Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just scammed 500k from her dodgy diet scam so I'm not sure that will be anytime soon ...well unless people start asking for refunds when they realise eating lasagna, drinking wine and jiggling about for 15 mins doesn't work long term! ..surprise surprise!
how much of that will be hers though? Once you factor in app/website development, marketing/ advertisement not on her Instagram, production costs for videos and photos, then payment for any ‘experts’ involved in the plan I can’t imagine Charlottes cut to be all there high. Someone has developed everything for her and she is essentially a puppet used to promote a plan she most likely didn’t follow (remember all of the things that have come out from
Scarlett Moffat)

Reactions: 12
how much of that will be hers though? Once you factor in app/website development, marketing/ advertisement not on her Instagram, production costs for videos and photos, then payment for any ‘experts’ involved in the plan I can’t imagine Charlottes cut to be all there high. Someone has developed everything for her and she is essentially a puppet used to promote a plan she most likely didn’t follow (remember all of the things that have come out from
Scarlett Moffat)
She won't have done it for nothing that's for sure but imo her earning a single £ peddling this unhealthy crap to vulnerable people is a £ too much.

Reactions: 4
IMG_20220116_123657.jpg

Oh look, she's found another expression to copy. Absolute headcase 😂😂😂😂

She goes right through me! Baffling how people can't see her for what she really is 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I mean this is just giving me really creepy vibes now. Who are these absolute weirdos making these pictures and why do they continue to enable her, she’s clearly disturbed she needs help.
It's because she has made it acceptable for people to do this. Her dad was a performer, his face pulling was all part of his comedy act. She really needs to get some serious therapy, the fact she mimics her deceased father who she never even knew, in order to be relevant is beyond odd.

Reactions: 17
I know her personally. For about 4 years now. She’s nothing like on insta! Iv only seen her once with Noah and she was very loving but she is a lazy parent . Only there for the cute bits
She doesn’t seem to do anything with him Apart from taking him for dinner with her while she eats & gets drunk,

I find it funny she’s driving a 2015 range rover on finance and the house/ apartment will be on mortgage. I wonder how long till she goes bankrupt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2023😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean this is just giving me really creepy vibes now. Who are these absolute weirdos making these pictures and why do they continue to enable her, she’s clearly disturbed she needs help.
Eww God its like that freaky magpie digital art bloke who does all those awful pics of Cashley Cains deceased child it's sick it really is. Off topic I think Charlotte's mum looks good for her age .

Reactions: 9
Eww God its like that freaky magpie digital art bloke who does all those awful pics of Cashley Cains deceased child it's sick it really is. Off topic I think Charlotte's mum looks good for her age .
I mean I can understand why a parent who lost their child would want to indulge in this sort of artwork but not in Charlottes position and for the sake her her child I think it’s weird. Is like having my great grandad drawn into a photo of my and my mum or me and my kids. It’s just so farfetched.

Ok charlotte so at this point you’d turn all your lights down/off and noise off and either stay with him cuddling in a peaceful surrounding or you leave him in your bed and go watch tv elsewhere until you go to sleep or put him in a cot if that what you want but you don’t have a cuddle as though he’s going to wake up any minute… this is Noah telling you he is set for the night.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok charlotte so at this point you’d turn all your lights down/off and noise off and either stay with him cuddling in a peaceful surrounding or you leave him in your bed and go watch tv elsewhere until you go to sleep or put him in a cot if that what you want but you don’t have a cuddle as though he’s going to wake up any minute… this is Noah telling you he is set for the night.
They don’t give a tit. They constantly film him in their bed and they’ve got that huge TV on at 1am. Not bashing the co-sleeping it’s just the selfishness. If you want to watch TV at that time, stay downstairs or have Noah in his own room. He’s almost 1 year old and they don’t seem to have any kind of bedtime or sleep routine for him. I honestly think it’s because she knows it would interfere with her dinners and nights out on the piss that she always drags him along to. I don’t doubt that she loves him but she is extremely selfish and immature.

Reactions: 15
They don’t give a tit. They constantly film him in their bed and they’ve got that huge TV on at 1am. Not bashing the co-sleeping it’s just the selfishness. If you want to watch TV at that time, stay downstairs or have Noah in his own room. He’s almost 1 year old and they don’t seem to have any kind of bedtime or sleep routine for him. I honestly think it’s because she knows it would interfere with her dinners and nights out on the piss that she always drags him along to. I don’t doubt that she loves him but she is extremely selfish and immature.
There’s a thought, does he ever sleep in that expensively furnished nursery that she so raved about at the time?

Reactions: 5
I am sorry, some of these pics are e BLATENTLY of women who have just given birth, you can tell by the tone of the stomach and excess skin. It is total misrepresentation. Of course it is hard to lose weight after a baby, but you are swollen despite what media portrays, and therefore you will naturally go down over the course of weeks after your birth.
She makes me I’ll as it is so unethical. She doesn’t give a shite about being ethical though does she at the end of the day.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Plus if you look at pic 1 they are slouching and pushing out their tummy and pic 3 is poorly edited as their tummy is the same shape but stretched. Are people really falling for these lies?
It’s like the then and now pics when the photoshop is so bad a tattoo goes missing or their skin tone changes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bollocks... I don't follow her diet but on the page to he nosey. This is blatantly edited. That's more like 3 stone loss
This is the ultimate diet. Not only do you lose inches off your waist, but you go up a bra cup size too. Amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.