Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

340356908_1884619361916492_1390399245714769717_n.jpg

Reactions: 1
Why the duck has she got sunglasses on in a barbers. Who does she think she is!!
Her latest post all about me even though it’s her friends hen do 😂 noticed a few people agree as well .
did anyone see these so called comments she’s talking about? That are now coincidentally removed🙄
Yea she turned that hen night to be about her.
Yes she’s constantly holding her bleeping far belly
And I thought all boat places who let the public on them had to have life jackets due to health & safety. Imagine the law suit they could have if someone fell in the water without 1 on!! More lies from billy bullshiter mouth

Reactions: 11
Oh Charlotte. It's not Mathew's fault there were no life jackets... yeah maybe don't take your toddler out on the water then? So dangerous, they haven't got a clue between them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol I don’t think the people pointing out he’s not wearing a life jacket give a tit if the place had them or not. The fact that he’s your child ultimately leaves you responsible you div.
‘Get your facts right’
Hilarious that strangers give more of a tit about the safety of your child than you do.

Reactions: 23
Haha no life jackets so blame the venue … er no slob and pob, if no life jackets then have a brain and refuse to take Nowhere on the bloody boat , always someone else's fault ! I can say for sure if my child wanted to go on a boat and there were no life jackets it would be a straight NO , no matter how much my child created !
---
Awwww who has said something to upset her now 🙄
a few I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hiya Charlotte.....
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle.
woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
So what you do if you to take your toddler on another and they don’t give you a life jacket for them …

A ) you ask for a life jacket

If they say they don’t have them .

B ) you say oh thanks and walk away and do take them on the boat .

Your child is your responsibility nobody else’s .

Honest you god they are so thick they really are .

“ if you want want to blame anyone blame the lake “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Parent get a new car …. And there are no seatlbelts in ……. Só parent just sits them in
The car and heads of down
The motorway … car crashes child goes straight through the windscreen and is killed instantly .

Parent says to people “ if you are looking for anyone to blame .. then blame Renault …… “

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what you do if you to take your toddler on another and they don’t give you a life jacket for them …

A ) you ask for a life jacket

If they say they don’t have them .

B ) you say oh thanks and walk away and do take them on the boat .

Your child is your responsibility nobody else’s .

Honest you god they are so thick they really are .

“ if you want want to blame anyone blame the lake “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Parent get a new car …. And there are no seatlbelts in ……. Só parent just sits them in
The car and heads of down
The motorway … car crashes child goes straight through the windscreen and is killed instantly .

Parent says to people “ if you are looking for anyone to blame .. then blame Renault …… “
She's a bleeping moron! She tries to get the sympathy off her idiotic followers

Reactions: 12
She really is the most pathetic, attention seeking piece of tit. Why does she have to call out every single negative comment she receives? For no other reason than to gain sympathy and an influx of messages from her chavvy thick “full time mummy” followers. She also mentioned she was pregnant at least 3 times in that nauseating woe is me rant, just incase we all forgot. Not sure why she thinks being pregnant makes you immune from criticism - you can be pregnant and still be an awful person. You can also tell she loves being pregnant for the attention it gets her - narcissism at it’s finest. Shame your fiancée is still repulsed by you though isn’t it Chazza 😂😂

692D47F8-EDE1-456F-834D-046D51B156AC.jpeg

Pob should be the one looking for sympathy for having to look at that every day of his life. That lipliner is hilarious, why does she constantly do it so it looks like she’s got chocolate round her mouth 😂 bleeping embarassing twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol I don’t think the people pointing out he’s not wearing a life jacket give a tit if the place had them or not. The fact that he’s your child ultimately leaves you responsible you div.
‘Get your facts right’
Hilarious that strangers give more of a tit about the safety of your child than you do.
haha yes its the fact she said they didnt have any...buuuut he wanted to go on so what were we to do.errrm say no!

Reactions: 11
Why the duck has she got sunglasses on in a barbers. Who does she think she is!!

did anyone see these so called comments she’s talking about? That are now coincidentally removed🙄
Yea she turned that hen night to be about her.
Yes she’s constantly holding her bleeping far belly
And I thought all boat places who let the public on them had to have life jackets due to health & safety. Imagine the law suit they could have if someone fell in the water without 1 on!! More lies from billy bullshiter mouth
And she blamed the boat company saying they wasn't trying to harm Noah by not putting him in a life jacket - but what these thickos don't understand is if there isn't suitable safety equipment available for your child then YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR CHILD ON THERE! Just say you can go another time!

Reactions: 14
If you go on their Facebook page there are so many pictures of the life jacket hire stand too 🙈 tempted to message them and let them know what Chazza is saying

Reactions: 20
Is she OK? Wow. That child should never have been in a boat without a life jacket. Someone should message the company and tell them. That's an embarrassment! We go to our local safari park and go out on the pedalos and they are so tame and basic but you aren't allowed on without a life jacket...if they were to say they had none I would tell my daughter no. End of.

Is she OK? Wow. That child should never have been in a boat without a life jacket. Someone should message the company and tell them. That's an embarrassment! We go to our local safari park and go out on the pedalos and they are so tame and basic but you aren't allowed on without a life jacket...if they were to say they had none I would tell my daughter no. End of.
I am surprised that they were allowed to go on without the lifejacket? She has picked up on it out of guilty conscience - something isn't sitting right about the lifejacket story

Reactions: 12
I am surprised that they were allowed to go on without the lifejacket? She has picked up on it out of guilty conscience - something isn't sitting right about the lifejacket story
I agree. Also I know their boat trip wasn't an advert but its a place I would definitely avoid now after seeing that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.