutes and get him on a sensible routine nap and sleep regimen.

Its such lazy parenting, kids thrive off routine. God help him when he goes to school after about 5 hours sleep the night before

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to talk like a bleeping idiot? Who calls their period “pezza”? She’s a twit. I can’t wait for the day she fades into obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it probs unfair to think she isn’t a loving new mum trying her best when (presume) none of us actually know her personally & making assumptions based on what she chooses to share on SM. I can’t help but feel sorry for her in a way, she actually seems to me like she’s desperate to please & be popular to the point her happiness relies on it. And maybe pushed into the spotlight at a young age. I still think the diet plan con is a horrendous move & hugely selfish though. It is so obvious to me that she has been approached at an early stage of PP to lose a tit tun of weight & get paid for it. The constant defensive attitude, the incessant reminder that she’s doing it for her health. There’s actually no shame in having aesthetic goals if that’s what you want. The point is, with such a huge audience, transparency is key. What she is doing & her misleading so many young impressionable girls is harmful. And she may not even realise just how much. The week 1 transformations she shares is flipping loss of water retention. Not fat. Hence why they pushed for a Boxing Day promotion. Results appear drastic when you start at a uncharacteristically bloated & lethargic version of yourself.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but no way is this only 6lb lost! Some of the pics ppl are posting of the meals are shocking! There’s hardly anything on them, the calorie deficit must be huge and therefore totally unattainable in the long run.
She says she’s all about health but she’s put forward a ‘plan’ which will inevitably lead to weight gain for a lot of people - therefore not healthy at all! Gets my goat she does.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think it probs unfair to think she isn’t a loving new mum trying her best when (presume) none of us actually know her personally & making assumptions based on what she chooses to share on SM. I can’t help but feel sorry for her in a way, she actually seems to me like she’s desperate to please & be popular to the point her happiness relies on it. And maybe pushed into the spotlight at a young age. I still think the diet plan con is a horrendous move & hugely selfish though. It is so obvious to me that she has been approached at an early stage of PP to lose a tit tun of weight & get paid for it. The constant defensive attitude, the incessant reminder that she’s doing it for her health. There’s actually no shame in having aesthetic goals if that’s what you want. The point is, with such a huge audience, transparency is key. What she is doing & her misleading so many young impressionable girls is harmful. And she may not even realise just how much. The week 1 transformations she shares is flipping loss of water retention. Not fat. Hence why they pushed for a Boxing Day promotion. Results appear drastic when you start at a uncharacteristically bloated & lethargic version of yourself.
I know her personally. For about 4 years now. She’s nothing like on insta! Iv only seen her once with Noah and she was very loving but she is a lazy parent . Only there for the cute bits

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know her personally. For about 4 years now. She’s nothing like on insta! Iv only seen her once with Noah and she was very loving but she is a lazy parent . Only there for the cute bits
Fair enough. I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt. But agree it’s nigh on impossible with what she’s pushing now on the diet plan & especially before/after pics etc. It’s water loss. First week on a controlled diet always results in loss of water retention. I say way to go for her, if she wanted to lose weight for whatever reason is none of our business & she’s a beautiful person. But what she is promoting is so problematic it’s untrue & massively misleading. Never mind the fact most of her followers are likely those who may be conscious of their bodies & followed Charlotte by way of feeling more normal and accepted when she would pride herself on reality & a normal body. They all by default are now led to believe there is something wrong with them, that actually she never loved herself like she led you to believe, that suddenly you should now change yourself. How that hasn’t struck her as harmful I will never understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but no way is this only 6lb lost! Some of the pics ppl are posting of the meals are shocking! There’s hardly anything on them, the calorie deficit must be huge and therefore totally unattainable in the long run.
She says she’s all about health but she’s put forward a ‘plan’ which will inevitably lead to weight gain for a lot of people - therefore not healthy at all! Gets my goat she does.
I've lost 5lbs (good old calorie counting and exercise!) and I'm still looking exactly the same 😂 unless that person is about 4ft 5 6lbs isn't that noticable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.