Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think alot of these photos are edited and the people sending them in are using tricks to make them look slimmer. The old gut over the knickers then knickers pulled up is a classic.

Reactions: 6
I have a page and alongside a few selfies we have family pics not full view of babies face because i want her to have some privacy, but I do a few collabs and a few outfit posts here and there and when I do my baby is asleep or with her dad playing, its my hobbie I enjoy it, im a mum but also I need to be me, my baby is looked after well and with me all week when im not working and weekends, I dont think im harming them, its no different to taking time oit for the gym or something, if you were a full on 24 7 influencer yeah I could see that being difficult im just saying I don't see how my baby will grow up with issues because i do this?!
The kids of those with big accounts definitely will. Literally thread after thread on here for influencers, most with kids, most commenting on how the kids are used for engagement and then lots of questionable parenting. I’m not talking about your account on a much smaller scale. If you exercise some restraint and consider your kids in it all then that’s good and I wish more people using insta were like that, but the evidence for the larger accounts is plain to see

The kids of those with big accounts definitely will. Literally thread after thread on here for influencers, most with kids, most commenting on how the kids are used for engagement and then lots of questionable parenting. I’m not talking about your account on a much smaller scale. If you exercise some restraint and consider your kids in it all then that’s good and I wish more people using insta were like that, but the evidence for the larger accounts is plain to see
Definatley, Each to thier own but when an influencer has a baby and uses them for ads content etc your taking your babies privacy away at the get go, birth vlogs etc.. every intimate part of your life online, the kids will either grow up into same lifestyle and use it for thier own gains that all this is online or think mum wtf were you doing and resent them for it, call me old fashioned but I just think some thing's are personal and to be kept that way

Reactions: 4
There has been the odd legal case trickling through where children have sued their parents for breach of privacy where their whole childhood has been broadcast without their consent, so it will be interesting over the next 10-15 years to see if there is a whole culture shift back to privacy as these poor baby’s have every poop and setback put on social media with no thought about how their peers will then see all this online forever. It’s also a pweirdo paradise which is even more concerning from a safeguarding point of view, but anything for those likes eh!

Reactions: 7
Definatley, Each to thier own but when an influencer has a baby and uses them for ads content etc your taking your babies privacy away at the get go, birth vlogs etc.. every intimate part of your life online, the kids will either grow up into same lifestyle and use it for thier own gains that all this is online or think mum wtf were you doing and resent them for it, call me old fashioned but I just think some thing's are personal and to be kept that way
Precisely - I can see how it could be easy to get caught up in it and I think, like you are doing, you just have to be so mindful of slipping in to the rabbit hole and influencers need to remind themselves daily of what’s more important, but the free sofas mattresses make up clothes etc totally cloud their judgment and it’s sad to see

All the talking at him she does and the constant barking ( and very annoying ) shakey shakey at him like he's a performing seal is ridiculous. She would do better to take his dummy, that he's constantly plugged into, off him and actually speak to him properly to encourage his speech.
It's like she has no actual personality beyond performance Chazza. I wonder if her mother did the same to her when she was a kid?

In other news - what on earth is this video? No one is glammed up 24/7. It's really bizarre..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It's like she has no actual personality beyond performance Chazza. I wonder if her mother did the same to her when she was a kid?

In other news - what on earth is this video? No one is glammed up 24/7. It's really bizarre..
She will do anything for attention or money..she's a total dick. Always acting idiotic for likes. All she does is post post post. That little boy is entitled to some bleeping privacy. 😤

...and what is that stupid hair about? There's no way that's just how her hair was before she decided to do the video. Shes always at it! Sticking her lashes to her cheek for absolutely no reason but so people find it funny. It's not funny she's desperate for attention and fame that's all there is to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but no way is this only 6lb lost! Some of the pics ppl are posting of the meals are shocking! There’s hardly anything on them, the calorie deficit must be huge and therefore totally unattainable in the long run.
She says she’s all about health but she’s put forward a ‘plan’ which will inevitably lead to weight gain for a lot of people - therefore not healthy at all! Gets my goat she does.
If you think back to the rather odd story from about 2 weeks before Christmas where she said "a lot of people have asked me how I lost my 'timber,' would you be interested in me doing some stories on my meals?"

Well that is not exactly what's happened is it Charlotte?

You haven't 'shared' anything. You already had a calorie counted weight loss plan and hours of exercise videos all uploaded to a website sorted to flog to your gullible followers. You have not shown yourself preparing and cooking a meal, you have not shared yourself exercising at home. We have to pay you for the pleasure of seeing just what you have apparently been eating on your meal plan (it all looks like slimming world recipes and packet meals to me) and to see you annoyingly do just jumping and gurning with the dance instructor. The idiots who have coughed up then have the gift of being able to join your private insta page.

Why is the page private Charlotte? Something to hide? How anyone thinks this woman has not done this terribly hashed together whole tit show to exploit vulnerable women and financial gain, I have no idea!

And you are right the before and after weight loss pics are impossible. On some you can even see they haven't lost and ounce, they've just pulled their knickers up over their bellies, stood up straight and raised their arms in the air! Who really believes this tit?

She will do anything for attention or money..she's a total dick. Always acting idiotic for likes. All she does is post post post. That little boy is entitled to some bleeping privacy. 😤

...and what is that stupid hair about? There's no way that's just how her hair was before she decided to do the video. Shes always at it! Sticking her lashes to her cheek for absolutely no reason but so people find it funny. It's not funny she's desperate for attention and fame that's all there is to it.
The lash thing is really old and boring too. She does it every time she goes out.. this is what happens when you try to make a career out of your long passed fathers legacy but have no talent at all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s selling her son in all the videos she put up it’s so cringes I hate even the word but I feel for the wee boy

I think the real reason she lost weight Matt was loosing interest in her in her pjs all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you think back to the rather odd story from about 2 weeks before Christmas where she said "a lot of people have asked me how I lost my 'timber,' would you be interested in me doing some stories on my meals?"

Well that is not exactly what's happened is it Charlotte?

You haven't 'shared' anything. You already had a calorie counted weight loss plan and hours of exercise videos all uploaded to a website sorted to flog to your gullible followers. You have not shown yourself preparing and cooking a meal, you have not shared yourself exercising at home. We have to pay you for the pleasure of seeing just what you have apparently been eating on your meal plan (it all looks like slimming world recipes and packet meals to me) and to see you annoyingly do just jumping and gurning with the dance instructor. The idiots who have coughed up then have the gift of being able to join your private insta page.

Why is the page private Charlotte? Something to hide? How anyone thinks this woman has not done this terribly hashed together whole tit show to exploit vulnerable women and financial gain, I have no idea!

And you are right the before and after weight loss pics are impossible. On some you can even see they haven't lost and ounce, they've just pulled their knickers up over their bellies, stood up straight and raised their arms in the air! Who really believes this tit?

The lash thing is really old and boring too. She does it every time she goes out.. this is what happens when you try to make a career out of your long passed fathers legacy but have no talent at all!
But tonight she is doing a live 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Jesus, she’s one ugly motherfucker 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she is so lazy that she got that company to come Back and take her tree down, MID JANUARY!

She is a pure Waynetta and Matthew is just as bad for not doing it either the pair of backward entitled slobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she is so lazy that she got that company to come Back and take her tree down, MID JANUARY!

She is a pure Waynetta and Matthew is just as bad for not doing it either the pair of backward entitled slobs.
I thought the same, my tree would have been driving me mad if it was still up. You can tell she’s extremely lazy. Poor Noah, he’s absolutely adorable but the poor kid is practically housebound, they never take him anywhere and I’m talking about when she’s not in isolation, surprised she’s stuck to that as well

Isn't she supposed to be in isolation for 10 days ? She had a positive pcr test last week ?

Reactions: 1
Isn't she supposed to be in isolation for 10 days ? She had a positive pcr test last week ?
The rules seem to chop and change but I believe it’s 7 days so long as you take two lateral flow tests that both test negative! So if that’s the case i think she’s technically free but who knows don’t trust a word that comes out her trap

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.