Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krm2011

VIP Member
View attachment 965106

Now it’s her turn to have Covid. Will she isolate?
She'll be offering that test to one of her loyal followers next, if they beg hard enough...I can hear it now.

"Helloooo dahlans! Wow have I got a treat for you lot! Chuffin Chazza ere has only gone and decided to give one of you bloody BELTERS her lateral flow test! It's got my chuffin DNA on it the lot!!! My dad's too cos I'm basically him in drag aren't I! All you have to do is like this post! Tag 10 friends, follow all my family members insta accounts and tell me in a short paragraph why any of you peasants deserve my fantastic giveaway! Good chuffin look n come ere yeewwwwwwwwwwww...

God I made myself feel ill with that 🤣🤮

Ps Charlotte, you are an absolute nobody luv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cabbage_2021

It's quite disrespectful that in all of her before pictures she's gurning and clowning around and in the afters she's glammed up and sexy. It just seems to be taking the piss out of a bigger body and making them seem as unattractive as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Krm2011

VIP Member
Charlotte Dawson #4 I may be skinneh now but I'm still dead funneh!
I love all my followers but even more when they pay me monehhhh! 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m not being funny, but I’ve just seen that tattoo on the back of her neck of her dads face. Can you imagine Matt shagging her from back having to look at that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Ilovepearjuice

Lol.

She's totally missed the point. Other posters have summed it up well enough, so I'll simply post this question:

Would you ask a hairdresser to rewire your house? A piano teacher to teach you the clarinet? No? Well, why on earth would we pay an unqualified "celebrity" to help us lose weight?

Reactions: 42

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Nah you can’t say something like Matt did and then pass it off as a joke. He’s a dickhead and I wouldn’t think for one second that would have been a joke, it’s not funny in the slightest. They are an absolute pair of scammers and arseholes.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Has he seen what he fucking looks like 🤣 like a poundshop Ken from Toy story 🤣 not to mention the guy is fucking orange. His appearance is orange. The only word to describe him. Chuffin orange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Alex Light was absolutely spot on. Charlotte releasing this plan on Boxing Day does play on women's insecurities and is 100% a money making thing. Alex must be getting so much hate to have deleted it. How can charlottes partner deny body shaming, passing it off as ‘having a laugh’?! Alex’s post wasn’t a personal attack on charlotte either, it was a shrewd and accurate overview of diet culture. She never once got personal but Charlotte’s partner did. I wish people would wake up to this diet culture shit. I can’t imagine who has sided with charlotte on this they must be brain dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hop on this thread every now and again. Fucking called this a few weeks back.

I’ve worked in the health & fitness industry for 15 years and this type of shit infuriates me.

I feel sorry for the vulnerable and desperate people who fall for this and give her money when there is so much professional support and help available and a lot of free stuff too.

there is no quick fix for sustainable weight loss and fitness. It takes hard work and commitment. She’s the worst type of influencer. Cashing in on people’s physical and mental health 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Disneylover

VIP Member
Funny how she never replied to any of the many many comments on her posts from the last couple of months asking how she’d lost the weight. So fucking fake Charlotte, it’s been planned for months, she must think we were all born yesterday, silly mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Krm2011

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-12-31-10-46-58-280_com.instagram.android.jpg

Sorry this is really fucked up behaviour...like really abnormal.

"Tell me I look like my dad! I look like my dad don't I?! I'm basically him aren't I!? Tell me I do please tell me I'm the spitting image of him PLEASE!"

Fucking sad sad individual

redball00n

VIP Member
She makes me cringe so bad I can’t watch her stories and videos etc. She is such a pretty girl I wish she would just act normal and calm and not put on a Scottish accent and say she’s obsessed with everything she advertises etc. Not saying she ain’t normal but I do feel she is over confident that’s how she comes across on social media etc not being horrible just my opinion. I do feel she should have counselling as I feel she is still grieving over her dad as she always mentions him it’s so sad I do feel sorry for her xx
I think she absolutely loves herself and is hugely attention seeking. The outfits she wears …. massive fur coat and hat and sunglasses to take Noah for a walk, that short dress, knee length boots and beret in a muddy pumpkin patch, the ridiculous over the top parties she throws - It’s all very “look at me, look at me”. She gives off the impression she thinks that she is some kind of A-list celebrity - she has no talent, her claim to fame is literally being Les Dawson’s daughter. She also shagged Frankie Cocozza (absolutely vile) and she lives in fucking Leigh with her failed rugby player boyfriend who has an assault charge to his name - she isn’t classy - she is tacky and chavvy as shit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Nah you can’t say something like Matt did and then pass it off as a joke. He’s a dickhead and I wouldn’t think for one second that would have been a joke, it’s not funny in the slightest. They are an absolute pair of scammers and arseholes.

Reactions: 31

Sazbee

VIP Member
Congrats to @Gorbs on the most liked thread title! I’m awful at doing recaps so if someone else wants to do one feel free 🙈
Here are the basics though:
-Matt is a deadbeat orange dad.
-Les
-Belleh
-Les

• Haha

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
When she was pregnant everyone was slamming her for bad diet saying she will do baby harm, she is right what she's saying can't please everyone
Nobody, including the post she’s referring to was slating her for losing weight. It’s not the point. The point is she’s now promoting diet culture at the optimum time of year to vulnerable women to line her own pockets. That is why she’s been called out.

• Heart

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
I’ve never had an issue with her, don’t even follow her as she’s not my cup of tea but just seen the Alex light post and couldn’t help but comment.
She’s got the audacity to moan on her stories because she’s been called out for the absolute farce that is her ‘diet’ and fitness plan and making out that she’s done it out of the goodness of her heart. Fuck off…. She’s done it to make money, end of story! And therefore rightfully so people are allowed to comment on it.

Reactions: 30

Gossipgal00

4B06298F-47C3-4C53-BF85-FB2AAF704C90.jpeg

When you’ve got your graduation at 11 and then onto your chef job at 5.

wtf is that on her head?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

redball00n

VIP Member
38 mins ago she posted Noah still awake 😩🥴
So bad
How she thinks its okay to have him up at that time is beyond me. I don’t believe for a second “he won’t go to sleep”, she’s just too lazy and self absorbed to put the effort into a bedtime routine. My baby is nearly 10months and we have started bedtime at 7pm every night since she was 4months old (the odd night it’s been a bit earlier or later if we’ve had things going on). She’s never slept through and sometimes I co-sleep if she won’t go back to sleep at 3.30am and I have to get up for work at 6 (unlike Charlotte), but she always settles down to sleep at 7 and goes down in her cot with no problems and that’s because she has always had the routine. This pair are just lazy, selfish bastards, they don’t work around what’s best for Noah they do what’s easiest and convenient for them - really pisses me off.

I worked as a live-in Nanny in New Zealand a few years ago and looked after a little boy who’s parents told me “he’s never had a bedtime we just let him go to bed whenever he wants”. Lovely little boy but he used to be up running around the lounge like a lunatic watching TV at 11pm at night, sometimes wouldn’t go to sleep until 1am and then be up at 7 for school absolutely exhausted. I tried once to put him to bed at 7.30 and he had a meltdown. If they’re not careful that will be Noah. Sorry for the long rant but lazy parenting really fucks me off, there is no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29