Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chavva is off to Glasgow today… I hope she talks in Scottish to someone and is give the Glasgow kiss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is this scoring system new? My youngest is nearly 5 and it’s not something I recall.
It must be fairly new. Mines the same age as Noah and I had to do the questionnaire for his one year check, just waiting the one for his 2 year.

Reactions: 6
Sad that she had to call the paps to get in the paper!

340020903_236469735536259_768986963686958670_n.jpg

---
Are there any Health Visitors on here that can confirm this and know about the sciring system for the 2yr old check? 🤔

339999902_1256208631981594_2253105477278426964_n.jpg

---
So Chazza, you and Pob are doing an 'amazing job' are you? Whoever called Social Services is a troll and a weirdo are they? Well, I still think that the hospital saw a red flag the night that child was rushed to hospital after him being left unsupervised at that party when you were all drunk and on the flake? ❄❄

Why would 'somebody feel small for checking on a young child's welfare you smug' entitled hole.

Yeah, great parenting eh? A great job you're both doing! You've got a very short memory. 🤬
---

---
And this is not everything. This is just plain hideous and weird! Whoever puts these pictures together needs a mental health assessment!

340021676_589413929784860_2809580017054773726_n.jpg
339999903_1200098017539539_6861140892417851003_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this is correct but as there is no way Nowhere is exceptional...speech alone is very delayed.
So if Nowhere had a score over 60, he would have a moderate learning disability?
---
Scores of 85-115 are within the normal range?

Reactions: 10
THING is chazza the health visitor says the same to the majority of parents so wind your fat ugly bleep neck in.
Also lots of receipts on here prove your no mother but just a drug and booze fuelled head.
Your vile and crass and have anger issues about a so called troll,who if you keep aggravating will bite back and it’s your own fault.
Fingers up to camera and bad language oh bleep face your precious.
Also Noah has the most sour looking face and is a awful child,yeah be proud all you like because it won’t be long before it goes all wrong.
AND stop with the bad back tit you bleeping hippo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really feel for those poor neighbours. I bet they hate them.

Reactions: 9
Obviously obviously obviously obviously obviously obviously obviously…

She’s so boringgggg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s having a 🦒. All the hard work they’ve put in with Nowhere???? Pity they don’t show some of it on Insta then rather than clips of him being dragged up and left to play by himself while Slob is sofa bound. IF he is as intelligent as she makes out (which is questionable) it’s down to the Nurseries he’s been left at since an early age. She’s tapped in the head she really is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually raging at her - as someone who’s suffered from severe sciatica that impacted my life badly as I was in such horrific pain and my mobility was hugely compromised, has she duck got it. Like you I could barely walk and I had to stop driving for a while. Utterly disgusted with her 🤬🤬

It's absolutely horrendous! I couldn't cool when I had it. I ended up with a chair in front of the cooker 😭

Chazza makes some excellent recoveries.. she is able to slut drop days after a miscarriage and her sciatica disappears the day after she tells us in both sides 🙄
oh and did you know she is preggo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry but if that kid is ‘exceptional’ then Pob and Slob must be members of Mensa. I think the Health Visitor said it’s ‘exceptional’ the amount of Choc Choc Feral gets fed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at Our Trace with her willy straw!! Shake it Bagpuss!!! 😂

339967869_1974342926283023_4692534210779037475_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I've finally started off the long-awaited WIKI. I've asked the mods to link the pink button to the thread so it can be updated as and when. It's a rough draft but it's looking good so far.

I've only got up to their engagement at the statue!! Lol. So much more to add!! 😂😂
We appreciate you 👏🏼❤
---
Baffled as to why Bagpuss looks so shocked at the Willy straw - she was quick enough to jump on Les’s to get herself a payday 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Our Trace with that Willy straw🤢
Totally turned my stomach that one, I was probably imagining her doing the deed with Les… and now I need a lie down in a darkened room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can't wait to have a good giggle at it later with a cuppa and some choc choc! Thank you on behalf of us slobs!
I've just got up to their engagement. It was very hard to start but should just flow together now. I needed to get the Les bit right!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.