Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her and Bagpuss are stuck in a different (low cost) hotel to the rest of the hens 😂. Bet they arranged that on purpose! Her making out it’s baby brain again rather than the fact she’s on a budget these days. Looks a nice classy hen party anyway - the usual rabble she mixes with. Bagpuss is doing her pointy finger dancing while seated at a table 😂 Wonder what Pob is up too 🙄 as isn’t Nowhere staying with someone else?
Any hen weekend I’ve been on, including my own all the transport and accommodation was booked together, bet she’s just tagged along at the end and that’s why she’s not in the same hotel as the rest of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wasn’t really invited was she hence the separate hotel,lol poor old chazza probably couldn’t afford the hotel the others are in anyway.
Tracey is a real prized cock sucker,always out for a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not seeing her stories?? Not that I’m complaining lol is she still having issues with Instagram?

Reactions: 3
Obviously obviously obviously obviously obviously obviously obviously…

She’s so boringgggg

Liar liar liar! Everyone has seen her looking away when she tells her ridiculously lies!

We all have you sussed you big orange bowl of rotten moldy fruit!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she made Sammyshitstain remove hers too…👀🥴👀
Sammyshit face looks like tracey,old and haggered.
Freeloading scum bags don’t age well at all,chazza looks a lot older than 30 she’s aging badly as well.
In fact most of her clique look older than they should be.
Vile people,they pay for nothing and take take take.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sammyshit face looks like tracey,old and haggered.
Freeloading scum bags don’t age well at all,chazza looks a lot older than 30 she’s aging badly as well.
In fact most of her clique look older than they should be.
Vile people,they pay for nothing and take take take.

You can really see nowhere's (whatever it is!) On that bairns face now. Horrible bastards clearly don't give a duck 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s still there 😂
---
So she’s on her way home but not on the bus with the rest of the hens. She’s 100percent just added herself on to this, the bride probably didn’t even want her to go

Noah is having a ball with his dad and it’s so lovely to see rather than him be glued to the sofa and his iPad with his mother

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s still there 😂
---
So she’s on her way home but not on the bus with the rest of the hens. She’s 100percent just added herself on to this, the bride probably didn’t even want her to go
😂 they clearly didn’t want the bleep there,no pictures of her anywhere I don’t think.
Poor fat bastard,billy no mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If that on Noah’s face was caused by a bite, she wouldn’t be arsed about showing it, because it couldn’t have been prevented and she’d ignore anyone who said otherwise.

She knows exactly how it happened and that’s why she hides it, because she’s a tit parent.

Reactions: 21
Any hen weekend I’ve been on, including my own all the transport and accommodation was booked together, bet she’s just tagged along at the end and that’s why she’s not in the same hotel as the rest of them 😂
I wonder what hotels, I can tell you all which ones are shite or good 😊
---
I thought that was Bagpuss at first glance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks so much happier with his dad
I've said this once and i'll say it again even as an unpopular opinion... I'm actually warming to Pob the more we get to see him being a dad and spending time with Nowhere :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's really lovely to see them together and nowhere is like a different child without Slob making a spectacle out of everything he does all of the time.

He is much more chilled and relaxed with Pob enjoying doing things together and out in the open... it highlights even more how unsuitable/incompatible Slob and Pob are as a couple.

Reactions: 27
Noah is having a ball with his dad and it’s so lovely to see rather than him be glued to the sofa and his iPad with his mother
I absolutely thought the same! How nice to see him actually happy, actually doing something, not in a nappy watching TV!

Reactions: 18
I've said this once and i'll say it again even as an unpopular opinion... I'm actually warming to Pob the more we get to see him being a dad and spending time with Nowhere :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's really lovely to see them together and nowhere is like a different child without Slob making a spectacle out of everything he does all of the time.

He is much more chilled and relaxed with Pob enjoying doing things together and out in the open... it highlights even more how unsuitable/incompatible Slob and Pob are as a couple.
Don't warm to him too much. We've got a WIKI now! He's a thug!! 💯
---
Still catching up. WIKI is up to mid 2021 now so a lot more to cover. If you read it and notice anything wrong please let me know. I'll post some clips up soon. Happy Easter all! 💖
---
Clips from the hen do. How can she forget to book a hotel?

340295277_163702629590685_2337750864354496212_n.jpg

339774483_3491156317790650_972532990342448969_n.jpg
340196288_812503820280387_1784475427691329949_n.jpg

340355428_5938014852963248_2112403208908512320_n.jpg

---
It looks like they were abandoned! 😂

340016979_2218107191705509_6497358673597228417_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her latest post all about me even though it’s her friends hen do 😂 noticed a few people agree as well .

Reactions: 14
Just an observation, since slob collaborated with Beauty Bay we’ve not seen her advertise or promote once, but then again they are selling her Dawsy tan for full price when slob has it on her official site for 40% off .. seems she wants the reddies from her own site instead of giving Beauty Bay commission, hence the ridiculous 40% off .. and send all the sheep to her own site cos she’s skint !
plus can I ask … who wants a Dawsylicious gift bag ..I’d hate walking down the street with that, like when you had an Aldi bag for your PE gear and all your mates had Nike !
Disclaimer … I now love Aldi !

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.