Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mums off getting pissed up (she briefly features at the end of these stories when she comes over absolutely steaming) and the birthday boy is left with your drunk mates being fed pizza for laughs šŸ™„ but expect the upcoming article will be how it was all about Noah šŸ™„

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Mums off getting pissed up (she briefly features at the end of these stories when she comes over absolutely steaming) and the birthday boy is left with your drunk mates being fed pizza for laughs šŸ™„ but expect the upcoming article will be how it was all about Noah šŸ™„
She is vile. Who the duck gets hammered at their sons 1st birthday?! The stories look like a wedding reception, not a childā€™s party.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Who thinks at their own child's 1st birthday party hmm let's get hammered selfish mare

• Angry
Reactions: 8
God forbid anything happen to him while theyā€™re pissed. Legally theyā€™d be in so much trouble

Reactions: 6
Hello magazine next week šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
F'ing stupid. Like when she had Noah and was saying she hadn't posted photos because she was in her 'baby bubble' but it was actually because of the tacky TV show and a mag deal! I don't know why she doesn't just be the honest, transparent person she claims to be - "I won't be posting photo's of our cheeky boy's party until after XXXX mag comes out on XXXX" After then I will post some personal photos (plus tag all the freebies but not mark them as gifted!)

Reactions: 10
Have you seen the sax player bouncing around the dance floor like a twit when kids are on the dance floor!! Itā€™s a kids party ffs and they all look like they are out clubbing
Whatever duck is the trendwith sax players at zero listers parties?

Why does she dress that one year old child in rompers and tights like a victorian? It's a bleeping awful trend I bet Les is spinning in his grave .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€˜Take a glimpse inside the scummiest 1st party everā€¦ ā€˜

Just guessing what the tag line will be.

But like has been said above, itā€™ll be a totally different angle when the mag comes out, all about the kids, never mind the coked up sax man wasnā€™t even aware they were there!

I like a party but that was an absolute show. I despise parents that can just get on it around their kids, and none of them have even tried to play it down, they donā€™t even think itā€™s wrong

Embarrassing and basic! How not to throw a party for your infant child

Reactions: 9
That bleeping sax player is clearly off his head, prancing around kicking kids out of the way! šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
Yea the way that Charlotte and Ryan Kay were acting was as of they was on something too!! Kids party and they both take over dance floor like that.. disgusting

Reactions: 5
Still canā€™t get over that twit of a sax player. He nearly treads on a kid at one point. If he did that to my kid Iā€™d wrap that poxy sax round the fuckerā€™s head. That lot are too busy looking at their phones to notice to poor child fall victim to the sax twit.
Too busy sniffing in the toilet I imagine.

Reactions: 7
After seeing dani dyers party and now this one i feel bad im not doing anything huge for my girls 1st bday not that i could afford all that but having a small family party and trip to zoo and a cake made for her i just feel like its not enough whej seeing all these parties thrown haha

• Heart
  • Sad
After seeing dani dyers party and now this one i feel bad im not doing anything huge for my girls 1st bday not that i could afford all that but having a small family party and trip to zoo and a cake made for her i just feel like its not enough whej seeing all these parties thrown haha
What your doing is more than enough and will lead to a happy child. Noah will soon realise anything done for him is just for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After seeing dani dyers party and now this one i feel bad im not doing anything huge for my girls 1st bday not that i could afford all that but having a small family party and trip to zoo and a cake made for him i just feel like its not enough whej seeing all these parties thrown haha
I can assure you that is plenty and age appropriate. I did a big party, hired a room etc and I spent all the time running round making sure everyone was happy and spoilt the day for myself because I wasnā€™t enjoying time with my son. You have got the right idea, ask almost people whoā€™ve done the big party thing. I used it as an excuse to get everyone together as itā€™s been so long since we saw each other but although they all enjoyed it and it went well, I would never do it again for a 1st, small and focused on your child is most important

The difference is that what youā€™re doing will actually be for your daughter and youā€™ve thought about what sheā€™d like, these guys are just all trying to outdo each other for the Gram, the kids come second

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep dancing all hunched back grabbing her belly that isnā€™t even there anymore? It makes no sense. She wants to be a seen as this ā€œreal chubby girlā€ but does everything she can to look slimmer?

• Angry
A 1 year old knows nothing, you could take them to anywhere and they would be made up.

It's those materialistic cunts on IG who make impressionable mums feel worthless

Look at charlotte, she has a bad relationship where she has broke up multiple times with the dad, occasional coke sniffer and keeps her kid up all hours. Dani Dyer kids dad is locked up for scamming old people for money. They can all get to duck

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please donā€™t feel this way ā¤ Iā€™m sure your daughter (and most 1 year olds) will enjoy her time with you and her family and looking at zoo animals more than a party full of pissed up chavs and a sax player off his tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But your trip to the zoo sounds so much better doll life is not what it seems on social media please remember that šŸ„° you will at least remember the trip to the zoo and the party don't be hard on yourself either pat yourself on the back for a job well done times are tough right now for us working class xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.