Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereโ€™s discussion of them making a Paul Oโ€˜Grady statue. Wonder how long itโ€™ll take her to bring up Lesโ€™ god awful one and make it all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Na sorry! She's pissing me off now!! No way that bleep has sciatica and is dancing round her kitchen with the street urchin nowaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! I had it with my 4th pregnancy and mate I couldn't even walk or drive properly. She's an attention seeking lazy cow.

Reactions: 18
And so the madness continues ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Look at the false arms/hands that have been superimposed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
These mock-ups are so flaming creepy. Who in their right mind creates them? I could understand if they were for a personal friend or a family member, but these are complete strangers. Weird.

Have you noticed that Nowhere has a really horrible sneer on his face lately? It's really not pleasant. (Top right, bottom left).

339706023_6095353963891154_1577770841989828156_n.jpg

She just the most boring vulgar thick attention bleep ever.
God help Noah and the new baby, thereโ€™s nothing down for them
There's no brain-power going on in that household, that's for certain.
Let's hope the new brat wasn't conceived with too much alcohol , etc. in the bloodstream ....

Reactions: 10
This Easter Bunny mullarkey can get to duck as well! I'm waiting for the post with iron Les wearing bunny ears and eating a choc choc eggy egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iโ€™m currently rewatching Batman Returns and whenever I see the Penguin/Danny De Vito character I now see only Chavlotte.Makes it funnier somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny looking Easter Bunny Chazza. That's the White Rabbit out of Alice in Wonderland. As for getting that poor bastard to kiss your bump. ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 6
And so the madness continues ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Look at the false arms/hands that have been superimposed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Bloody hell do my eyes deceive me?!Les looks like he has a woman's arm around Nowhere ๐Ÿ˜‚ and with a woman's style bracelet WTAF!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.