Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bollocks... I don't follow her diet but on the page to he nosey. This is blatantly edited. That's more like 3 stone loss
Day 1 to day 4 she’s lost about 2 stone 🤣🤣 I know you debloat when you’ve been bad to being really strict but f*ck me she’s lost loads 🤣🤣🤣 are people that stupid ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love all that it's turned into a pissing competition
..I lost 6lbs in one day..oh well I lost 6lbs in 25 minutes 🙄 I'm making light of it all but what she is promoting is soo soo wrong. It's not healthy or sustainable and 'Chazza' knows it..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So. bleeping. Weird. 😐
Really weird!! And I’ve just watched her film Noah try and climb up the stairs… how about you don’t film and make sure he doesn’t actually fall and hurt himself. She was in tears the other week when she thought he had swallowed a battery.. do these pricks not know how to parent

Reactions: 16
Charlotte never knew her Dad. It’s sad that He died whilst she was young, however what’s even more sad is her using him to get publicly when she never knew him in the first place. Every time she feels she is going off the radar / needs more followers and attention- she brings poor Les up saying how much she misses him. Pull the other one!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she ever just film herself without all the weird gurning and contortions she does to her body pretending she's her father ? It's bloody odd tbh. I've only been following her about 3 months and it's very evident she needs some sort of therapy. How has nobody pointed out to her that Les Dawson was a performer and his face pulling was all part of his act, it's not something she has inherited through her genes!! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she ever just film herself without all the weird gurning and contortions she does to her body pretending she's her father ? It's bloody odd tbh. I've only been following her about 3 months and it's very evident she needs some sort of therapy. How has nobody pointed out to her that Les Dawson was a performer and his face pulling was all part of his act, it's not something she has inherited through her genes!! 🥴
Only when she is complaining about trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the betting that the party will be totally OTT and chavvy 😉
Have you seen the sax player bouncing around the dance floor like a twit when kids are on the dance floor!! It’s a kids party ffs and they all look like they are out clubbing

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the sax player bouncing around the dance floor like a twit when kids are on the dance floor!! It’s a kids party ffs and they all look like they are out clubbing
Every no mark wannabe has a sax player. Sign of a basic!

When will people learn to STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE BATH?!??!?!??!? Or in this case, shower.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Omg, just had a look a chav Harrington’s story, Jesus how embarrassing 🙈 it looked like he was gonna knock one of the kids out. How OTT for a one year olds birthday, one big chav up

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is Matt exempt from wearing a seatbelt? Or just he just feel he doesn’t have to wear one? 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 4
What a shock, a bleeping piss up at the party.

Bunch of low life chavs. Take your kids home.

Every no mark wannabe has a sax player. Sign of a basic!

When will people learn to STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE BATH?!??!?!??!? Or in this case, shower.
Light up large letters, crappy displays and a sax player. Could you get anymore IG basic bleep as that. I miss the days of life parties round someone's house, pass the parcel and a party bag

Reactions: 28
That bleeping sax player is clearly off his head, prancing around kicking kids out of the way! 😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still can’t get over that twit of a sax player. He nearly treads on a kid at one point. If he did that to my kid I’d wrap that poxy sax round the fucker’s head. That lot are too busy looking at their phones to notice to poor child fall victim to the sax twit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.