Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you love when ‘celebrities’ share go fund me links but don’t seem to have donated anything themselves 🤔

Reactions: 22
I love how she’s the only mum there in a dress😂 and when the bunny kissed her “bump” it seemed to disappear

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how she’s the only mum there in a dress😂 and when the bunny kissed her “bump” it seemed to disappear
That was creepy. Can you imagine getting lining up the shot and the bunny having to kiss your belly? :sick: I hope she paid him. :eek:

She's so broke she can only afford 2 pap pics from Dial-A-Pap Parfitt to put in the DM 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s because she is a unhinged narcissist

Unhinged bleeping divvy
---

She adores herself 🤮

Reactions: 6
Do you think ‘milf’ has got a medical condition that she needs to wear a ‘fanny pack’ for? Maybe to carry a machine or medicine or something? Remember a couple months ago when Trace was in and out hospital appointments and Chaaaarlot was quite down about something going on? It’s the only reason I can think that she’s started to wear one 24/7.

Reactions: 14
Do you think ‘milf’ has got a medical condition that she needs to wear a ‘fanny pack’ for? Maybe to carry a machine or medicine or something? Remember a couple months ago when Trace was in and out hospital appointments and Chaaaarlot was quite down about something going on? It’s the only reason I can think that she’s started to wear one 24/7.
She’s just a fat old dried up bleep
---
Always eating food from cafes etc,my god no home cooked food.The mother is hiding her post fat belly it’s old age menopause fat belly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So you think feral is really clever? He's as clever as you are you prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only really wears dresses doesn't she. To hide the fact that her arse is pretty much concave.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've finally started off the long-awaited WIKI. I've asked the mods to link the pink button to the thread so it can be updated as and when. It's a rough draft but it's looking good so far.

I've only got up to their engagement at the statue!! Lol. So much more to add!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Na sorry! She's pissing me off now!! No way that bleep has sciatica and is dancing round her kitchen with the street urchin nowaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! I had it with my 4th pregnancy and mate I couldn't even walk or drive properly. She's an attention seeking lazy cow.
I’m actually raging at her - as someone who’s suffered from severe sciatica that impacted my life badly as I was in such horrific pain and my mobility was hugely compromised, has she duck got it. Like you I could barely walk and I had to stop driving for a while. Utterly disgusted with her 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
you are aware you can have kids that are being abused that are also highly intelligent you stigmatising twit.
not all neglected kids are thick as tit you know.
some are even more inteligent and perseptive because theyve had to be.
yes its very likely that neglected kids can fall short. but often they dont too.
we also watch you 24/7 faking tit on the internet so its not as if you cant lie easily is it mate.
oh and there is waaaaay more to kids suffering than whether they are still smart or not.
emotional wellbeing rates way higher on their safety.just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Health visitor says Noah is “exceptional” for his age and instead of making it about Noah, as usual she has to use it as an excuse to talk about herself and how amazing she is so all her minions blow smoke up her arse 🤣 She is so narcissistic it’s unreal. Charlotte, we don’t care if your health visitor says Noah is clever. Clever or not, you are a self absorbed bleep and a disgusting excuse for a mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know whether it depends on the area in which you live but we haven’t had a full assessment by a health visitor for our son who is around the same age as Nowhere. We just had to fill in a questionnaire and send it off! So I wonder whether the full assessment/visit by HV is standard there or whether there were previous concerns noted that led to it!

Reactions: 9
She could have handled that situation so much better by saying ‘thank you for having concern for my son but it turns out, he’s doing great’ end of! She is a lazy tit mother and she doth protest too much!

Reactions: 14
Health visitor says Noah is “exceptional” for his age and instead of making it about Noah, as usual she has to use it as an excuse to talk about herself and how amazing she is so all her minions blow smoke up her arse 🤣 She is so narcissistic it’s unreal. Charlotte, we don’t care if your health visitor says Noah is clever. Clever or not, you are a self absorbed bleep and a disgusting excuse for a mother.
I'm pleased Noah has had a visit from the HV. It was obviously his 2 year check. I would think the HV didn't say he was an exceptional child, more that he has come on exceptionally. Which he has since his new nursery.

Charlotte doesn't even understand the development comments enough to repeat them on her online gloat, so she has heard what she wanted to. Like when her boyfriend says he's stuck with her, he means he bleeping hates her and is trapped, she hears they will be together forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m actually raging at her - as someone who’s suffered from severe sciatica that impacted my life badly as I was in such horrific pain and my mobility was hugely compromised, has she duck got it. Like you I could barely walk and I had to stop driving for a while. Utterly disgusted with her 🤬🤬
I hear you. It’s absolutely agonising and debilitating. She bloody boils my piss 😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.