Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her fake Scots accent is based on Fat Bastard from Austin Powers cause the character would say 'get in my belly' and she says that in the stupid Scottish accent. I hope some Glaswegian is offended by garbage Scots talk.

The bunny kiss was insane. I nearly forgot she was pregnant - her belly just looked as if she was really overweight.

Also why does Noah already have two backpacks in different shades of brown. He also has one with full initials.
---
Did anyone see the Ken doll video on her IG ages ago?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Think everyone is too harsh Slob and Pob are doing an amazing job. Nowhere has been down that one big slide about 5 times. He got to enjoy a beautiful view of london from a giant window AND lets not forget that one time last year when he had corn on the cob for 3 days straight

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think her fake Scots accent is based on Fat Bastard from Austin Powers cause the character would say 'get in my belly' and she says that in the stupid Scottish accent. I hope some Glaswegian is offended by garbage Scots talk.

The bunny kiss was insane. I nearly forgot she was pregnant - her belly just looked as if she was really overweight.

Also why does Noah already have two backpacks in different shades of brown. He also has one with full initials.
---
I’m offended by her very existence, not to mention her crap attempts at my accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Locally the Health Visitor service is the HCRG group they still use the ASQ Questionnaire for the 2 year check.

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed that Nowhere has a really horrible sneer on his face lately? It's really not pleasant. (Top right, bottom left).

View attachment 2082240
He’s a wee hole. I know he’s just a child but he’s with a mum 24/7 who is the UK’s biggest hole. He has no hope. he’s gonna grow up to be just like her
---
Also as a Glaswegian I can confirm we don’t appreciate cunts like her putting on fake “fat bastard” accents. She’ll last 5 mins a proper Glaswegian bar, and we are the most friendly of people, just not to child neglecting twats like her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

---
I’m from Scotland and her fake Scottish accent riles me right up 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Glasgow lassie here too and I feel like getting ready and heading out to see her in the wild 🤣

I would love to know what the health visitor actually said. From what I’ve seen and heard I would say poor Noah is slightly speech delayed for his age. Not really a surprise when his mother can’t string a sentence together. Choc choc for example 🥴🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Glasgow lassie here too and I feel like getting ready and heading out to see her in the wild 🤣

I would love to know what the health visitor actually said. From what I’ve seen and heard I would say poor Noah is slightly speech delayed for his age. Not really a surprise when his mother can’t string a sentence together. Choc choc for example 🥴🙃
Ahhh, take me back to Glasgow!! I stayed there for three months and adored it. Didn't want to go back!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So her and Bagpuss are stuck in a different (low cost) hotel to the rest of the hens 😂. Bet they arranged that on purpose! Her making out it’s baby brain again rather than the fact she’s on a budget these days. Looks a nice classy hen party anyway - the usual rabble she mixes with. Bagpuss is doing her pointy finger dancing while seated at a table 😂 Wonder what Pob is up too 🙄 as isn’t Nowhere staying with someone else?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So her and Bagpuss are stuck in a different (low cost) hotel to the rest of the hens 😂. Bet they arranged that on purpose! Her making out it’s baby brain again rather than the fact she’s on a budget these days. Looks a nice classy hen party anyway - the usual rabble she mixes with. Bagpuss is doing her pointy finger dancing while seated at a table 😂 Wonder what Pob is up too 🙄 as isn’t Nowhere staying with someone else?
I think they invite Bagpuss along so they can duck them both off together as no one can stand Charlotte and no one wants to be stuck with her! Don’t know why they invite her in the first place!

• Haha
Looks like they've gone for a night out in The Corinthian, it's a bit of an up market place there. The other folk in the bar will be looking at these twats and wishing they'd duck off

Reactions: 15
He’s a wee hole. I know he’s just a child but he’s with a mum 24/7 who is the UK’s biggest hole. He has no hope. he’s gonna grow up to be just like her
---
Also as a Glaswegian I can confirm we don’t appreciate cunts like her putting on fake “fat bastard” accents. She’ll last 5 mins a proper Glaswegian bar, and we are the most friendly of people, just not to child neglecting twats like her
Amen to that! Imagine her in the Alpen Lodge, she’d get the pish ripped out her something awful 😂
---
Looks like they've gone for a night out in The Corinthian, it's a bit of an up market place there. The other folk in the bar will be looking at these twats and wishing they'd duck off
Me and my sister took my mum to the Corinthian on her 60th, it’s definitely not somewhere Chazza would just blend in. 🫣

Chazza tell us your skint without telling us your skint 😂😂😂

how does someone ‘forget’ to book hotel… and I can almost guarantee she would of been saying to the reception staff ‘do you know who I am’ bleeping cretin!

• Haha
I bet she thought her mate would have booked and paid for the hotel. Lazy mare. God she is vile.

Why is Tracey always there with her mates?
---
I think they invite Bagpuss along so they can duck them both off together as no one can stand Charlotte and no one wants to be stuck with her! Don’t know why they invite her in the first place!
Well that answers my question 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.